41 – March 16th

Forced To Say I Do

 

 

“Yah Jong In, you messed up again,” our choreographer yelled for the hundredth time today as I tripped over my own foot. I stayed quiet and stood back up in an instant as I saw the members shoot me an apologetic look. I nodded back to reassure them that I was okay but in fact I was nowhere near okay. There’s only been one thing circling my mind all day – Kim Tae Hee. Today was a special day for the both of us and I was determined to make it spectacular but it’s quite difficult when you’ve got ten straight hours of dance practice.

“Take five,” our choreographer sighed as he probably noticed that I was zoning out. I sat down against the wall and hydrated myself by taking small sips of water.

“So tonight…” Joonmyeon hyung trailed off.

“What about tonight?”

“Are you sure you can get through the whole night?” Baekhyun chuckled.

“Well practice ends at 8, which is in an hour, and then I’ve got until 9 to go see her,” I explained.

“That’s manageable,” Chanyeol affirmed.

“Unless practice gets extended,” Sehun budged in pessimistically.

“Jong In can just make up for it another day and stopped being so pessimistic,” Kyungsoo frowned at Sehun. 

“Does she know where she’s meeting you?” Joonmyeon hyung questioned worriedly.

“I’ve Su Min, her best friend, taking care of everything,” I smiled.

“Alright breaks over. Let’s get back to work and take it from the start,” he instructed, earning a loud groan from Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

 

*Tae Hee’s POV*

“Yahhhh!” I groaned as she dragged me out of the shopping centre. “Where are you taking me, Su Min?”

“Well the shopping centre’s closed now and you have somewhere you need to go,” she smirked excitedly. I sighed wearily. I don’t understand this girl sometimes.

“Can you tell me where we’re going?” I whined.

“Don’t worry it’s so close we’re going to walk there,” she smiled reassuringly.

 

 

Ten minutes later, we arrived in front of Banyan Tree and Spa and I was not amused at all. “What are we doing here?”

“Just follow me and you’ll see.”

“Why are we heading into the bathroom?” Obviously she was not going to answer me. I had no control whatsoever right now.

“Hurry up and change into this<” she demanded and threw the newly bought dress in my face. I glared at her and grunted before stomping into the cubicle and unwillingly put on the dress.

“Wait what underwear are you wearing?” she asked seriously as I was changing.

“Why do I have to tell you?” I yelled back.

“Is it y?”

“If you call white with pink polka dots y, then yes?” I answered unconfidently.

“Aish! Not my definition of y but it will do. Now hurry up and get out,” she urged hastily. Seriously, why is this girl getting so worked up?

“Alright. Zip me up,” I told her after coming out of the cubicle. She zipped me up in a second and pushed me back into the lobby.

“I’m sure he’s here by now,” she muttered to herself after checking her watch.

“Who’s he?” I frowned.

“Alright all you have to do is head to the room number displayed on the card,” she smiled as she pressed the button for the elevator.

“You’re not setting me up with some guy, right? If you’ve forgotten, I’m married, Su Min. Married,” I emphasised.

“Just trust me and go. Good luck with tonight,” she gave me the thumbs up as the elevator doors began closing up.

My breathing was starting to become uneven and my heart was jumping from nervousness. As I reached my floor, I stepped out of the elevator and slowly walked down the corridor to find my room.

As I approached room number 348, I took a deep breath before scanning the card and walking in.

I scanned the room for a male figure but there was no one. I smiled to myself and decided to take a tour around the room.

The view was breathtaking and it was even more spectacular with all the night-lights around the city.

I became quite excited as I saw a relaxation pool inside the room.

 

Don’t these things exist only in dramas? What did I do to able to experience such extravagant things?

I smiled ecstatically and walked into the bedroom. There was nothing too breathtaking about the bedroom but it sure looked comfortable.

 

 

As I approached another door, I had the sound of gushing water. Was someone having a shower in there? What do I do? I began to panic. What if it was some stranger? But Su Min wouldn’t do that to me right?

“Right, you just have to calm down, Tae Hee,” I tried to comfort myself.

 

Instead of worrying myself even further, I went to the pool and decided to soak my feet in there until this mysterious person came out. I thought to myself how amazing it would be to be able to come to a place like this with Jong In but too bad he’s too busy these days.

I suddenly heard footsteps behind me and with cat-like reflexes; I turned around to see Jong In shirtless and drying his wet hair.

“Jong In? W-what are you doing here? I thought you said you were practicing until late today?” I asked in confusion.

“Surprise,” he smiled sheepishly casing me to laugh at his awkwardness. He came over to sit next to me, also dipping his feet into the water.

“Did you eat yet?” I asked seriously.

“Yeah I ate a few hours ago. What about you?” he smiled.

“Su Min forced me to eat,” I rolled my eyes.

“So she was doing her job,” he chuckled.

“So you’re the person behind all of her evil deeds today?” I glared.

He chuckled before we went into a relaxing silence. “So what’s the occasion?”

“You don’t know? I’m hurt Tae Hee.”

“Seriously, what’s the occasion?”

“Wait, I got you something,” he said as he pulled out a small box out of the pocket of his jeans. “Happy 9 months anniversary, babe.”

“Are you serious? You did all this to celebrate 9 months?” I asked, touched by his efforts.

“Yes. Now open it up,” he urged.

I pulled the ribbon and pulled up the lid to reveal a beautiful necklace. The details were so intricate and everything about it was absolutely charming.

 

“Do you like it?”

“I love it. Thank you so much,” I thanked and pulled him into a bear hug. “You make me feel bad because I haven’t done anything for you.”

“This is going to sound corny but I don’t need anything besides you.”

My face automatically scrunched up, “that was very cheesy but very touching so thank you. For everything.”

“Your welcome. I’ll put it on for you,” he offered.

“You know I’ve always dreamed of this,” I admitted.

“Dreamed of what?”

“Just the love of my life putting on a necklace for me and gently taking my hair out so it won’t get tangled. Very much like what you’re doing now,” I laughed.

“You’re just as cheesy as me,” he teased. I turned around to face him and there was that look in his eyes and I knew exactly what he wanted and to be honest there was no doubting that I wanted the exact same thing right now. We’ve waited for almost a year already and everything felt so right. There was no way any one of us would be able to resist each other. Breaking my thoughts, his lips landed onto mine and our lips naturally started moving slowly. There was no doubt that the sparks were shooting throughout my body and I’m sure Jong In was feeling the exact same way.

 

A few minutes when our kiss was deepening, Jong In pulled away and looked at me for a millisecond with a look to see if I was ready and the way I looked back obviously sent him the message that I was ready because before I knew it he has carried me up and continued our kiss.

 

It wasn’t long before I felt my back on the soft bed with Jong In hovering on top of me. He was beginning to become aggressive and I was feeling it in his kisses. At one point, he softly bit onto my lower lip making me yelp a little.

When he was done attacking my lips, he slowly moved his way down to my neck. I hate to admit but his tongue felt amazing against my neck. Unconsciously, I let out a little moan causing Jong In to look up at me and chuckle. Great, I thought to myself. We haven’t even gone that far and he already had me making ual noises.

His hands decided to get to work as he skilfully began ping my dress and kissing my lips again. He smirked as he saw my undergarments. So this is why Su Min was asking if I was wearing y underwear. She had all this planned out.

“I like your underwear,” he chuckled as he pulled my dress off. My hands began undoing his jeans and he felt like he needed to take control and instead pulled them off himself.

 

 

Soon enough, the both of us were completely bare. “Don’t make it painful, okay?” I half pleaded. He responded with a kiss on the forehead and it was then that everything became so real. Us. Our relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here's a new update guys :) So sorry that it took so long...I just had no motivation to write!

But what do you think of this new chapter? Before any of you ask me why I didn;t writ ethe whole scene...i will repeat again that i do NOT write , sorry!

I hope you enjoyed it anyway and I hope to talk to all you guys soon :)

Thanks for reading and take care <3

hottest-shawol xx