CHAPTER 44: TOMA’S JEALOUSY

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 44: TOMA’S  JEALOUSY

 

“How many months to go?” Toma asked Maki. The woman, who never stopped touching her tummy, beamed happily. Her eyes shifted from Toma to her baby bump.

 

“Two months. I can’t wait for him to come out,” she said happily. Her smile never leave her face as she looked at him back.

 

“I hope you can deliver it safely. What he was doing right now?” He leaned closer and his eyes moved between Maki’s face and her belly.

 

Seriously, he was so curious about how a woman could carry such a small creature within herself. How does it feel? Seeing Maki right now made Toma realised that he never saw that woman really happy with her condition right now. He sighed softly thinking about the man who did know anything about his baby. After a month, he still did not know whether he should inform to Yamapi about Maki’s condition. But everything was so complicated right now.

 

“He is playing right now. Every time I had food, he would become so active. Do you want to feel, Toma?” Maki asked Toma who his eyes were full with curiosity.

 

“Ehhh? Is it okay for me to touch it? Really?” His face was full of shock. Maki giggled softly looking at him.

 

“Of course you can. Do you want to? You can feel it even you touch from here. Sometime, you can see him move when you look at it intently.” Maki looked at her belly as her hands lovingly her baby bump. He too, looked at the same place with his eyebrow creased together.

 

 Honestly, this was his first time for him to have a close friends became pregnant. So, when Maki offered to let him touch the movement, it was a joyful thing for him. It was long time already he wanted to experience himself the baby’s movement within a woman. This was because, he had been listening to his seniors when they talked about their pregnancy wives and also their children. Sometime, he felt envious that they had someone they love and had a happy family. Softly, he sighed while looking at Maki. Will his time come like this too? To become a father? He stared at Maki, who was still looking at her belly. Even the woman in front of him deserved happiness too. Shaking his thought, he focused back to Maki’s belly.

 

“Well, if you allow me to, then can I touch it now?” Maki smiled and nodded.

 

 Toma inhaled as much fresh air as possible. His eyes fixed on her baby bump while his hands started to move forward. Damn! He was feeling extremely nervous. This was nothing when he needed to jump for his drama or when he kissed some girl in a film. Before his hand reached Maki’s belly, someone grabbed his hand. Immediately he shifted his eyes toward the owner of the hand.

 

“What are you doing, Ikuta san?” Meisa glared at him furiously. Her black eyes dilated as she pinned him with an angry look.

 

“Well, I want to feel the baby’s movement.” He said innocently.

 

“What! You mean you want to touch Maki’s belly? Who allow you to?” She snapped instantly.

 

“I allow him, Meisa.” Meisa turned her gaze toward her best friend, still did not let Toma’s hand from her.

 

“ Maki, are you losing your mind? How could you let this ert and man touch you! He would take advantage on you, you know!” Meisa scolded Maki. She had to admit sometime the owner of the brown eyes kind aloof. That’s why she could not let her alone. Not with someone erted like Toma.

 

“ What!!! What do you call me Meisa!!! ert? ? Excuse me!! I’m not that type you know!!!” Toma anger rose immediately. The long hair woman just clicked her tongue ignoring him. She dragged the man far away from Maki, just to make sure that the brown hair man did not stand close toward her best friend anymore.

 

“ Maki, listen. You have to at least 5 metres away from this man. Maki sure 5 metres. Don’t give this man a 100 percent trust. Understand Maki?” Maki chan just blinked her eyes a few times, feeling strange looking her best friend’s act. Now, they were far away from her. Toma pulled his hand harder from Meisa as he stared at the woman.

 

“ You are stupid, Meisa san! Why are you doing this? It was not like I’m doing any dangerous thing toward her.” Meisa scoffed hearing his words. Her face was showing that she did not believe him.

 

“Of course you are doing bad things to Maki. You are not supposed to be here!” Meisa shot back at Toma. The two of them glared between each other.

 

“ Hah! I’m not supposed to be here? Your wish! Maki needs me to be next to her.  Need a man to protect her! Not you! Weak woman!” Toma sneered at Meisa making her gritting her teeth due to her angriness.

 

“What did you call me? A weak woman? Damn you!! ” Instantly her hands pushed Toma due to her angriness. How could she allow that man to be here with Maki. That time, it must be one of the wire within her brain did not function really well. Toma his chest due to Meisa’s push.

 

“Sheeshh.....now you became a man. Seriously Meisa, can’t you behave yourself. Your face does not match with your beauty. More like to man’s behaviour. I wonder how your CEO was blinded by your beauty and you hid it well.” Toma said sarcastically. This made Meisa became even mad.

 

“ You....you...” Meisa lost her words. The anger was already reached her limits, making her hands clasped tightly to her side.

 

Toma smirked at her. Recently he had been winning when he argued with her. They fought more after that night when they saw Yamapi and Keiko at the club. He did not know why, but it seemed he could not help to find any mistakes with the woman and annoyed her. If he did not annoy her in one day, he would find it something missing. That’s why, he would find any reason to be close to her.

 

 

 Meisa locked her door. Her smiled never leaved on her face as she looked in her bag. Once again, she would go to see Maki and spent her weekend over there. Instantly, she walked toward the lift, singing happily.

 

“Mei-san-chan~” Her heart beat faster than usual when she heard the voice. Impossible! Is she having hearing problem. Just now, she heard.....Shaking her thought,while inhaling deeper, she walked once again. It must be a hallucination. Must be!  Recently, she had been dreaming of him a lot. A LOT! And that man distracted her mind and made her life miserable. Once she reached in front of the lift, she tried her best to eliminate the man out of her mind.

 

“Gee~ why you did not stop walking when I called you just now,” Toma said softly in her ear making Meisa shock. She immediately turned her body and her heart stopped seeing Toma in front of her, grinning widely showing his pearly white teeth. In horror, she gawked .  Damn! The man, who kept haunted her day and night, came out from her imagination.

 

“What are you doing here Ikuta san?” The man just smiled at him, and his eyes shifted between her face and her bag.

 

“I miss you, that’s why I come to see you.” At that moment, scarlet red started to crawl on her face and her heart pounded madly against her chest.

 

“ Li...liar! You...you don’t miss me!” Meisa stuttered at him. Her hands gripped tightly on her bags, trying to compose herself being too nervous. The man nearly made her heart leapt out from her chest.

 

Toma chuckled softly, amusing when he found out the woman in front of her blushed deeply. Meisa gritted her teeth, and turned around. Instantly, she punched the lift button and entered the lift. Why she had to entertain him when she had short time to see Maki. Before the door of the lift closed, Toma stopped and hopped in to. His eyes peeked on Meisa’s face and it made his smile became even wider. The long hair woman’s face was full of anger. Meisa folded her arms, and looked at the other side. Instantly, he stood next to Meisa, while looking at the close door.

 

“I’m taking another lift, you can use this one!” Meisa took her bag, and started to walk out. But, Toma’s hand reached her arms, and held her at her place.

 

“Why? You can take it with me!” Meisa glared at him and spoke once again.

 

“Taking a lift with you? No, thank you. You can have all of this lift for you.” Meisa said while pulling herself from Toma’s  but the man did not let her go.

 

“No. You are going to take with me. Plus, we are going to the same place,” Toma said to her while smiling brightly. Meisa’s face was full of quizzical look. She scoffed hearing it.

 

“What do you mean we are going the same place. As if you know where am I going, Ikuta san.” Toma chuckled while looking at her.

 

“Of course I know. That’s why I said just take the lift with me.” Meisa looked at him while clasping her hands tightly. She did not like this. Does the man know that she is going to visit Maki? Then, the lift door opened.

 

“Let’s go! We are going to reach Maki’s home late if you still daydreaming like that.” He pulled Meisa along with him.

 

“ Wait! How...how did you know...” Toma laughed softly. He glanced at Meisa who was struggling to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter