35 – Pre-vacation

Forced To Say I Do

 

 

*Baekhyun’s POV*

“You guy’s be quiet!” Jong In scolded in a soft voice as Sehun accidentally kicked his foot on the door.

“Are you okay?” I turned to Sehun who was grasping his foot in pain.

“It’s freaking four in the morning and I just banged my foot on the door. Do you think I’m okay?” he snapped angrily, I guess he’s right. An enthusiastic Jong In woke us up at 3 A.M so that we could help him get ready for his ‘surprise’. I yawned out of sleepiness and dragged myself over to Jong IN with the other ten trailing behind me like zombies. I didn’t understand why Jong In needed all ten of us but according to him “it was necessary”.

“So exactly what are we doing?” Kris growled, which was expected from the sleeping maniac.

“Okay so Baekhyun, Sehun, Yixing and Tao, you guys help pack Tae Hee’s things and Chanyeol, Xiu Min and Suho hyung can help me pack,” Jong In smiled.

“And exactly what are we doing?” Luhan raised his eyebrow, referring to Chen, Kris, Kyungsoo and himself.

“I don’t know, just find something to do,” Jong In spoke hastily.

“YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE STAYED AT HOME AND SLEPT?!?!” Kris erupted, which caused everyone to ‘shush’ him. Jong In, who was on the verge of strangling him, sent him a deadly glare as we all saw Tae Hee shuffling around on the bed. Aish if she wakes up we’re all going to get a beating from Jong In. His temper was really no joke.

“Jong In,” a voice called. Great. Anyone could recognise that voice. it was Tae Hee’s. We all froze in our immediate positions and mentally prayed that she was just talking in her sleep and would go back to sleep any second. Well I did anyway. Jong looked like he was going to die from nervousness and from what I could see it looked like he was holding his breath aswell.

A minute passed and it seemed like she was back in slumber. Jong In exhaled in relief and went back to packing his suitcase.

“So…where do we start?” Tao asked, relevantly for once.

“Just go to her wardrobe and grab whatever comes in sight,” Sehun yawned. “Quickly so I can go home.”

“We can’t just grab any clothes. She’ll want to look pretty so we need to find pretty clothes,” Yixing objected to Sehun’s lazy remark. I sighed and began walking towards the walk-in wardrobe.

My jaw dropped, and I bet everyone else’s did aswell, at the amount of clothes that the married couple had. There were rows and rows of neatly, organised clothes and accessories.

“Is this really a wardrobe?” Sehun asked with amazement.

“Yes it is a wardrobe Sehun. Now can you please hurry up? We need to get everything done in an hour,” Jong In butted in. I actually felt bad for Jong In. He’s been stressing over this event for the past couple of days He’s been bombarding us with countless numbers of questions – would she like this? Would she like that? Is this better? Or is this better? He’s been very restless.

“Come on guy’s let’s get a move on,” I said calmly.

“Oh and guys. Now matter what you pack, you must pack everything in that box,” Jong In pointed at the box lying in the middle of the floor.  We nodded and pulled out the suitcase and began packing. Tao brought the box over to the corner, where we were situated, and began unravelling everything.

“Wow that’s a pretty dress,” I heard Sehun compliment as Tao pulled out a purple piece of material, which I assumed was a dress. Tao handed over the dress as threw it in the suitcase.

“Aish don’t just throw it in,” Kyungsoo scolded out of nowhere. I didn’t even realise he was watching us pack. “You have to fold it neatly like this,” he demonstrated. Well that was quite a ‘kyungsoo’ thing to do; everything must be neatly packed. As I was watching Kyungsoo fold the dress and pack it in the suitcase neatly, I head an abrupt burst of laughter from both Tao and Sehun.

“Can you two be quiet? If Tae Hee wakes up, you’re both dead meat,” I groaned. They began snickering with each other as they were holding up a piece of clothing. “Aish what are you two snickering at?” I frowned as I snatched it off of Tao’s grasp. I threw it back on the ground as I realised what it was. “Yah! What are you two doing with that, you erted maknaes?” I unconsciously yelled, causing everyone to ‘shush’ me.

Jong In came running into the wardrobe at the sound of my loud voice. “What is wrong with all of you? Didn’t I tell you to keep quiet?” he groaned. His icy glare turned to Sehun and Tao as they sat there giggling and laughing with each other.

“Look what’s on the floor,” Tao smirked. Aish what is this boy doing? He’s probably asking to die in the hands of Jong In today.

“Can you all be a little more mature?” Jong In rolled his eyes as he picked up the bikini bottom. “God I bet you’ve touched way worse,” he smirked at the two immature maknaes. “Look you all have already wasted fifteen minutes doing nothing so let’s get a move on.”

I turned around to continue unpacking the things in the box, but Kyungsoo was already a step ahead of me. I sighed in relief that he was here to help us otherwise we would never get this job done.

“Okay Baekhyun you go to those racks and pick out some casual clothing for her. Remember it is summer, so don’t go picking out sweats or knitwear,” Kyungsoo said pointing at the racks in front of us. Seriously I know its summer, does he think I’m dumb or something? God everyone underestimates me. I got up and walked about half a metre before stopping in front of the section with dresses. I’m sure Tae Hee likes dresses right? Oh well, she should feel grateful that the great Byun Baekhyun is picking out clothes for her. I seriously crack myself up. Without thinking, I pulled out the first five dresses on the rack. They’re only going for three days, aren’t they? How many outfits does she need? Maybe I should take another five just to be sure. So once again, I took the next five dresses on the rack, not even worrying if they look good or not.

“Okay, here’s the clothes,” I told Kyungsoo as I placed them on the floor next to him. At that moment, Jong In walked in to see Tae Hee’s dresses on the floor.

“Yah! What are you doing? You can’t just leave her clothes on the floor. She will kill something innocent if anything happens to them. He picked them up and put them on the shelf next to us. “Wait, why are they all dresses?” he frowned.

“…Don’t all girls like dresses?” I asked unconfidently. All girls do like dresses, don’t they?

“Have you ever seen her wear a dress other then at special occassions?” he asked bluntly.

“…No?”

“Then why would you pick her dresses? Aish don’t worry about it. There isn’t enough time to hang them all up and choose other clothes. She’ll just have to wear them.” I was about to lose my temper. Why are girls so complicated? And if Tae Hee has changed Jong In like that…does that mean Hae Ri will make me like that? Having to pay attention to every little detail? I’m actually a very carefree person if you haven’t noticed. It’s going to be difficult. I mean Jong In was very reserved. He didn’t really pay attention to the little things but now it’s like he’s a different person. Girls are very scary people.

“Well there’s only one more thing to pack,” Tao smirked. Oh god. When he smirks, you obviously knew that it was something erted. I shook my head at him and proceeded to the cupboard.

“Are you seriously going to pack those stuff for her? Shouldn’t you let Jong In do that?” Yixing suggested maturely.

“I’m sure he can handle it,” Sehun smirked. Aish, when will he grow up? Jong In is the same age but how come he is so much more mature?

“You know what Sehun? Because I am so much more mature than you I can totally pack her bras and ,” I challenged. Wait, why did I just do that again? How the heck a do they expect me to pack her undergarments?!?! Maybe I shouldn’t have tired to look cool in front of the maknaes. They’re just going to make fun of me now.

“Why aren’t you doing it yet, hyung? Jong In’s going to scold you for wasting time,” Tao giggled evilly. Aish here goes. I slowly brought my hand into the drawer. My face was already beginning to cringe even though I hadn’t even felt anything yet.

“JONG IN!” Yixing abruptly yelled.

“What?” he groaned as he walked in.

“Bacon here can’t pack Tae Hee’s undergarments,” Tao laughed.

“You all need help,” Jong In rolled his eyes and instructed for us to get out of the wardrobe.

 

“So much for showing me who’s mature,” Sehun taunted.

“Aish, I’ll get you back one day, maknae,” I fumed and happened to stumble over something, which caused the two maknaes to burst into laughter again. I frowned as I laid my eyes on the object that I had tripped over – Kris hyung’s abnormally long legs. Did I mention he was sound asleep on the couch with one arm and one leg over the edge? He didn’t even budge as I tripped over him. Such a heave sleeper, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

“Okay we’re done,” Jong In announced, pulling Tae Hee’s suitcase behind him. Chen slightly pulled his sleeve up to check the time.

“We’ve got fifteen minutes until we have to get going,” he said seriously.

“So what’s the plan?” Chanyeol questioned, causing everyone to face palm themselves. I don’t know how many times we have to go through this.

“Didn’t we already go through this?” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Jong In’s going to leave first with a few of us, then a few of us will take Tae Hee and who ever is left over can go home.”

“I call dibs on going home,” Kris suddenly volunteered. All our eyes had turned to him. Wasn’t he asleep like a second ago? I seriously think lack of sleep is getting to my head.

“I’ll come with you, Jong In,” Luhan volunteered happily.

“Oh! I want to go with you too,” Sehun insisted and it was only because Luhan had volunteered.

“If Sehun’s going then I’m going too,” Tao stated firmly.

‘All right let’s just go,” Jong In sighed. I suspect that trip to the airport will be on hell of a ride and I’m glad that will have nothing to do with it. “I’ll trust you guys won’t do anything to her whilst I’m gone,” he looked around at us suspiciously.

“Unless any of us want to die nobody will lay a finger on her,” Jongdae assured.

Everyone began bidding of Jong In with a ‘good luck’ or ‘have a safe trip’ and eventually the four of them had drove off. There was a sudden fall of silence amongst the rest of us.

“…So who wants to volunteer to drive Tae Hee?”I asked, breaking the moment of silence. Nobody responded so instead I rolled my eyes and went to wake Tae Hee up.

 

 

*Jong In’s POV*

“So hyung is this your second honeymoon?” Sehun beamed.

“No. What are you talking about? We’re just going on a trip,” I defended unconvincingly.

“I don’t care what you do just wear protection. We wouldn’t want little Jong In’s and Tae Hee’s running around, now would we?” Tao added subtly. Aish, what is wrong with them? What’s wrong with having little me’s and Tae Hee’s running around? Wait what am I saying? That’s not going to happen any time soon.

“Yeah hyung, you don’t want a child at this age?...Or do you?!” Sehun gasped dramatically.

“You two are supposed to be giving him advice, not make useless remarks,” Luhan scolded. Well at least I have Luhan, who was considerably sane. “So let me give you some advice. All you gotta do is be sweet and romantic. You know? Just woo her.”

“Yeah woo her, Jong In,” Tao wiggled his eyebrows, emphasising on the word ‘woo’, which received a slap n the arm by Luhan, who was driving skilfully with one hand. We had all understood where Tao was going meant by ‘woo’.

 

 

*Tae Hee’s POV*

“Go away Baekhyun oppa,” I groaned and slapping his arm away whilst he was shaking me gently. Wait what is he doing here anyway? Aish, I don’t care, I feel fatigued.

“Tae Hee you have to get up!” he demanded.

“Here let me try,” another voice spoke up. It oddly sounded a lot like Chanyeol oppa. Following that was a trail of low whispers. It sounded like the whole 12 of them were there. But what would they be doing here at this time? I could sense that it was still dark.

“Yah! yah! yah! yah! yah!” an annoying voice repeated.

“Aish! Can’t I get any sleep?” I grumbled, flinging my arms and legs around frustratedly.  My eyes shot open to glare at the seven boys standing around the bed and the tall guy passed out on the couch.

“Jong In’s got one feisty wife,” Jongdae chuckled.

I glared at him with fiery eyes, “what are you guys doing here?”

“Guys,” Baekhyun called. “Tie her up,” he ordered. Within a blink of an eye I had three boys, Chanyeol, Minseok and Yixing, holding me down whilst Jongdae, Suho and Kyungsoo were tying my arms and legs together.

“What the heck do you think you’re doing?” I yelled, struggling to loosen from the rope.

“That’s for us to know and you to fins out,” Minseok sneered. Before I could frown or respond to his him, someone had scooped me up into their arms.

“Yah! Yah! Put me down!” I demanded, whilst tossed my tied-together arms and legs around. I turned my head to face a beaming Chanyeol.

“Where are you taking me?” I groaned. “And where’s Jong In?”

“Aw. Miss your hubby already?” Suho teased.

“No. Where is that idiot so I can shop him up into pieces for leaving me here with a bunch of insane people.”

“Oh please, you’re one of us,” Baekhyun chukled. “Chanyeol take her to the bathrrom,” he ordered, pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

Kyungsoo walked in first grabbing the purple toothbrush which he probably assume was mine, and squeezed some toothpaste onto it. Chanyeol had placed me on the edge of the bathtub before reversing and standing behind Kyungsoo.

“Open up,” Kyungsoo requested.

“And what if I don’t want to?” I replied stubbornly. Aish why did they have to tie me up?

“Well then I guess you’re going to have to go to our destination with bad breath and dirty teeth,” Baekhyun smirked. I sighed heavily before obediently opening my mouth so that Kyungsoo could brush my teeth. “Good girl. Now you’ll get to see your hubby soon if you just listen to us.” The wa he was talking made him sound like he was kidnapping me and already had Jong In captive or something. I rinsed my mouth before getting up and waddled back out with the members trailing behind me.

“Now the problem is how is she going to get changed?” Beakhyun contemplated.

“Here’s an idea. How about you untie me so that myself can change me. Seriously what is wrong with you guys today?”

He looked around the rest room at each of the boys, who gave him a slight nod, before instructing Chanyeol to untie me.

“Two of you her to the wardrobe and stand guard,” he ordered.

“Am I like some prisoner or something? Jong In’s not going to like that you’re touching me right now,” I threatened Minseok and Chanyeol, who both had a tight grip on my arms.

“I think you might be wrong there. He would actually feel appreciative for our deeds right now,” Minseok replied.

“You have exactly three minutes to get changed. If you aren’t ready within those three minutes I’m going to make the both of them barge in and I’m timing,” Baekhyun yelled as I entered the wardrobe, closing the door behind me. Aish, if they weren’t Jong In’s brothers, as he liked to refer to them, then I would not be playing along at all.

 

“Ten seconds Tae Hee!” Baekhyun yelled. Aish this boy, couldn’t he be a little sympathetic. It’s still early, I thought as I pulled on my black shorts and lavender purple tank top.

“Okay I’m done,” I said as I walked out, straightening my tank top. “And guys I’m fine playing along but can you not tie me up? I hate not having control over my arms and legs and Baekhyun oppa you should stop acting like you have a lot of authority,” I chuckled.

“Aish you just burst my bubble Tae Hee. This is the only time where I get to feel anything close to having authority,” he pouted.

Feeling some sort of sympathy towards him, I gave in. “Fine,” I rolled my eyes and offered both of my hands so that they could tie it up. “But you can’t tie my legs together.”

“Oh we’re just joking with you Tae Hee. The only thing we needed to do was blind fold you once we left the house,” I heard Suho chuckle.

“So you mean you were just messing with me that whole time?!” I gritted through my teeth.

“…Sorry?” Yixing apologised unconfidently.

“Well now the real thing starts. Yixing hyung blind fold her,” Baekhyun commanded. “And Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, you two are coming with me to take Tae Hee to you-know-where. The rest of you can go home and someone please wake up Kris hyung. Let’s get a move on.”

 

 


 

 

 

I was blind folded by a bunch of lunatics and getting driven to some place. Why am I even going along with this? I don’t even know.

“Can’t you guys give me a clue?” I begged desperately.

“Hot,” Chanyeol abruptly blurted out. Was that a clue? Or was that one of his random talk?

“Ok fine just tell me how much longer until I get to take my blind fold off?” I sighed.

“You can only take it off when someone tells you to take it off and if you take if off before that it’s just going to be your lost. I mean it’s supposed to be a surprise,” Baekhyun emphasised.

I exhaled heavily. I can’t wait until this is over.

 

 


 

 

 

“Okay we’re here,” Baekhyun announced. “Chanyeol. Kyungsoo. Lead her in.”

I had no idea where we were but it was noisy. Very noisy. A lot of chattering going on and it sounded like there were trolleys around. Were we at the shopping centre or what?

We walked quite a bit before we came to a stop. “Now Tae Hee listen to me. We’re going to have to leave now but this trustworthy lady is going to take care of you until you arrive at your destination and meet a special person,” Baekhyun informed. WHAT? THEY’RE BLINDFOLDING ME AND THEN LEAVING ME SOMEWHERE I DON’T EVEN KNOW?!?!

“WAIT!” I yelled.

“Sorry Miss but they have already left. Don’t worry I know exactly what I’m doing. You don’t have to feel nervous,” she assured. For some reason the sound of her voice sounded somewhat trustworthy. She didn’t sound like she was a kidnapper or anything.

She took a hold of my arm and led the way. I have the biggest urge to pull this stupid blindfold off to see where I was but Baekhyun’s words kept ringing in my mind ‘it’s just going to be your lost. I mean it’s supposed to be a surprise.’

“Miss please take a seat,” she insisted. “Now I’m going to leave but if you need me, there’s a button on the arm rest on your right.”

I brought my arms up in front of me feeling whatever it was in front of me. It felt like cotton and as I moved down if was hard, plastic maybe? I felt the things on my left. I was hard, the same thing I had felt before. I accidentally lifted something up. I felt what was under it and it turned out to be glass. I was sure that it was a window.

“Please put on your seat belt, Miss,” the lady requested. I heard the engine, of whatever I was riding on, start. At first I thought I was on another car or van but as time went by, I had a nauseous feeling in my stomach and I got the feeling that we weren’t on the ground anymore and I could feel that I was definitely not on a boat either. But if I wasn’t on ground or in the water then I must be…in the air? Great. This is just great. What’s going to happen when e have to land? One of my biggest fears ever and I’m facing it alone.

 

 

 


 

 

 

I had no idea how long I had been sitting here but it felt like ages.

“Ladies and gentlemen we are about to land at Jeju Island,” someone announced over the speaker, most likely the pilot. I had zoned out after he said we were about to land. I didn’t care where I was landing, I just needed to land and get it over with.

I began fidgeting with my hands, which had started to sweat. I think this is the most nervous I had felt in my entire life. I suddenly felt a presence beside me that I hadn’t felt the whole trip. Did someone come to sit next to me or what?

I leaned back in my seat, trying to forget what was happening right now. No matter how hard I tried the feeling of landing was just overpowering. Unexpectedly, someone had took a hold of my hand and brought it to their side of the seat, and might I add this persons hand were rough and big – those of a male’s. It must have been the presence I felt earlier. But what was strange was once our fingers intertwined it felt like electricity was running throughout my whole body – something that only happened when Jong In touched me.

I pulled my hand away, thinking that it wasn’t Jong In’s hands, since I felt guilty for holding some other guy’s hands but he just pulled it back and intertwined our fingers once again. There it was again, those sparks, that electricity. Why was I feeling them now? It can’t be Jong In, right?

I took my chances anyway, “J-Jong In?” All of sudden the person reached up to my head to remove my blindfold. My eyes fluttered open to reveal a smiling Jong In.

“You idiot! Where were you this whole time?” I hissed whilst hitting his chest.

“Aish calm down, I thought you were scared of landing,” he reminded. I saw him smile triumphantly as I clutched onto his arm and rested my head onto his shoulder. Please just land this stupid plane quickly. “Hey I’m surprised you recognised my hands even though you were blindfolded.”

“Y-you know, we’ve held hands quite a few times,” I defended as I let go of his arm.

“Sure. Or have you grown so attached to me?” he chuckled and took a hold of my hand, intertwining out fingers together for the third time. “Now stop letting go of my hand. I would like it if my wife made it out of this plane without getting sick.”

I smiled at the sound of him calling me his wife. It had a nice ring to it. Now if only this could happen when we were on land instead of on a plane, it would have been perfect. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phew! Hey guys :D I finally updated after almost a month and it was so long. It literally took me the whole three weeks to write this and I don't even know why it took me so long :/ And I have a feeling this chapter was totally boring or maybe its because I've been reading the same thing over adn over again. Well doesn't matter because the fluff fun is about to start ;D Trust me I'm excited to write the upcoming chapters as much as you are to read them! xD

Anyway I'm not going off hiatus yet because my exams are starting very  soon and studying should always come first, even though I wished it didn't have to be that way :( But i just thought that I've been leaving you guys hanging for too long so I updated! lol

well until my next update take care and remember to leave me a comment :)

thanks so much for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx