14 - June 16th

Forced To Say I Do

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

June 16th. The day I've been dreading for the past two months. 

I sat in Jong In's lounge room as the make-up artist was doing my make-up. Today is going to be one crazy day. Both our parents are running back and forth getting everything ready for the wedding. 

Su Min was beside me getting her make-up done aswell.

"You excited?" she asked.

I chuckled. "What's there to be excited about? I'm nervous."

"Well obviously! You're marrying a freaking y idol."

"He's a jerk and far out what am I gonna do when the line 'you may kiss the bride' comes up?" 

"Well what else do you do? You kiss him," she smirked.

I just furrowed my brows and frowned at her. 

"Come on it's been over 2 months. Don't tell me you have NO feelings for him whatsoever."

"I-I have no feelings for him. What are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering then? Come on, I'm your best friend. You can tell me if you like him."

I sighed. "Taemin's back and my feelings are all over the place now."

"Mwoh? He finally got in contact with you?" 

"He's Jong In's friend so we went over to their dorm like last week. So technically no he did not get in contact with me."

"Aish just stick to Jong In. I know you like him."

"I know I like him too but I know I still like Taemin aswell," I sighed. 

"Aish if Taemin didn't show up. You would have been all over your hubby right now," she frowned. 

"Yah! Taemin's your friend too!" I scolded. 

"Well what kind of friend doesn't get in contact with his best friends for over 4 years? This is why I want you with Jong In. He looks like he can take care of you better than Taemin."

"Miss you're make-up is done. The hair stylist will be here soon to do your hair."

"Neh, kamsahamnida," I thanked. I turned back to Su Min. 

"Aish, what am I going to do, Su Min?"

"Just do what your heart desires," she smiled.

"I can't wait until the wedding is over."

"Why?" she smirked. I slapped her arm.

"Yah! You're so erted."

"Not my fault. And where the heck is is Min Hee and Yun Ha? What kind of bridesmaids turn up late on the wedding day?"

"They're on their way-" 

Suddenly the door bell rang.  I ran to open the door. It was Min Hee and Yun Ah.

"Yah! Where have you girls been hiding? Haven't seen you in ages," I hugged each of them. 

"Speak of the devils," Su Min yelled from the lounge room. "Yah hurry up and get your make up done. The wedding is in three hours. We don't have much time left."

At that moment the hair stylist arrived aswell. I went back to my chair so the stylist could begin styling my hair. 

"Girl, are you excited for your wedding?" Min Hee asked. 

"Yeah, how are you feeling?" Yun Ha continued. 

"I don't know, nervous I guess?" 

"Oh please, you're nervous for tonight right?" Yun Ha winked. Su Min and Min Hee burst out into laughter. They all high-fived each other. 

"Yah! You're all hormonal-raged, erted teenage girls!" I yelled.

"Darling, you're our friend so that doesn't make you any better," Su Min laughed. 

Gosh my best friends are such retarts. 

 

-2 Hours Later-

"How long are you going to take to put on your dress?" Yun Ah asked on the other side of the bathroom door. 

"Aish shut up!" I yelled as I opened the door. "Now help me zip up the dress!"

I felt her hands move the zipper up and making contact with my back a few times. 

"Yah! Did you get fatter in the past month or something? It's not going up!"

"Are you freaking serious? I didn't even eat that much in the past month, I thought I even lost some weight. Ottoke?" I panicked. 

Both Su Min and Min Hee suddenly started to snicker.  "I was only joking. You're so stressed," Yun Ah giggled. 

"Aish this girl! You know you got me all worried for a second!" I scolded.

"Okay Okay. I'm sorry."

"GIRLS!" Jong In's umma yelled from downstairs. "WE HAVE TO GO NOW OTHERWISE WE'LL BE LATE!"

"NEH UMMA! WE'RE COMING!" I yelled back. I took a deep breath and grabbed Su Min's hand. 

"Calm down Tae Hee, you look gorgeous. He's totally gonna fall for you today," she winked. 

"Yeah Tae Hee, we'll be right next to you. Don't worry," Min Hee comforted. 

Then there was Yun Ah who came up to me and patted me on the back. "You can do it," she encouraged.

 

As I came down the stairs both my umma and Jong In's umma stared in astonishment. 

"Sweetie, you look beautiful," my umma complimented. 

"Jong In's lucky to have you," Jong In's umma smiled. I smiled back, not wanting to be rude. 

"Alright, we need to head down to the beach right now. We can't be late!"

 

We walked outside to find a limousine waiting for us. The chauffeur opened the door for us and motioned us to go in.  I found my appa already in the car.

"Appa," I called. 

"My daughter is finally going to be in someone else's hands now."

"Aish appa, don't get all emotional!"

"I promise I won't. It's just that you're so grown up now. I still remember carrying you in my arms."

"Appa, I told you not to get emotional," I laughed. 

"Alright so once we get the beach, you're walking down the aisle right away," Jong In's umma announced. "Your father will you whilst the bridesmaids will follow behind, arrasso?" 

"Neh, umma."

 

*Kai's POV*

 

I stood at the altar nervously waiting for my soon-to-be wife.

 

 All the groomsmen were standing in a line beside me. The best man was Lu Han hyung. It was originally going to be Taemin hyung but I still don't like the relationship between him and Tae Hee so I changed my mind. 

"Jong In-ah," Lu Han hyung whispered. "Are you ready to see your wife? She looks beautiful."

"How do you know that?" I asked excitedly. I wonder how she looks. Probably gorgeous as usual. 

Omo what the hell did I just think? Aish snap out of it Jong In.

  "Well isn't she always pretty?"

"Hyung, let me remind you she's my wife."

He chuckled and patted my back. 

 

After another ten minutes I was starting to get impatient. I want to see my wifey already. Aish I blame LuHan hyung for getting me all impatient. He got me excited to see her. 

I was in the middle of my thoughts when a limousine pulled up right in front of the aisle. 

The three bridesmaids and her appa came out of the limo first. Aish what are they doing? Torturing me? Probably.

I felt my heart beating faster and fatser as she slowly made her way out of the limousine.  She was in a double strap white dress that shaped her body perfectly. Her hair was all up, giving her that feminine look. 

 

I became impatient as both her father and herself walked down the aisle. They took small, elegant steps which pissed me off even more. Damn I wished I could have just pulled her next to me right now and get married this istant. 

As they reached the end of the aisle, I bowed to her father and took a hold of her hand, leading her to the altar. 

 

(A/N: lets just skip to the vows otherwise its going to get really long xD) 

 

"Kim Jong In and Lee Tae Hee, today you celebrate one of life's greatest moments and give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, as you join together in vows of marriage."

"Lee Tae Hee, from the moment our paths crossed, 

You've surprised me,

Distracted me,

Captivated me,

And challenged me in a way

That no human being ever has.

I promise to be true to you,

To uplift and support you,

To frustrate and challenge you,

And to share with you the beautiful moments of life.

Someday, if the stars align, I might even let you win an argument. 

No matter what trials we encounter together or how much time has passed, 

I know that our love will never fade,

That we will always find strength in one another,

And that we will continue to grow side by side," I smiled.

 

"Kim Jong In, today I give myself to you in marriage. 

I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, 

and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. 

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, 

when life seems easy and when it seems hard, 

when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. 

I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard

These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life," she said calmly. 

 

"Kim Jong In, do you take Lee Tae Hee to be your wife?" the priest asked.

"I do."

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and only holding onto her?"

"I do."

"Lee Tae Hee, do you take Kim Jong In to be your husband?" 

She was hesitant which pissed me off. 

"I-I do," she stuttered. Aish this girl.

"Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and only holding onto him?"

"I do," she nodded. 

"Jong In and Tae Hee, you both have agreed to live together in matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, I know declare you husband and wife. Congratulations, you may now kiss the bride."

Aish do they expect me to kiss her? 

I took a deep breath and slowly turned to the right to face her. She looked as awkward as I was.  I slightly tilted my head and leaned in. I have no idea what the heck her reactions was since I had already closed my eyes as I was about a quarter away from her plump, pink lips. My heart began beating fast and faster. As our lips made contact,  I took in her sweet strawberry taste and scent. I could feel the elctricity running throughout my body. What's this feeling? At first it was just my lips moving, but obviously she couldn't resist my skills and began kissing back. It started slow but I eventually gained entrance in . Our lips moving in sync with each other. My hands made their way around her waist. Aish damn her bouquet of flowers otherwise those hands would be around my neck right now. My tongue explored , as I pulled her closer deepening the kiss. I don't care if everybody was watching us, we're in our own world right now. 

Unfortunately, we were rudely interrupted when everybody (well mainly our friends) began cheering.

I pulled away as I found her slowly opening her eyes. She looked away shyly and blushed as she realised what had just happened. Aigoo so cute. 

 

I sighed in relief. 

I can't believe we're officialy married now. 

 

 

Hey guys :) How are you all doing? Here's an ultra long chappie because I'm on holidays and I'm bored! SO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS :) hehe

So they finally got married :DD Yay!! stay tuned for the next chappie :)

And a big thanks to all my new subbies and to everyone who commented :) 

Thanks so much for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx

P.S PLEASE VOTE FOR MY TAEMINNIE <3 HE DESERVES TO WIN :) 

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/allkpop-fan-tournament-best-male-dancer-round-1