CHAPTER 61: THE MAN’S BROKEN TEARS

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER  61: THE MAN’S BROKEN TEARS

 

“Maki, are you sure about this?” Meisa pinned her with a question looks. The woman, who is sitting on the floor while folding the baby’s clothes, nodding softly. The long hair woman gritted her teeth. She never expected the woman’s decision to be that fast. Why she decided like that? Why she never gave the opportunity to the man? The questions kept playing within her minds.

 

“Why Maki chan? Why?” Meisa asked her again. This time, she moved closer toward her. She rounded her eyes and stared at the woman. Maki chan stopped folding and sighed deeply. At that moment, her eyes glanced toward her bedroom and her fingers clenched the skirt that she wore. The memory played within her minds instantly. The memory of that man.

 

“I think, it is the best decision after all, Meisa.”

 

“But....Maki....”

 

“I made my mind already Meisa, don’t try to change it.” She said firmly. Meisa shook her head while sighing deeply. Her eyes never leaved Maki’s face, trying to find the best reason why the woman made the decision just like that.

 

“Maki chan, I think you should think more about it!! Really should think about it. Give the chance to....”

 

Suddenly, her door was knocked by someone, grabbing both of the women’s attention. Maki chan immediately stood up and walked toward the door, where as Meisa sighed frustratedly. What she wanted to say to the woman was not able to be spoken out. Her gaze flew toward the door and found out someone else at Maki’s door.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

                His feet never stopped from walking, as his mind never stopped thinking. Words by words.....memories by memories came into his mind.

                 

“I’m going to get marry with her tomorrow.”

 

His heart stopped beating remembering the words from Sho. But, it still did not stop his pace. Even it became faster than ever.

 

“Really? If you are that important to her, Pi, she would tell you long ago about it Pi! She would tell it. But!!! Look!!Even right now, she still chose Sho over you. Damn Pi!!! Please make up your mind!!!It’s all over right now!!

 

His heart felt heavier as more words rained within his brain. Ryo’s words was sharp enough to make his heart bleed. Yamapi shook his head, as continued his walk.

 

“ You never regret what you had done to me a few days ago, right, Pi? When you punched me in front of Maki chan. Doesn’t Maki rejection make you realised yourself how uncapable of you being her baby’s father? Aren’t you realised about that?

 

Yamapi cursed within himself over his senior. No!!He will not be influenced by all of that!!

 

“We should get married, Marina. At least before the baby come out,”

 

“I said ....no....Tomo....”

 

Words of rejection from the woman came at once in the man’s denial. Unknowingly, his pace started to slow down. More words to come making Yamapi nearly stopped breathing.

 

 

We don’t need you, Tomo. The baby and me......don’t need you. We don’t need you.

 

 

                Blinking his eyes, Yamapi stopped his walk and stood on the ground. The words had been repeated inside his mind for thousands time....echoed within his brains.  At that time, he felt his world dark and empty and silenced started to fill it. He could sense it.....that he is now alone. Alone..... The thought made Yamapi realised everything....that he was not that important. Not important to anyone.....

 

 

“Pi!!!”

 

Ryo’s voice woke him up from a long dream. The man breathed heavily as his hands were at his waist, trying to ease the pain within himself after being running after Yamapi. His eyes were now fixed on Yamapi, who was looking at him.

 

“Damn Pi!!! Why you walked so fast?!!!I have been running all over searching you from the company! !!” Ryo cursed as his hands started to rake his hairs. But the man remained silence. Panic started to strike on Ryo’s veins. Did the man got angry to him for following him. But, he had all reasons in the world following him.

 

“Pi!! Oiii Pi!!!” Ryo shouted trying to get the man’s attention. His hands moved in front of the man’s face.

 

Yamapi blinked his eyes and his gaze fall on Ryo. Suddenly....he broke into laughter. A loud one, which grabbed people surrounded him and looked at them. The short man was only able to stare at the man silently while trying to calm his heart beat down due to running. But, with the man sudden reaction made it even faster than before.

 

“You....you are right Ryo....extrem...extremely right!!! Why....why I became so stupid for ....for the woman. I must be out of my minds.” Ryo stopped and looked at the man in front of him. Yamapi hold his stomach as more laugh came from his mouth.

 

“Ahhh!! I should not be sad all of this right!!! Why should !?? Ohh.....thank god my sense come back!!” Yamapi said while gave the man a bright smile. His hands flapped in front of him.

 

“Pi.....”

 

“Ohh!!! I know!!!! Let us do party tonight!!! And...and .....ah.....let’s call Jin and others.” He suggested as more laugh came from his mouth.

 

“Pi.....” Before Ryo’s hand could reach Yamapi. The man grabbed his hands  and dragged him along with him.

 

“Let’s go Dozchan!!! Don’t waste anymore time.” Ryo groaned and shook his head. Then, his eyes fixed on the man’s back. He could see everything....everything....that the man was hiding his sadness.

 

“Ne....Pi.....”

 

“Yosh!!! Party!!!” Yamapi said loudly....ignored his best buddy tried to ignite the conversation between them. Ryo closed his eyes, as he noticed it too well, the waver within Yamapi’s voice. The man was holding everything within himself. Gosh.....am I at the fault too? Unable to answer his own questions, the owner of husky voice followed him.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

                Toma instantly parked his car at the place, unbuckling his seatbelt and walked out from his car faster than ever. Immediately, his feet rushed toward the usual place that he and his buddies always hanged out.The club. Gritting his teeth, he started to run, ignoring all the people who never stopped whispering while looking at him. Twenty minutes ago, he got a phone call from Ryo, while he was talking to Meisa. 

 

“Ne....Toma, Maki had made her decision already.”

“What decision? When?” The woman was just groaned softly and continued her words.

“ Two days ago. Even....even I just knew about it.”

“Meisa....I asked what decision?” The woman who was on another line became silence. His heart started to beat faster than usual.

“Meisa....don’t make me scared. Is it related to Yamapi.” What he got was a deep sigh.

“Yes....and also Sho....” At that moment, his eyes widened and panic strike him.

“Sho? Sakurai Sho? Really....Meisa....what the hell Maki’s decision had to do with Sho.”

“ Toma.....Maki decided already .........arghhh.....and I hate her decision!!! How could she chose that man rather than the other one....” Meisa grumbled softly while sighing. Toma thought properly as her girlfriend’s message did not reach him.....”

“Wait...I still don’t get all of this clear picture. Can you......”

 

Tit....Tit....Tit....

 

 “Damn!! I got incoming call. I call you later Meisa...” Immediately Toma switched to the other user.

“Toma!!!” Ryo’s voice could be heard from his phone with loud music on the background.

“Oiii Ryo!! What is it!!!You call me at the wrong time! Can we talk later!!

“Damn!! No!!!

“Please Ryo....If you want to ask me to join the party...hell I’m not...

“Damn you!!! I don’t want to ask you joining the party!! I want to talk about something else!”

“But... I....”

“Toma!! It’s about Pi!!”

 

                Toma stopped his pace and looked at the place in front of him. Instantly, he entered the club and walked toward the usual place that he and his buddies hanged around. More words came inside his mind.

 

“Sho came? Really?”

“Yes.....and Toma?”

“What?”

“He is going to marry Maki chan tomorrow!” At that time, Tomas froze at once as if the thunder struck him.

“And.....the baby will become his son.....”

“Wh...what..? Gosh! Ryo...are you sure about this!!!”

“Yes!!! He said it in front of me and Yamapi.”

 

                His hands pushed the door, that lead to the clubs. The dark place was brightened with the neon lamps as heavy music banged through the place. Ignoring all of it, Toma moved toward the room.  So.....Maki decided to marry Sho...Why? Is that the news that Meisa wanted to tell him? Questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter