07 - He's Sorry?

Forced To Say I Do

*Tae Hee's/Your POV*

 I woke up with a warm feeling. The floor even felt extra soft this morning. 

I slowly opened up my eyes and soon realised where I was. On the bed. With Kai's arms wrapped aroundy waist. Oh god. My heart's racing a thousand miles a second right now.

How did I even end up in the room? Wasn't I downstairs watching Mean Girls with the other EXO members? 

I slowly turned to the side. 

I sighed. How does he still manage to look good when he's sleeping? He looked so perfect.

Suddenly he flinched which caused him to wake up. 

As his eyes fluttered open, our eyes met. 

I got caught in his gaze and couldn't pull away.

He soon realised that his arm was around my waist and pulled them away immediately.

"Don't misunderstand," he said coldly as he got up. 

I didn't reply but instead sat layed there in silence. 

He walked over to his desk to check his phone. 

"Shoot! It's already 10 am! Those bastards didn't even wake me up." He started running around the room like a lunatic to get ready for where ever he was going.

"Hey our mums want to see you so drop by your house later," he told me and left. 

What? My mum and his mum want to see me? Why?  I groaned at the lack of information but nevertheless got up to go get ready.

 

========

 

"Tae Hee my daughter!" Kai's mum greeted and gave me a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Kim," I hugged back.

"Why are you being so formal? Call me Umma from now on," she grinned. I smiled and nodded. 

"Umma! Is there anything to eat? I'm starving!" I called out to my mother. 

"Come into the kitchen!" she called back. I pulled my soon-to-be mother-in-law gently by the wrist into the kitchen with me.

Once inside, I spotted my mum bringing out a bowl of kimchi fried rice. I could hear my stomach growling. 

As she placed it on the kitchen bench, I dug straight in.

My mother-in-law just chuckled at me. "Does Jong In not feed you or something?" she joked.

I just laughed.

"Come on, eat up Tae Hee. We're going to look for a wedding dress," my mum announced.

I almost choked on my food.

"Mwoh?" I coughed.

"Just eat up, honey."

 

=========

 

"What do you think of this one?" the shop assistant asked sweetly.

"I don't know it's not really my type," I replied.

"Well what about this one?" she smiled. Oh my gosh! Does she not get that I want to pick one for myself?!?! 

"Sweetie, this one looks good," my mum suggested.

"Mmm I like that one," I agreed.

"Well go try it on."

About 15 minutes later, I finally got the stupid dress on.

  "It looks beautiful," the shop assistant complimented.

"I like it," both the mums agreed.

"I don't know, can we go look at other ones?" I asked not completely happy about the dress.

 

=========

 

We drove around to about 5 different stores and not one of them had any dresses to my liking. 

"Why is it so hard to find a wedding dress?" I whined and took a sip of my coffee.

"Because you have such different taste. But don't worry we've still got time," my mum reassured.

"Tae Hee listen to me, I don't want you or Jong In stressing about the wedding, okay? We will take care of everything." 

Pftt yeah right we would be stressing.  I just smiled and nodded at my mother-in-law not wanting to be rude.

We were sitting inside a small cafe sipping on our coffees and planning the wedding when suddenly my phone rang.

The caller ID was Kai. Was I dreaming? He never calls me.

"Yeobsaeyo?" I answered.

"Did you go see our mums?"  Sigh. A hello would have been nice.

"Yeah, I'm with them now."

"Well, what did they want?"

"Umm...we just went to look for wedding dresses," I replied nervously.

Silence on the other end.

"Jong In?" 

"I gotta go back to work. I'll see you at home," he said and hung up. Geez I wonder what's up with him.

"So is Jong In working?"

I nodded.

"What's with the face?" his mum asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You look disappointed."

"I'm not,"

"Sweetie, you're very easy to read. You miss him don't you?" 

"I don't," I defended. 

Both of the mums ignored me and instead sat there giggling.

 

=========

 

We drove back to my mum's house after chatting at the cafe for a while. 

I was lounging around on the couch when my mum suddenly called me.

"TAE HEE-AH! Come into the kitchen!" she called.

As I walked in both the mums were giggling together once again.

"Sweetie take this to Jong In for umma," Kai's mum requested.

"Umma...he doesn't like me visiting him at work."

"Oh nonsense! If he screams at you or anything just tell umma and I'll teach him a lesson," she smiled.

I chuckled. "Neh umma."

 

=========

 

Kai's mum dropped me off in front of the SM Building. I was starting to get nervous. 

"Tell Jong In to drive you home okay?"

"UMMA! Can't you wait for me? I called.

"Your husband can take you home!" she grinned and drove away.

Great. Now I know he's he gonna get angry. 

I walked into the building and took the elevator to the fourth floor. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. 

As I got off of the elevator, I slowly walked towards the third door. The closer I got, the more I just wanted to turn around and go back home. 

I slowly opened the door.

crreeaaakkk....

He heard my footsteps and turned around to look at me with those captivating eyes of his. 

"What are you doing here?" I lifted up the bag of the food and smiled nervously at him. 

He sighed. "Umma's idea right?"

I nodded. 

I sat down next to him and opened up all of the lids and placed the containers in front of him. 

"So where are the rest of the guys?"

He shrugged. "I think they went to eat."

"So...did you find a dress yet?" he asked. For once he kind of looked nervous. I swear I should take this guy to the doctors one day. I think he's suffering from bipolar disorder. 

"No," I replied disappointed. 

"Sorry I couldn't come." 

Did I just hear right? Did the cold, conceited, self-centred pabo just apologise?

"Mwoh?" I asked confused.

"Come to my special stage at Music Bank tonight. I'll make up for it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey you! I'm soooo sorry I haven't update in ages but you know school is killing me >.< 

Sorry this was a crappy chapter but anticipate the next chapter ;D 

Please leave a comment and remember to subscribe xD

Thanks so much for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx