CHAPTER 29: THE COLD MAN

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               

                Jun stepped out from his car, walking towards his agency building. Reporters had been swarming the place since morning, and none of them move from the place. Once they noticed Matsumoto Jun, immediately they rushed over to him.

 

“Matsumoto Jun, what do you think of the kiss picture between Horikita Maki and Sho Sakurai, is that true?” one of the reporters asked him. Jun just sighed and kept moving, without replying back the questions. It was not his personal matter for him to answer everything, though he was very itch to answer that. Then another reporter bombarded him with questions.

 

“Can you tell us when they meet?” Matsujun moved faster and wanted to get out of the reporters. Ignorance is the best to do right now.

 

“Is that true that they are going to get married and Sho Sakurai is going to leave Arashi?” Instantly, his moves stopped, and he turned himself. Jun stared at the man who asked the question.

 

“ Can you repeat the questions again?” The previous questions were basically usual for him, but the one that he just heard were new. The reporters cleared his throat and spoke about it.

 

“ Well, rumours have been swarming around Arashi recently that Sho Sakurai is going to  get married.” Jun just nodded.

 

“ Continue,” Jun asked again. He knew the man did not finish his questions.

 

“Some of people said that he are going to leave Arashi to, due to the marriage,” Jun raised his eyebrow, showing how much weird he heard the question.

 

“Where did you hear those?” The reporters exchanged looks with others and looked back at him.

 

“Well...they said that Sho Sakurai had been performing badly in Arashi since he alwa....” Jun scoffed hearing the reasons that the reporters told him. He stared back.

 

“ I could answer that one, well, for your information Sho Sakurai will never leave Arashi, forever. So ,the one that you hear is rubbish. So you can deleting everything about it, “ Jun turned around, but he was called once again.

 

“ But they said it is related to his marriage with Horikita Maki,” Jun exhaled softly and turned again

 

“ If Sho Sakurai is getting married, he is going to tell us, not you..” Jun said sarcastically. The man was still unsatisfied and retorted back.

 

“But, your staff said they saw he hold a box of ring and some owner prove it,” Jun rubbed his head and looked at them. Then, suddenly, he noticed someone at the back.

 

“ If you did not believe me, then maybe you can ask them,” everyone turned and looked at Arashi members who were just arrived. Once, they reached the reporters, they were also bombarded with the the same questions.

 

“ Aiba san...is that true that Sho Sakurai is going to get married with Horikita Maki?” a woman asked Aiba who was the closest to them.

 

“ Get what??” Nino rolled his eyes seeing Aiba’s reaction. He knew immediately from the moment the reporter asked him. At that moment, he took over.

 

“ No, he is not!” Nino answered it sharply.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter