CHAPTER 62: THE LAST TRY

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 62: THE LAST TRY

 

“You look beautiful, Maki chan.....” Meisa praised her while brushing her white clothes. The pregnant beamed toward her best friends while looking at the mirror.

 

“Thank you....” Maki said softly while looking back at Meisa. The long hair woman looked gloomy and as she looked outside the window. Maki just shook her head and smiled knowing what the woman thought at that time.

 

“ Just call him.....” She said while sitting next to Meisa.

 

“Call who?” Instantly Meisa asked back toward the pregnant. Maki laughed and pinched her cheeks. Although Meisa looked extremely mature from the outside, but she was extremely clueless when it came to love problems.

 

“Toma....you have been waiting for his call right?” Meisa rolled her eyes and looked somewhere else. Deep shade pink could be seen from her cheeks as embarrass ment rose within her.

 

“I’m not waiting for his call!!” She snapped angrily.

 

“Well, it seems that you do look like you are waiting for his phone call. Isn’t that what had bothered you from last night,” Meisa pouted and shook her head.

 

“No! I’m not!” She said angrily. But it just made Maki laughed again before standing up and went to her wardrobe. Taking out a jacket, she wore it over her shoulders. Meisa remained on the bed while looking at the woman.

 

“You sure you don’t want me to accompany you?” she asked her once again for about twentieth time. Maki just nodded and smiled back at her.

 

“I can go there by myself....” Maki took her bag and started to find keys within it. The long hair woman became silence at once. She had been persuading the pregnant woman since last night. Sighing softly, Meisa stood up and walked toward Maki. Her hands reached Maki’s and hold it tight.

 

“If anything happen....I will always be next to you.....okay?” She squeezed the woman’s soft hand making Maki smiled widely. Meisa hugged her tightly as if she did not want to let her go anymore.

 

 

*************************************************************************************

 

“Sho! Are you ready?” Jun’s voice woke Sho from a long dream. Blinking his eyes, he turned his gaze toward the man who stood in front of him. He just nodded softly while looking on the floor.

 

“Then, I will wait for you outside.” Jun said while giving sign.

 

“Okay....” He answered softly as a small smile plastered on his face.  After seeing Jun went out, Sho turned his eyes back toward the rings within his hands. Memories came at once as the two accessories shone brightly on his hands.

 

 

*************************************************************************************

 

 

                He had been sitting in the balcony for a long time already since he woke two hours ago. His finger fiddled the rings that were in the box, as his eyes looked on the scenery in front of him. The view of trees that started to bloom somehow gave his heart a peace. Leaning against the chair, Yamapi inhaled softly the morning air while looking back at the two rings within the box. Then, he shifted his gaze toward the view in front of him back.

 

                Since two hours ago,  Yamapi had been woke up because of the dream. A very strange dream. A dream where it was about him and Maki from a few years back. What made it strange was that in the dream Maki was the one who ignored him and suggested the broke up from him. And how he could feel the hurtful feelings within his heart when he went through that dream.

 

Now, thinking back, he was never being considerate toward what Maki had been feeling all these times. Even....he was so selfish accusing her with various kind of things. Including hiding her pregnancy from him. But, if thinking properly, compare what he had done toward her all thesetimes .....the ignorance that he did toward her when they were together years back, and how he took granted on her.....he deserved all of that. Immediately his hands reached his heart as the words started to ring within his ears.

 

It is painful......The feeling is too painful..........

 

                Yamapi leaned against the chair while looking on the sky above him. The painful and squeezing feeling that he felt within his heart made him nearly groaned softly. Does Marina felt that when he broke up with her few years back? Sighing deeply, he regretted what he had done toward her. About everything.

 

Then, his eyes fixed on the rings once again. Compare to last few days, his mind had been conquered by the hateful feelings, betrayal, anger and frustration. But......this morning somehow.....he felt extremely peace and how his body felt light. Now.....he could think properly this time....reflecting what he did and the meeting between him and Maki. Questions by questions came inside his mind. And it cleared enough for him to answer it rationally this time. And they are all about Maki.

 

 

Have he had been proposing to her accordingly?

 

No.......

 

Have he said that he really....really.....really want to get marry with her since the night they shared together?

 

No.............

 

Have he said to her that he could not forget her even though they broke up long time before?

 

No........

 

Have he said to her that she had been inside his blood and how he could not purge her out of his system?

 

No...........

 

Have he said that he want to have childs with him even before he knew she get pregnant his baby?

 

No.........

 

Have he said that he love her so much that he only want her in this world?

 

 

“No.....”Yamapi whispered the word softly. Sighing deeply, he clenched his hand till the knuckles turned to white. Now, he realised that he did not saying all those things toward her....about loving her....wanting her.... All these time he only showed his anger and hatred just because of she had being hiding her pregnancy from....his baby from him.

 

Yamapi tried to calm his heart down trying to think carefully this time. Closing his eyes, he could see Maki was smiling at him and how his heart beat could not stopped accelerating just like when they met each other for the first time before this. Even till now.....although they had met nearly ten years. How he still loves her....wants her....even various things had happened to them already. Argumentation....Seperation.....Frustration..... But, still, his heart never stopped loving her.....still fresh....like flowers bloomed in Spring.

 

Slowly, he opened his eyes as the sun shone brightly on his balcony. Looking on his hands, he saw something that he had been searching all these times....that his heart had been craved for a long time....

A hope.....

 

                Hope that was related not only to Maki, but it also related to their future son and family. Thinking for a while, Yamapi started to smile. Immediately he stood up and ran to his house back. Looking around his living room, he finally found Toma who slept on his couch, who had been spending his night accompanying him. His feet rushed toward the man and his hands started to shake Toma’s body.

 

“TOMA! TOMA!!” his hands frantically shook the man’s from his sleep, but what he got was a soft grumble from the tall and lanky man.

 

Toma squirmed uncomfortably on his seat. Being disturbed in the morning was not a thing that Toma like. Not when he was sleeping late at night. Automatically, he grabbed a pillow under his head and covered his head. Yamapi gritted his teeth, being anger the man.

 

“Oi!! TOMA!!WAKE UP!!!” Yamapi pulled the pillow from his head and threw it somewhere else. But, Toma just closed his eyes with his hands.

 

“Gosh....Pi....why you made such a big noise early in the morning?” Ryo asked him, while walking out from his room. His hand brushed his eyes as he squint his eyes looking at the man. Toma mumbled softly while kept sleeping on the soft couch. This time he curled his body as the morning breeze came through the window. Yamapi ignored Ryo and started to shout.

 

“For God sake, Toma!!! Wake up!!!!” His hands shook Toma’s body making the man grumbled loudly and got up from his seat.

 

“Damn! Pi!! Can’t you stop disturbing me from sleeping!!!”Toma complained while raking his hairs. Ryo sat on one of the sofa and just leant against the sofa. Last night was a tired time for them. Closing his eyes, he slumbered to sleep once again, ignoring the fact Yamapi and Toma started to snicker between each other.

 

“Stop sleeping!! Tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter