26 - Bad Luck

Forced To Say I Do

*Taemin's POV*

"Hyung, I'm borrowing your car!" I told Jonghyun hyung.

"Better not scratch it!" he warned.

"Thanks hyung," I said and headed out the door, grabbing the keys on the way. I couldn't just sit around when Tae Hee was missing. I called her mum trying to get answers, but the only answer I received was that she was meant to be at home already.

Aish! 'Think Taemin! Think!" I yelled at myself. She wouldn't walk around at night time, especially if it was raining. She wasn't that type of girl. I finally came to the conclusion that she wouldn't be anywhere else but in a club or in a bar. 

 

*No One’s POV* 

 

Both boys were driving around to different bars in search for the same girl. Neither one knew that the other was doing the exact same thing. Jong In was close to giving up and reporting the situation to the police when he came across a bar which he hadn't passed by yet. There was something about this bar that caught his attention a bit more than the rest of the bars. He quickly hopped out of the car and jogged to the entrance. He was a step away from entering the bar when he heard a loud cry. It sounded awfully like Tae Hee. He followed the cries and screams, which led him to an alleyway next to the bar. It was dark but still bright enough for him to recognise who its was. He couldn't believe that he had driven right past here and couldn't figure out that it was Tae Hee. She suddenly screeched and yelled Jong In's name. At the moment, he felt a wave of pleasure rush through his body. She called his name when she needed help even though she was angry at him. 

He sprinted over to the helpless girl that was hovered over by some ert. 

"You idiot," Jong In cursed under his breath as he threw a punch in the guy's face.

"Don't.ing.Touch.My.Wife." He yelled and continued punching the guy in between his words. At that same moment Taemin popped out of nowhere. The both of them looked at each other with confused looks. 

Jong In snapped out of his confused state and shifted his eyes to the ert and back to Taemin.

"Hyung take her back to your dorm," Jong In yelled and continued throwing punches at the guy. Taemin nodded and picked up the drugged girl bridal style and took her back to the car and sped off, leaving Jong In one on one with the man. He grabbed the guy by his collar.

"I could ing kill you right now for touching my wife," he cursed and pushed the guy against the wall. 

"I'd like to see you try," the man smirked. Another punch was thrown at his face. Blood began dripping from his nose and the side of his mouth. He wiped it away with the back of his hand and glared at Jong In. He wasn't going to be defeated that easily. The both of them began throwing punches at each other. The guy was now on the floor and the both of them had bruised faces and blood dripping down the sides of their faces. At one point, the man grabbed Jong In by his hair and hit it against the wall. 

"What happened to trying to kill me?" the guy said, agitating Jong In even more. He quickly got up on his feet no matter how much pain he felt. He immediately pushed the guy onto the ground and put his foot over the man's body.

"You're just lucky I'm not reporting you to the police. Next time don't ing touch my wife again," he warned and kicked the guy a last time before heading back to his car, leaving the guy to lay there beaten up.

 

*Jong In's POV*

 

I could feel the blood dripping down my face and I was starting to feel light-headed. The amount of blood loss I was sufferring from right now was making my whole body go numb. I felt like I had no control over anything whatsoever. It was an unbearable feeling and at the same time the left side of my head, where the guy banged against the wall, was starting to become more and more painful. I couldn't take it anymore. I could feel the tears trickling down my face and it was stinging the cuts on my face. 

The excruciating pain caused me to lose control of the wheel. I had no idea which side of the lane I was driving in but all I could hear were the horns beeping, most likely at me. My vision went blurry and I couldn't make out where I was. As much pain as my head was causing me, I managed to grab back onto the wheel and tried to make my way to the side. I squinted my eyes to try and get a better view and in some ways it did help. With one hand grasping onto the side of my head and the other hand trying to steer the wheel, I managed to get to the side of the road. Thank god for that.

I quickly opened the door and stumbled onto the street. I couldn't walk anymore, the pain was unbearable. I assumed that the cut or the damage to my head must be pretty bad. I was on my knees, my legs wouldn't allow me to do anything anymore. The pain in my head was too severe. I didn't even know how my the pain in my head affected my legs but it did. I let out a loud grunt and clutched my head before everything went black.

 

*Taemin's POV*

 

I carried Tae Hee into my dorm. Her back and her arms were bleeding from all the scratches.

"What happened to her?" Key hyung asked worriedly.

"I'll tell you later. I need to get her cleaned up," I replied. I placed her on her stomach on my bed and went to go get the first aid kit.  I grabbed the anti-bacterial wipes and quickly tore the packaging open. I need to clean her wounds before they get infected. I gently dabbed the wipes on the cuts trying to reduce as much sting as poossible.

"Aish Tae Hee. What did you get yourself into?" I muttered to myself. I put some band aids over the cuts to stop bacteria from getting into the cut and went to grab a shirt for her.  I gently lifted her up, put the shirt on for her and tucked her back into bed. 

I glanced at the clock in my room. It was already 11:30. Aish where is Jong In? Shouldn't he be here by now?  A few minutes passed and my phone was vibrating on my table. It was Su Min.

"Su Min? What's up?" I asked. There was no answer. All I heard was sniffing.

"Oppa," she cried. "Jong In," she continued crying without finishing the sentence.

"What's wrong with Jong In?" I asked worriedly.

"Jong in...," she sniffed. "He's in hospital. Come right now."

"What?"

"Come to Seoul Hospital quickly and pick up Tae Hee along the way."

"Yeah Tae Hee's not in a state where she can leave the house. I'll tell you later when I see you. Bye."

Aish what day is it today? It's full of bad luck. 

 

"Hyung, I'm borrowing your car again. Stay home and look after Tae Hee for me," I yelled to Jonghyun hyung who was half asleep on the couch. I sped to the hospital. He probably got beat up by that guy pretty bad, I assumed. My phone suddenly buzzed. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding my phone, I opened up the message.

'Come to room 28 and hurry,' it read.

I threw it to the seat next to me and increased my speed. 'Please let there be no cops in my direction,' I mentally prayed.

 

Within a matter of five minutes, I arrived at the hospital. I jogged down the hallway looking for room 27.

"Oppa!" a voice called. I jerked my head to the side to see Su Min running towards me.

"Oppa! Let's go," she yelled and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards Jong In's room.  I stared at my best friend laying there with bandages wrapped aroud his head. 

"I thought he was fine to fight that guy alone," I blurted out.

"What happened oppa? Why couldn't Tae Hee come?"

"I don't know the full story but she was in a bra and about to be by some guy."

"W-What? Tae Hee's not stupid, oppa."

"Well Jong In happened to find her in an alleyway with the and started beating the guy up. He looked like he was fine by himself so I took Tae Hee back to my dorm and I don't know what happened next."

She sighed. "Oppa you need to get Tae Hee to the hospital when she wakes up."

The doctor suddenly entered the room with a clipboard.

"How is he, doctor?" I asked.

"He's lost a lot of blood and there's a pretty deep cut to the left side of his head. There are also a few minor bruises and cuts here and there but other than he will be fine."

"Why did he black out then?" Su Min asked.

"From the loss of blood."

"Thank you doctor," I bowed.

After the doctor left, I turned to Su Min, "you can go home if you want."

"Will you be okay here?"

"I'll be fine. Go home and rest," I smiled. "It's late."

"Okay, I'll see you soon then," she smiled.

"Oh and you want to tell me what you were doing at the club?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I was just bored," she shrugged.

"And who was it that told me that clubs were a bad place?," I stuck my tongue out at her. 

"You still remember I told you that? I thought you'd forget," she giggled. 

I chuckled at her. I never noticed how much I missed hanging out with her. "You should go home, Su Min-ah."

She smiled and waved before leaving. I couldn't help but smile to myself. She really does know how to brighten up the mood.

 

 

 

 

 

Two updates in one week, you guys are lucky ;P All the drama is beginning so brace yourselves for the next few chapters :D but it'll pass quickly, don't worry...and even though there was hardly any interaction between Kai and Tae Hee, Kai still saved her so that was the tinyest bit of fluff for all of you :P

oh and originally Taemin was suppose to save Tae Hee and Kai was supposed to be all depressed but because everyone wanted Kai to save her I changed the story but don't be too happy...I'm adding a twist to it now :P haha 

So yeah...I hope you liked this supposedly dramatic chapter and school is resuming normally again so I'll won't be updating until next week :/ so until my next update, everyone take care <3

Thanks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx