37 - Waterfalls

Forced To Say I Do

 

I yelped as I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder. 

"Aren't you getting a bit too touchy?" I teased and pushed him away playfully.

"That's not fair! You can hug me all you want at night and I don't say anything, do I?" Jong In whined like a child. 

"Well you don't complain because you like it and for the record I am unaware of my actions when I'm sleeping so you can't blame me," I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Maybe I should just push you away next time you hug me at night," he uttered. 

I chuckled at his childish behaviour and replied "but you won't do that because what did you write on that sticky note last night? Was it something like 'I love you?'" I laughed. 

"You're so mean," he pouted. "Do you know how much courage I needed to gain to write that? I had to swallow up my pride to confess to you and you're making fun of me," he frowned and folded his arms in front of his chest. I walked over to him before pulling him into a tight embrace. 

"And do you know how much I love you for confessing to me?" 

"Of course you love me," he remarked arrogantly with a slight smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and unwrapped my arms around him. 

"Still as arrogant as ever," I said and shook my head disappointingly. 

He shrugged his shoulders in an uncaring matter and walked off to the bathroom. Maybe now will be a good time to ask him about the accident, I thought. 

 

As he appeared from the bathroom, I walked over to my clutch from last night and took the article out. 

"Hey Jong In. I need to talk to you," I called softly. He turned to look at me with a befuddled expression.

"Explain this to me," I asked seriously. He walked over and took the article from me. I watched as his expression became slightly unhappy. 

"Where'd you find this?" he almost yelled. 

"Why are you getting angry all of sudden?" I frowned and snatched the article from him. "I was asking you a simple question."

"Tae Hee, answer my question. Where did you find it?" 

"I found it at the spa place you sent me to," I replied and slowly approached him. "Why didn't you tell me it was you?" I asked, my voice going quite croaky.

"I didn't tell you because what difference would it have made? Would things have changed if I told you that it wasn't Taemin hyung?" I was taken aback by his sudden loud voice.

“It would have, Jong In,” I replied, tears forming and ready to fall. “I guess you didn’t know how I felt all that time, huh? The only reason that I didn’t tell you how I felt was because I was so confused. Confused because you were so unstable with your feelings. One minute you were nice, the next you treated me like I was nothing and then this whole incident happened because I was testing you. That night I wanted to find out how you really felt and in my head I promised myself that if it were you who came to me then I would tell you how I really felt. Of course, I didn’t know that I was almost going to get that night but I went to the bar with a purpose of getting drunk that night. If you had told me everything then my relationship with Tae oppa would have not progressed,” I explained with a croaky voice. “I would have ended it because when it comes to love, I don’t play around,” I continued with a tear falling onto my cheek.

In the blink of an eye, Jong In had already pulled me into his embrace. “I’m sorry. For everything. I should have realised sooner.” He pulled away and planted a peck on my forehead.

“It’s okay. At least I have you now,” I smiled and wiped away the tears.

 

 

Half an hour later, once the both of us had calmed down and cheered up, I questioned his plans for rest of the evening.

"It’s a surprise,” he winked cheekily. “So go get ready.”

“What am I suppose to wear?”

“Whatever you want. Just wear your swimwear under and I’ll take care of the rest,” he grinned.

“But isn’t it late to swim?” I asked with confusion.

“Just do it, Tae Hee,” he sighed.

 

I hastily pulled on my new floral bikini that Jong In had eagerly bought for me. There was only one problem; the back of the top was not a tie-up one but rather a clip-up. I tried clipping it on about ten times but for some reason the two clips seemed to refuse to clip together. Sighing, I called for Jong In’s help despite the fact that it could get awkward.

“Help me clip it up, please?” I asked pulling my hair to one side so that it wouldn’t get in the way.

“Are you teasing me?” he frowned. “I’m still a man, you know? Bad things could happen if you keep telling me to do these things.”

I slapped him softly on the forearm, “shut up and clip it up already.”

“God, you’re so violent,” he muttered under his breath and clipped the two clips together with ease. I pulled on a pair of black shorts and a sleeveless, collared chiffon top over my swimsuit and slipped into my sandals. Grabbing my bag, I ran out of the bedroom to face an unamused Jong In.

“What? I was quick,” I defended.

He rolled his eyes, put on his black sunglasses and walked coolly towards me, with a backpack on his back. “You’re missing one thing,” he siled and reached into my bag to pull out my sunglasses. He smoothly put them on for me and offered his hand out to me, which I had willingly accepted. “Okay, now we’re set to go,” he beamed like a child.

 

 

We left the hotel hand in hand and hopped into a sleek black Mercedes car. “When did you get this?” I asked whilst admiring the car’s amazing interior.

“I rented it for the rest of day,” he smiled. “So we can go where ever we want and do whatever we want without worrying about our driver,” he smirked. “Get my drift?” he asked, leaning over slightly.

I pushed him away and rolled my eyes at him. “Get away from me. You’re so erted.”

“But you love it,” he shrugged with a smug look on his face and started the engine.

 

 

 

 

After what felt like forever, Jong In finally announced that we had arrived. “I’m worn out before we even had the chance to do anything,” I groaned as I almost tumbled out of the car.

“What am I going to do with you?” he shook his head and he helped me out of the car.

 

We walked onto a guided trail for about fifteen minutes before the sound of gushing water became apparent. Unpredictably, Jong In stepped in front of me and stopped me in my tracks. “Wear this,” he ordered and held a blindfold in front of me. I groaned disapprovingly with hands placed on my hips.

“You know I am getting so weary of your surprises, right?” I grumbled although I secretly enjoyed his surprises an plus wearing a mask at this time wouldn’t really be a problem because it’s not like I could see anything in the dark anyway. “Two days straight of surprises,” I mumbled whilst Jong In tied the blindfold up.

“No surprises tomorrow, I promise,” he chuckled, most likely amused at my reaction.

 

He held my hand and guided me to who-knows-where but the further we walked, the more apparent the sound of gushing water became. We can’t be going to a beach, right? I mean we’re practically in the middle of the bush. “Are we nearly there yet?” I whined. Jong In was pretty much dragging me along at this point.

“Just a few more steps,” he said and although I couldn’t see, his tone suggested that he was smiling whilst talking to me. At that moment, it suddenly became cooler and the smell of the air was different. I could sense that we were close to water. “Okay we’re here,” Jong In announced happily whilst untying the blindfold. My eyes fluttered open and slowly adjusted to the moonlight. I soon realised that we were standing in the middle of a small bridge and across of us was the spectacular sight of a waterfall.

“It’s so pretty,” I squealed in awe. Jong In chuckled and pulled me across of the bridge, with our hands clasped together, to the rocks on edge, surrounding the waterfall.

 

Abruptly he began taking off his shirt and was beginning to undo the buttons to his jeans. “Y-yah what do you think you’re doing?” I stuttered whilst covering my eyes with my hands. I heard him chuckle before a loud splash was heard. “Kim Jong In, do you know that waterfall swimming is prohibited?” I whispered loudly. He wiped away the water on his face, pushed his hair back with his hands and got out of the water and began walking towards me.

“It’s late. We won’t get caught, wifey,” he smiled, which gave me reassurance. I sighed and took of my sandals, followed by my top and shorts.

“Are you absolutely sure we won’t get caught?” I frowned.

“One hundred percent,” he replied confidently. The both of us leaped into the water, which was followed by a loud splash. The water was unexpectedly warm and pleasant for this time of the hour. Jong In pulled me under the waterfall, which was kind of a stupid idea since there was so much water flowing down I could hardly breathe properly so I came out choking on the water; something that Jong In found amusing. Very immature if you ask me.

Jong In was busy in his own little world standing in the middle of the water being silent and very still. Using my arms for guidance, I struggled to walk over to Jong In. Once I was about less than half a metre away from him, I jumped onto his back with my arms wrapped around his neck. “What’re you thinking about?”

“You,” he replied as he held onto my legs and began carrying me in the water.

“That was cheesy,” I laughed.

“But you love it.”

“You wish Mr Kim Jong In.”

“Oh yeah? I’ll give you a chance to take that back, Mrs Kim Tae Hee.”

I laughed, “I take back nothing.”

“Okay you asked for it,” he said and before I could reply he had already flipped backwards and the both of us ended up underwater.

I came back up to the surface and flicked my wet hair out of my face. “That wasn’t very nice of you,” I frowned as Jong In appeared on the surface again. I swam to the rock wall and lent against it, closing my eyes and making the most of the moment. I mean when am I ever going to have the chance to go waterfall swimming again?

 

As I half-sat in the water, enjoying the moment with my eyes closed, a pair of lips surprisingly landed on my lips. I could tell it was Jong In’s, those plump, soft lips and his minty breath all of which I could recognise even if we were separated for a billion years. My arms instinctively wrapped themselves around his neck whilst my lips began moving in sync with his. His hands moved from my hair down to my waist. Once he became bored of me letting him win the battle in our mouths, his lips moved down to my jaw and then to my neck. I could feel his wet tongue against the crook of my neck and I hate to admit but it was very pleasurable. I pulled him back up to my lips and our tongues began dancing with each other once again.

“HEY YOU TWO,” a low voice yelled causing the both of us to break apart.

“Oh ,” I heard Jong In curse under his breath. “Tae Hee run!” The man began running towards us as we both picked up our stuff and ran.

“What happened to being ‘absolutely sure we weren’t going to get caught’?” I imitated and ran like our lives depended on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys ^^ How's everyone doing? Good, I hope :) Guess who's on vacation for two weeks? That's right me :D so more updates, I guess? 

Anyway did you guys enjoy this chapter? :D LIke the steamy bit at the end? ;) haha and some of you have been asking for ...umm I am NOT a writer. Sorry :/

Well until my next update, which will hopefully be soon, everyone take care <3

Thanks for reading <3

hottest-shawol xx