02 - First Meeting

Forced To Say I Do

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 

"Hi, I'm Kim Jong In but you can call me Kai and I'm your future husband," he smirked. What the hell? Stupid cocky jerk! What's with the smirk? Ugh! I hate him already. I gave him a quick glare and bowed to my future parent-in-laws.

"Aigoo, you're so pretty," his mum complimented as she touched my face. I smiled politely and led them into the living room where my parents were.

"Kang Dae-ah," my dad greeted and shook Kai's dad's hand.

"Glad you could come over today," he continued.

"I'll go get some refreshments," my mum announced.

Whilst our dad small talked with the Kim family, I glanced over to Kai who was already staring at me. I quickly turned away hoping he didn't see me look at him. I heard him chuckle.

"What's so funny, Jong In?" his mum asked. 

"Nothing. Just that Tae Hee is so cute," he replied and turned to me to give me a smirk. I gave him the when-I-get-my-hands-on-you-you're-dead look.

My mum finally came out of the kitchen with a plate of fruit and tea. Everyone helped themselves but all I was waiting for was information about the stupid marriage.

"So both of you know why we all gathered here, right?" Kai's father asked eyeing both Kai and I. We both just nodded.

"But I still don't know the reason for all of this," Kai mumbled.

"It was on both of your grandfather's wills so all of us have agreed that the both of you are of perfect age to get married."

"Dad I'm only 20 and if you've forgotten I'm an idol. This is going to ruin my image."

"You either get married or you stop being an idol altogether," his dad snapped, annoyed at Kai's tone. I don't blame him. Kai's attitude was so cocky and annoying. "whatever," Kai muttered under his breath. Idiot! I heard that.

"You both are to get married and that's final!" my dad said firmly.

"How do you expect me to get married to this jerk?!?!" I screamed in frustration.

"Well do you think I want to get married to an ugly girl like you?!?!" Kai yelled back at me. Ugly? Is he serious? I guess he doesn't look in the mirror often.

"I NEVER TOLD YOU TO AGREE TO THIS!" 

"ENOUGH!" both the dad's yelled in sync. I just glared at Kai.

"What did I just say? You both are getting married and that's final. Both families agree to this so there shall be no further discussion about this."  \

Kai and I groaned simultaneously. Aish this annoyong jerk.

"If you will excuse me, I have to go to my room," I said annoyed.

I stormed up the stairs to my room and slammed the door close.

"Stupid, ugly bastard!" I cursed as I started puching my pillows. "I wish I could punch his ugly face like this. I can't believe I have to get married to him."

Suddenly my door creaked open. I turned around and my eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled. 

"I don't know. What are YOU doing here?" 

"This is MY room. GET OUT!" I yelled and pushed him out the door.

"Aish it's not like I'm going to do anything. I just wanted to talk."

"Well go talk to the wall or something! Not to me," I snapped and was about to close the door when he used his arms to stop me. He pushed me against the wall and slammed the door closed.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered trying not to make eye-contact with him.

He leaned in. "What does it look like I'm doing?" he smirked. It took me a few seconds to gather what he was saying.

My eyes widened as I realised that something bad was going to happen. skinship.

I pushed him away and starting running out the room and down the stairs squealing the whole way.

"What's wrong Tae Hee?" my dad asked. I was about to answer when I heard the bastard walk down the stairs chuckling to himself.

"Nothing appa, Tae Hee and I were just talking. Weren't we YEOBO?" he emphasised and put an arm around me shoulder.

"Of course we were," I gritted through my teeth.

"Let go of me now, bastard," I muttered so only he could hear me. He chuckled and let me go. I gave him a glare.

"Aigoo, you two look cute together," my mum complimented but to me that was an insult.

"So we have something to announce. Something that we just decided now," my mum said excitedly. 

"We have decided that Tae Hee will stay at Jong In's dorm  until the marriage!" Kai's mother announced.

"WHAT?!?!?" Kai and I screamed in sync.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey you! WOOO!! I'm glad I actually got to update today :D

Sorry that this chappie is kind of boring (and short) but don't get scared off the story is just beginning :)

Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe xD

 Thanks so much for reading <3