CHAPTER 54: THE QUARREL BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS.

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 54: THE QUARREL BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS.

 

“Why you never tell me, Toma!!!” Yamapi hissed under his breath. His eyes were already red and his grip became stronger than ever. The man who was under his hands gave him a puzzled look toward him.

 

 “Tell what Pi?? Can you just calm down, you nearly make me suffocated!!!” Toma said while struggling under the man’s strong grip. But still, Yamapi did not free his hands.

 

“ About Marina!!! Why you never told me that she’s pregnant!!!!” Yamapi’s words sounded like a thunder making Meisa and Toma instantly froze. Silence started to fill between all of them.

 

“Why? Shock that I know about it? How long are you going to hide this thing from me , Toma? How long?” Yamapi lashed more words toward the man.  His breath was harsh and  ragged as he said it. Now, his hands started to trembled, and his lips started to quiver.

 

“How.....how did you know about it, Pi?” Toma stuttered as he said it. His hands started to grip on Yamapi’s hands.For the god sake, he did not mean to hide about it from his friends, especially about Maki chan’s pregnancy. But, the request that she made, and also Yamapi’s unstable relationship made him difficult to tell about it.

 

“Does it matter, Toma? Does it? What I want to know is why you did not tell me about it!!!! Why Toma? Why?” Yamapi spitted the words toward the man, revealing all his anger that he had locked within his heart. How could he do that to him!!!!

 

“Pi, listen, I did not mean to not telling you, it just I am trying the best time to tell you about Maki chan pregnancy.” Yamapi sneered hearing his words and glared back at him.

 

“Oh really? Then, tell me, since when did you know Maki chan is pregnant with my baby? Since when Toma? Yesterday? Two days ago? One week ago?” he asked Toma, while pulling the man closer to him. His words were full of sarcastic tone within it. Toma gulped nervously hearing Yamapi’s question. He glanced toward Meisa who kept staring at him with a helpless look.

 

“TELL ME, TOMA!!!WHEN DID YOU KNOW ABOUT HER PREGNANCY!!!” Yamapi could not hold his anger anymore. His patience is already running out from him. What he knew inside his mind was he felt like punching the man to death, for hiding the truth from him. Is this what they called as a best friend? Is this what they called as best buddy?

 

“Pi, I....” Toma lost her words, unknowing how to tell the man about it. Indeed, he should be blamed too, for hiding it. But....Toma gritted his teeth. Inside his mind, the things became even messier. He did not know how should he explained toward the man in front of him.

 

“Why Toma? You lost your words? Now you know how to feel losing words!!! But you don’t know how do I feel when I found out Maki is now pregnant. Pregnant with my baby!!! And you, my best friend is hiding from me!!! Why you did that Toma? Why?” Yamapi’s voice started to trailed of as his emotions started to take over him. He slightly looking downward, inhaling as many air as possible, trying to regain back to his senses. And it was hard, so hard especially when it was mixed with his emotions within himself.

 

                Toma was unable to reply anything and remained silently. Whereas Meisa, could only able to see the two men from a far. Even she, did not know how to explain to the man. Then, Toma slowly looked back at Yamapi with sad eyes. The man did not even looked at his eyes, as his hairs covered half of his face. But Toma knew, the man looked sad than ever.

 

                Slowly, Yamapi loosened his grip on Toma’s collar and both of his hands fall down to his side. Moving to the wall, he started to lean against it trying to support his body. Never in his life, he felt so angry and so betrayed by his own friend

 

“ Do you know how I feel when I saw Marina today, Toma? Do you know??!!!! My heart nearly stopped when I saw her pregnant. And how it bothered me so much, thinking whether it should be mine or Sho,” Yamapi stopped his words as he inhaled more air to calm his heart a bit. Then, he turned his gaze back toward Toma.

 

“If I don’t remember that she was having her first time with me, and your words when we met at the club, maybe I.....I would hate her forever Toma with all my heart thinking that she slept with someone else. And....and having someone else baby. But....but, it became more hateful when someone you love hiding something most important without your knowing.” Yamapi bit his lips, suppressing his emotions. Toma started to rake his hair seeing the man.

 

“Pi, Maki chan.....”

 

“ You shut up Toma!!! Even you!!! I hate you for doing this!! What I have been done that you need to keep the news on Marina’s pregnancy from me??? Why!!!!” Yamapi shot him with his words. The words were sharp enough to slice his heart.

 

“Because it is Maki’s decision, Yamapi!”  Meisa’s voice rang in the hallway making Yamapi immediately turned his head, toward the long hair woman. His dark eyes fixed on Meisa’s face and it became deeper. Meisa gulped nervously, and sweat started to felt over her body. The man was scaring her, with his glare and death look. His chest was up and down, following the ragged breath that he came on him.

 

“What do you mean by it is Marina’s decision, Meisa? Do you mean she was the one who want to hide all of these from me?” Yamapi pinned her with a question look. His voice was harsh and strong as he said it, and it intimidated the long hair woman. Never in her life, she saw the man became so angry like that. Slowly, Meisa tightened her knuckles, hoping it would reduce the tremble inside her hands.

 

“Ikuta san  and I just knew about your identity as the father of her baby three months ago, Yamapi. Before that, she never told anyone, including her parents.” Yamapi scoffed hearing her words while shaking his head, disbelief on what the woman said.

 

“Don’t lie Meisa, do you think that..” Before Yamapi could finish his lines, Toma butted in. How could he became patient when the man disbelief on everything they said. Anger started to form within himself.

 

“She said true, Yamapi. Maki chan was the one who hid your identity as the father of the baby.” Yamapi froze as the lanky man’s words rang inside his head.

 

                Toma closed his eyes, and breath out. This is so ugly telling the man the truth.But.....he was the one who made Maki chan become like that!  That moment, his blood started to boil thinking about it. Toma looked at Yamapi for a long time, before he strolled toward the man. Immediately, he yanked Yamapi’s shirt toward him, doing the same things what the man did to him few minutes ago.

 

“Listen Pi, if it is not because I saw her at your apartment that morning, I would not know that she is having your baby!! And I would not confess to you about my stupid love that I have for her  for along time.”Toma stressed on every word he said before continued again.

 

“ But!!! Because I think of you as my friend, think you stupidly in love with her, and think about your baby,  I sacrificed my love toward her, hoping that you would be happy with her. Now!!! Now, you are blaming me for not telling you about her pregnancy, al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter