33 – Impossibe

Forced To Say I Do

 

*Tae Hee’s/Your POV*

‘Hey baby,” the guy flirted. “I’ll buy you a drink.”

To make things clear I lifted my hand and showed him my wedding ring, indicating that I was already married.

“I can buy my own drinks. Thanks anyway,’ I replied. Where was I? Why are there random people approaching me?

“Come on it’s not everyday I get the chance to buy a drink for someone as beautiful as you,” he smiled. I guess I could accept since he didn’t look pretty sane.

“Okay but just one drink,” I gave in. Hopefully he’ll stop bothering me after I drink with him.

 

One drink turned into two, two turned into three and eventually I had shot down my seventh glass. This was probably the first time I had drunken this much. I don’t even know why I’m drinking so much – I don’t usually drink unless I’m in a bad mood. Was I in a bad mood? But from what though? My body started to heat up, the alcohol was probably starting to kick in. I slowly ed my chiffon top. I looked over to the guy, who was still sitting next to me, and found him to be smirking at me. Aish, what’s is up with him?

“Hey do you want to go outside for fresh air? It’s very stuffy in here,” he suggested. I nodded and followed him outside. I know shouldn’t be following a stranger especially at night but like I said he seemed normal and sane.

 

He led me into some alleyway that was next to the bar. Wait, why did we have to go into an alleyway? Why not just stay in front of the bar? Hmm, seems kind of weird. For some unknown reason, it felt like I was experiencing déjà vu.

 

He suddenly pushed me up against the wall and began touching me all over my body and for some unknown reason my head was spinning like crazy and my body felt like it was going to collapse any second now. To worsen the situation, it began to rain lightly at first and slowly became heavier.

“What are you doing?” I asked and tried to push him away but my arms weren’t working – they felt like jelly. I felt the presence of a wet tongue on my neck causing me to gasp in shock.

“Please stop,” I begged as he slowly moved to my jaw line and my lips. He pressed his whole body onto me and tried to undo my jeans. I tried pushing him away again but that had only earned a slap across my face.

“JONG IN,” I yelled instinctively.

 

*Jong In’s POV *

“JONG IN,” Tae Hee suddenly yelled. My eyes shot open and found her still asleep. She probably had a bad dream, I thought as I sat up, removing her arms from my waist.

“Tae Hee, wake up,” I shook her lightly.

“Please stop,” she cried with a tear dropping down onto her cheek.

“Tae Hee, you’re dreaming. Wake up,” I shook her again. She finally woke with teary eyes and a scared expression.

“It was only a dream. It was only a dream,” she repeated, breathing heavily.

“Are you okay? What did you dream about?” I asked worriedly.

She unexpectedly pulled me into a tight hug and began crying harder.

“It’s okay,” I hugged back, trying to calm her down.

“I was at some club and then this guy offered to buy me a drink and I ended up drinking seven shots then I started to get really hot so the both of us went outside but he took me to some alleyway and then he tried to me,” she cried, tightening her grip on me. That oddly sounds like what happened that night she went out drinking. Could it be that she’s gaining her memory, from that night, back through her dream? “And it was weird because it felt like I was experiencing déjà vu,” she continued.

“It’s okay, just go back to sleep,” I suggested and lied back down.

‘I’m scared to go back to sleep,’ she pouted. I clicked the home button on my phone, and was partially blinded for a few seconds by the brightness, to check the time.

“Tae Hee, it’s only 3:48 am. What are you going to do up at this time?” I asked in a sleepy voice.

“But if I go to sleep, I’m scared I’m going to have a nightmare again.”

I sighed. You’re lucky I’ve already realised that I love you otherwise I would be screaming at you right now. Gosh love makes me lose sleep.

“Okay fine. What do you want to do?”

 

*Tae Hee’s/Your POV *

“Okay fine. What do you want to do?” he asked. Yes, he didn’t scream at me or anything.

“Really? You’re going to stay up with me?”  I beamed.

He nodded calmly. “What do you want to do?” he repeated.

“I don’t know. Let’s play ‘would you rather’.”

“Okay, you start,” he chuckled. I rolled onto my stomach so that I could see his face - that mesmerising, handsome and perfect face. Okay I think waking up in the middle of the night is messing with my head.

“Okay would you rather… be rich and ugly or poor and handsome?”

“Can I choose handsome and rich?” he laughed.

“No, you can’t,” I slapped him playfully.

“Okay fine. Poor and handsome,” he groaned childishly. “Okay would you rather a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates?”

“Pft that’s easy, a bunch of flowers. Okay would you rather date a Siamese twin or date a dwarf,” I laughed.

“What kind of question is that?” he growled playfully. “I’d date the dwarf. It’s weird to date a Siamese twin. Would you rather marry the ugliest person on Earth with the most money or marry the poorest supermodel in the world?”

“Marry the poorest supermodel in the world! I think you’re purposely giving me easy questions,” I frowned. “Would you rather eat a bar of soap or six sticks of butter?”

“You’re question are really…weird? And I would eat the butter since soap is not edible,” his face cringed. “You’re so evil. I’m not going to play easy anymore. Would you rather date someone who kisses well, is smart but ugly or date someone who kisses badly, is dumb but smart?” he smirked.

“Hey that’s just plain evil! Well I like guys who kiss well so I guess I’ll go with the first option. Aish, that was a stupid question,” I sulked. “Now your turn, would you rather find your true love and lose them I a tragic accident after six months or live a long relatively happy life with someone who you don’t truly love?” I smiled

“The first option. At least it’ll be the best six months in my life,” he replied seriously. “Okay your turn. Would you rather Taemin hyung or me?” he raised his eyebrow.

“I-I,” I began. Who do I answer? It’s obviously you, pabo. I can’t believe you still haven’t realised that I’ve fallen for you. “I,” I tried to continue before hearing some light snores. I giggle lightly. He must be really sleepy.

“Of course it’s you. Although I love Tae oppa, things just aren’t the same between us anymore,” I whispered. I began tracing his face, “I wish I could tell you how I really feel but I’m scared things will be different between us if I confess. Now tell me Jong In, why would you ask these questions? All of the questions you’ve asked me tonight relate to love relationships, something that I wished we could have. Even though I know you have Hae Ri, I still can’t help but wish you were mine.” I went back to lying back on my back. He won’t mind if…if I hug him to sleep, right? I slowly brought my arm and wrapped it around his waist. I thought he was going to push me away or something but surprisingly he turned to face me and pulled me even closer. God, Jong In please don’t continue to make me fall for you if you’re not going to be there to catch me. I haven’t felt like this in a long time but seriously this moment just makes up for all those other years I was alone. I think...it’s going to be impossible not to love him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short chappie but at least I updated :) I guess you guys were super duper lucky afterall ;) (or maybe I'm just using this as an excuse to not do any homework xD)

Well whatever :P Did you like this chapter? :) another sort of fluffy chapter just to satisfy your thirst for JongHee moments! haha

Anyway don't forget to leave me a comment and take care everyone <3 and don't forget that I won't be updating regularly like these past few days since school is starting tomorrow -.-

Thanks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx

 

P.S. This is going to be me tomorrow morning -.- I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL T.T