CHAPTER 52: THE MAN WHO JUST KNOW THE TRUTH

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 52: THE MAN WHO JUST KNOW THE TRUTH

       

         Shock! That was the only thing that he could described his feelings right now. It could not be compare with anything whether it was about his career going internationally or his album hit million. Nothing could not be compare when he discovered the woman that his loves most is now pregnant. And how it bothered his mind so much.

 

Marina is now pregnant.

 

But, whose baby?

 

Sho’s?

 

Or his?

 

 

                The thought made his stomach churned badly within himself. Indeed, on the night they shared together, they did not use any protection. And it is Marina’s first time too. Immediately, it hit on his head like a big blow. Yamapi gulped nervously as his hands clenched tightly into a fist. One memory by one memory came over him at once.

 

 

“ Tomo…..”Yamapi turned back and looked at the woman. Maki was looking at her hands and it was trembled badly. Her lips quivered as she tried to say something.

 

 

“What is it?” Yamapi stood back in front of her, waiting for her words. Lifting up her chin, she stared at the lanky man. It was a long stare before she sighed.

 

 

“ Tomo,  I…I..” Her words stuck on . Yamapi was just staring at her. Before she continued again, Yamapi cut off her words.

 

 

“ Do you want me to keep secret about meeting you here from Toma?” The man tried to guess the woman’s words. Rolling her eyes, she looked at him. The man fixed his gaze to somewhere else. Controlling his fast heart beats was difficult for him especially when he faced Maki.

 

“ Don’t worry… I would not tell him,” promised Yamapi toward Maki. Then, he strolled away from Maki.

 

 

                His trembled hands raked on his hair. Did she want to tell him about her pregnancy at that time? About being pregnant with his baby? But, he cut her words before she said it, thinking that she wanted to tell him about being secretive of her whereabouts from Toma. Wasn’t that the thing she wanted to talk about? Wasn’t it? His breath was short and ragged as more visions came into his mind. Visions that made his heart nearly stopped from beating.

 

 

“No! What I mean is when did you meet Maki chan?” Toma cut his words once again. Yamapi become silence at once. He turned and found out that Kojima looked at him. The middle aged man just smiled at him.

 

“Pi... I asked you when...”

 

“Why did you want to know when I met Maki, Toma? Do you want to see her yourself so that you can confess to her,” Yamapi lashed his words toward the lanky  man who was next to him. Toma groaned loudly, sensing the man’s jealousy toward him.

 

“ Oh please Yamapi, just kept your jealousy within you. Right now, just answer my question!” His words were firm and impatient. Clenching his jaw, he answered it softly.

 

“Three months ago...”

 

“What!!! Three months ago? Then why you did not tell me about it!!!” His anger burst immediately, knowing that the man did not tell him on Maki chan’s whereabout.  Yamapi turned and he glared at the man in front of him.

 

“Is not I have to tell you everything on what I did and whom I see Toma. Gosh Toma....” He gritted his teeth. Now, the anger within him surfaced and he could not control it. Toma scratched his head unconciosly.

 

“Okay...okay Pi. Can we talked nicely here. Just answer my questions okay.”

 

“Come one Toma, can you stop asking me any kind of questions that related to Maki,”

 

“No!! I’m not going to stop. You have to answer about it! Tell me Yamapi, you did not see any changes on Maki when you met her? Anything? Or did she say anything to you?” The questions never stopped coming from Toma’s mouth. Blood rushed on Yamapi’s face as he digested inside his brain all the questions. His best friend sure tested on his patient. His mouth kept shut, as he tried to ignore the man.

 

“ Pi...answer me!” Toma tugged his sleeve!

 

“ What do you want to know Toma by asking that question!! It is not like I’m related to her anymore!!! Just ask Sho! He knew everything about her!!!!” He pulled his hands from him. Toma snickered the man’s action, irritated on his behaviour. Was he still angry on the kissing picture between Sho and Maki.

 

“ Pi!! You are sure childish when it comes to Maki’s issues. Why is that? You said to me that you don’t love her anymore! You forgot everything about her! You don’t even bother about her and whom she’s with. But now!! Just look at yourself! So lost and jealous for such small things. Just admit it Pi! You still love her!” Toma blurted everything that he had in mind. He could not wait anymore, the man was already pushing his limit. Inhaling as many airs as possible, Toma glared at Yamapi, who just kept his mouth shut.

 

“There is a reason why I asked you that question, Pi.” This time, he lowered his tone. Although his hand was already turned into fist due to his anger toward the man, but he hoped he could control it.

 

“Toma, can you...” Yamapi tried to avoid from being asked any question that involved Maki.

 

“No! Now you have to listen to me, Yamaa Tomohisa!” Toma grabbed Yamapi’s shoulders and stared at his eyes.

 

“ For your information Yamaa Tomohisa, my dear friend, Maki chan is now pre...” Before Toma could tell truth to him.

 

“Yamapi!” A soft voice interrupted Toma’s word. At that moment, both of them turned their head toward the voice direction

 

 

                Yes! That time too! Toma was trying to tell him something when they talked about Maki. But, Keiko interrupted their moment. Did the man know  about this too, about Marina being pregnant with his baby? Then, why Toma never told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter