CHAPTER 43: THE DAY AFTER THAT NIGHT

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 43: THE DAY AFTER THAT NIGHT

 

I love you, Marina....

Yamapi’s eyes wide opened. The sound of thunder woke him from long dream. His body was up as he was squinted his eyes looking at the window. The rain never stopped pouring outside. His window pane was hit by the rains.

“Dream?”

He rubbed his eyes immediately while organising his thought. The dream was too sweet and memorable for him. Usually, he would always dream about Maki, about their time when they were together, and dreamt of her sleeping with him. But this time, it felt much more real. Real...The word hit on his head. Instantly, he shifted his gaze to his bed. Maki was sleeping soundly on his bed, with his blanket covering her body. A smile started to form on his lips. He lay back next to her, while leaning against his arms.

“So...it is not a dream after all...” he said softly, while looking at her. His eyes lingered on her for a long time, before he hovered on her. Slowly, he kissed her on her forehead, and it trailed down to her lips. Maki squirmed softly while murmuring something  before continued to sleep. Yamapi took her hands and kissed her on palm.

                Yamapi looked at her hands, as he intertwined with his. A thought came into his minds. He needs to be responsible on whatever thing that he did to her that night. She never belonged to anyone, giving herself to any man. And he was her first time. The thought made his smile became even wider. Moistening his dry lips, he thought more. He would do it properly this time. Then, Yamapi leaned forward whispered on her.

“I will make it right for you....” he kissed her forehead once again, before kissed her on . Later, he laid next to her, pulling inside his embrace. The coldness of the night was replaced with her warm body.

 

***********************************************************************************

 

                The sun shone brightly through Yamapi’s room, making Maki woke up from her long dream. Blinking her eyes, she looked around, trying to recognise the unfamiliar place. Then, a soft groan could be heard behind her. Slowly, she turned and found out Yamapi was sleeping behind her. His hand was on her waist, embracing her. All the memory on the night before came at once at her. She gasped softly, as she remembered on previous night. Suddenly, the man squirmed on the bed, scrunching his face due to her gasps. Maki closed , biting her lips, so that no sounds came out from . After a moment, the man fell into a deep sleep once again.

 

                Maki sighed of relief when the man did not wake up from his sleep. Thinking deeply, she totally forgot that he was a deep sleeper. Then, she stared at the man for a long man. Moving closer, her eyes  never left his feature, looking at him intently. It was a long time already that they never been this close. Maki thought inside her head. Still, he never changed much compare to last four years.

 

Carefully, Maki woke up from the bed, and moved slowly out of it. When she wanted to stand up, the sore between her legs nearly made she fell on the bed once again. Biting her lips, she moved slowly on the room, taking her clothes that scattered on the floor. While wearing her clothes, her eyes caught the refection of her on the mirror across the room. Deep blush appeared on her cheeks as she recognised some red marks on her neck and body. She could remember it well on how the man gave it to her. Shaking her head, she tried to shove the thought from her head. This is not the time to think about it. Quickly, she wore the clothes and started to leave the room.

 

 Before she twisted the door knob, Maki glanced behind her back once again and her gaze fall on Yamapi. Her brain thought for a long time, before her feet stepped out of the bedroom, leaving the man behind alone. Inside her mind, only messy thought filled within it and panic started to rise within her.

 

“What have I done?”  She groaned softly as she leaned against the door of the bedroom, thinking about their sharing passion moment. She had done something that she should not do. Not when she is in relationship with other man. At that moment, Sho’s face appeared in her vision. Guilty started to crawl in each part of her heart. Instantly, she moved toward the door, unable to face the feeling of guilty that kept gnawing inside her. At least, right now she needed to get space for herself, thinking carefully about the mistake that she did on previous night.

                Once she was outside and closed the door, she let off her relief breath, noticing that nobody was out there. Not even the paparazzi. Her feet started to walk to the lift. Suddenly....

 

Don’t leave me anymore....

 

                Maki’s feet immediately stopped and she turned her gaze back toward the door. Her heart skipped a beat, when she remembered the voice very much when the two of them were in passion last night. The deep flush started to appear when she remembered well the moment.  Her fingers dug into her palms as more words came.

 

I love you, Marina.

 

                Her heart stopped hearing that words once again; words that she had been longed to hear from the man long time before. Was he saying the true? But, isn’t he is with someone else. Then, a memory two weeks before started to play within her mind.

 

“You like Yamaa-san?”  Maki asked Keiko, getting the confirmation from her. She was struck by the sudden confession.  It happened when they met each other in the ladies room, when they had dinner at the same restaurant. The woman, who was in front of her, blushed madly.

“Shhh.....don’t tell anyone okay. I haven’t told him yet. Plus, I don’t know whether he will accept me as her girlfriend.” Keiko said while looking at her. Maki swallowed the woman’s confession within her painfully. The truth was extremely bitter for her to accept it.

“What make you fall in love with him?”  Her eyes looked back at the mirror in front of her. Inside the mirror, she could see her eyes started to fill with tears. Keiko giggled softly and smiled brightly. Indeed, she looked so much in love right now.

“Maybe it is because he is charming. It is not his physical that attracted me, but more to his personality. The man is sure different when he did not act. It took me long enough to know that I really like him,” Keiko said while looking at Maki in mirror. Maki just smiled hearing it, while her heart started to break little by little. The fact that the most gorgeous woman in Japan, was falling in love with Yamapi, made her heart shattered.

 

                Looking back at the door, Maki just sighed softly. She turned back once again and moved toward the lift quickly. I’m sorry, Tomo....she whispered the words inside her heart as a drop of tear fall on her cheek.

 

************************************************************************************

 

Ding Dong!

 

                Yamapi grumbled softly in his sleep. The sound of his door bell annoyed him from his dream. Slowly, his hands searched for pillows to avoid from being hear the sounds. But, something was not right, as he felt nothing next to him. Immediately, he woke up and discovered only empty spaces next to him. Blinking his eyes for a few times, Yamapi ruffled his hair while looking around her room.

 

“Marina....” he called her as he started to grab his trousers. Slowly, he peeked and looked inside bathroom. But to his dismay, the woman was not there. No way! Does she leave already? His eyes glanced back at his king size bed. Just now, he could feel her warmness on it.

 

                Instantly, he walked out of his room, and found out only empty living room welcomed him there. Not the woman who owned the big brown eyes. His eyes darted the whole room trying to find once again. Did she really left? The fact hit him like a big knock on his head. Instantly, he slumped on the sofa, thinking about it. His brains struggled to think about her despite lacking of sleep.

 

                Suddenly, the door bell rung once again, making him startled from his thought. At first, he wanted to ignore it. But then, he looked back at the door. Is she coming back? Immediately, he stood up, and ran toward the door, hitting some of the furniture on the way there. Once he opened the door, what he hoped was smashed on the floor just like that when he found out that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter