CHAPTER 18: THE THREE MEN

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                His heart still beats faster though it was already half an hour the furious girl left her. Toma Ikuta leaned against the chair that was stand next to him. The previous event was still playing within his head. He still remembered Meisa’s expression when he told her about the thing that he did to Maki. Sighing softly, he reminisced back on what happened earlier. Slowly, he touched the place where Meisa slapped him just now. Though the pain was already subsided, but he could still feel the effect of its. on the cheek, he looked at the place where Meisa stood in front of him and blurted everything.

 

                Why did she cry? Toma mumbled softly. He gulped and closed his eyes as the vivid imagination of Kuroki Meisa came into his mind. Not Maki, but Kuroki Meisa. His brain was full of her. With her glaring look, irritating, angry, furious, and last, her sadness accompanied with tears. Toma opened his eyes immediately, as he did not want to remember the unpleasant memory that happened earlier.  He did not know why, somehow he felt guilty for making the woman sad. Maybe, what Meisa said true, that he was the filthiest person in the world, considering what he had done to her.

 

                Suddenly, Meisa’s words rang inside his head. Then he gasped. What does she mean that Maki had to go through difficulties because of him? And now Maki had to...had to....ahhhh...she did not finished her sentences. Grumbled Toma alone in the dressing room. He raked his hair in frustration. He forgot to ask because of Meisa’s crying. Baka!!How come he became so absorbed with other things when the right answers were already in front of him? Just a little bit more...he would hold the answer. Frustrated, his mind was working on a new plan. Bothering her was not used anymore. Plus, when the woman cry...coughs...it was very infectious to him since he did not know how to handle this. Maybe, other plan.  Toma nodded on his thought. Gripping to the chair, he stood up and stretched his legs which were numb due to over-kneeling. Walking toward the door, his mind was planning on the next step. A plan which was Quiet, Informative and also achievable!

*************************************************************************************

                “You never give up searching for her?” a voice made Sho Sakurai’s eyes snapped open as he nearly lulled to sleep after their show. He blinked a few times before recognised the owner of the voice. In front of him, Ninomiya Kazunari was standing while folded his arms across the chest. Rubbing his eyes, Sho just nodded and leaned again on the soft sofa in the dressing room. His body was worn out and his head were slightly dizzy due to lack of rest recently. Jun came to the sight and patted on Nino’s shoulder.

 

“You shouldn’t interrupt his golden moment, it was difficult for him to get rest these days...” said Jun while sitting next to Sho. Eyeing the man who sat next to him made him felt sorry for him. Last two months, he was been searching Maki and kept asking people who were friends with her. Tie with the contracts and be busy with his works, yet he never failed to search her when he finished his work. Even the man was losing weight right now. Nino sat next to Jun, looking at their friends too.

 

“How long Sho is going to keep doing this?” asked Nino as he sighed deeply? Somehow he felt pitied to his friend too. Jun just lifted his shoulders showing that he did not either.

 

“Shouldn’t he give up on her?” asked Nino blandly. Immediately, Jun looked at the man who sat next to her. A smile spread on his face. He scoffed upon hearing his question. Diverting his gaze back to the front, Jun said

 

“You never fall in love right, Nino?” Jun smiled as he asked Nino. Twitching his nose, Nino let out a deep sigh.

 

“Well, I used to have girlfriend, but it never occurred to me like this...” Nino folded his arms.  Jun just nodded as if agreeing what Nino said.

 

“It’s very difficult when you fall in love, especially, with your whole heart....” Jun muttered when he gazed on the ceiling as he leaned his head on the sofa.

 

“Talking from experience, Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter