CHAPTER 58: THE WOMAN’S CRIES

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 58: THE WOMAN’S CRIES

 

“Yamapi....?” A voice behind him made the two of them turned their gaze. Standing near them, was someone that they never expected too that evening. Maki bit her lips, as her breath started to suffocate herself before saying the man’s name.

“Sho kun.....” she whispered her name softly, but audible enough for Yamapi to hear. At that moment, the man automatically clenched his fist, as he recognised the person that called his name just now. The three of them were looking at each other while silenced filled between them.

 

                Sho raised his eyebrows, looking strange than ever within his life. His breath was still short and uneven due to the run that he did just now from his car. But, his mind was still clear to interpret what happened in front of him. His long time junior, Yamapi was standing close to his girlfriend, Maki. And he really did not like the way the man looked at her, with a strange look toward her, as if....as if he is in love with her. His gut squirmed uncomfortably. Tightening on the bag that he hold inside his hands, his eyes still fixed on Yamapi and Maki.

 

                Maki stared at the sloping shoulder man who had shock on his face.Then, her eyes noticed something within Sho’s hold. Her things! Did she leave it inside his car? Maki bit her lips, as feeling guilty started to gnaw her heart. If she did not leave it, maybe....maybe....Sho would not encounter this.  Suddenly, Yamapi hold her hand, within his. The warmth of his seeped through her body. Even, his hold was stronger than ever.

 

“Sho kun.....”Yamapi said his name while still hold Maki’s hand within his. Sho’s eyes travelled to the place where the hunky man hold Maki with his hand, and his veins nearly popped out from his head. Don’t say it.... Sho stopped his thought, unwilling to continued what he had within his mind. But, anger started to fume within him. Why Yamapi meet Maki chan in the middle of night like this?

 

“What are you doing here, Yamapi-kun?” He asked the man while controlling his anger within him. His grips became strong and he was afraid he was going to burst in any moment. Within his mind, he prayed what he thought was not true. No!!! He wished it was not true at all. About his junior relationship with his girlfriend and the father of Maki’s baby. Sho tried to think positive as possible.

 

                Yamapi stared for a long time to Sho before shifted his gaze toward Maki who stood next to him. The look on her face also same with Sho. There was a feeling guilty on her face and she never looked at him. Some part of him knew that Maki was now feeling guilty toward his senior on whatever things she did to him. And he did not like about it since it will make she felt hesitate on her true feelings. Yamapi’s jaw tightened when he thought about it.

 

“Yamapi, what are you.......”

 

“I’m meeting Marina, Sho kun.” He cut off the man and answeres shortly while looking at the man. Sho shifted his gaze and looked between Maki and Yamapi. Marina? Why the way he called her name was so....so....personal as if they are more than co-stars. Sho gritted his teeth, stopping all the thought within his mind. The thought of Yamapi called Maki’s  first name bothering him.

 

“Meeting Maki chan? In the middle of the night like this? Is that important, Yamapi that you have to see her at the wrong time like this? Can’t you wait until tomorrow! ” There was anger tone within his voice and Yamapi noticed it too well. It looked like that man did not like the fact he was meeting his girlfriend. Calmly, Yamapi intertwined Maki’s fingers with his and gripped closer.

 

“Yes, it is very important for me, Sho kun.” He answered softly while looking back at the pregnant woman behind him.

“It is really important that it concern my life,” Yamapi sadded softly while looking back at the man. Sho swallowed hard as he stared at his junior’s eyes and found out the honesty behind it. Frankly, he hate what he saw inside Yamapi’s eyes. Sho immediately shifted his gaze toward Maki, who remained silence since the beginning. But, the view where Yamapi hold her hands bothered him so much. Still, within him he denied what he saw in front of him

 

“I don’t know that Maki chan has something that related to your life. What is it Yamapi? Is it related to your entertainment business? If it is....now it is not suitable time for you to discuss about it.” Yamapi gritted his teeth, listening to Sho’s words.  The man is in state of denial.

 

“ Maybe you should go back, Yamapi. It is not suitable to interrupt my girlfriend at the moment.” Sho added some more making Yamapi burned inside him. The word girlfriend that Sho stressed as if giving him sign to back off from Maki.  He scoffed and turned his gaze looking somewhere else. His patience is running out and he thought he could not hold any longer.

 

                Noticing that Yamapi was still immobile at his place, making Sho kun started to walk toward them. This made Yamapi became fully alert. Immediately, he moved in front of Maki, hiding her behind him. Sho stopped his pace and glared at the man in front of him.

 

“Sho kun, you know why I’m being here. Why you still deny it?” Yamapi spoke at the man in front of her.

 

“Tomo....” Maki’s voice whispered behind him, but he ignored it. He knew that the woman did not want him to tell the reality toward Sho. He did not care anymore. The man need to know what happen. About his feelings. About his love. About his baby!! And about Maki belong to him. Only him.

 

“Deny? What do you mean deny? I don’t know why are you being here, Yamapi kun? What I know, you are bothering my girlfriend right now, and I don’t like it!!!!” Yamapi sneered and looking irritated than ever.

 

“Do you know want me to spit out the truth to you, Sho kun?” He said to him. Maki shook her head vigorously while tugging at Yamapi’s hands.

 

“Ne....Tomo. Can we stop all of this...and...”

 

“No!!! I’m not! Why Marina? He has to know about everything.”Yamapi snapped at her words while turning his body, facing her.

 

“But....Tomo....” Her voice sounded like she pleaded him for not doing so. She tugged his hands once again, wishing that the man would listen to her at least once.

 

“Shut up, Marina!!! I don’t want this thing to be hold any longer. No!!!! Right now, it is better for him to know about it!!! About you and me!! And about the baby!!!” he shotted his words as his anger burst immediately. Maki startled with the man’s shout and moved back her hands from the man. She knew too well, once the man was angry, he would not hold back. Suddenly, Yamapi’s shirt was grabbed by Sho’s hand toward him.

 

“Damn you, Pi!! You don’t have to shout at her like that!!!” Sho glared at the man while shouting at him back. He hated it so much till his anger was shown all over his face. Even, his knuckles turned to white. Maki started to panic when the two men in front of her were glaring at each other under their fists.

 

“Oh god....Sho...Sho kun...please......” But, the man did not move an inch from Yamapi. Even, his grip on Yamapi’s jacket became stronger than ever.

 

“ No!!! This man is stupid, Maki chan. Can’t he see your condition right now!!! How could her shout at you like that!! This is so unforgiveable!!!” Sho said while pulling the man’s stronger. He did not mind to strangle the man’s to death seeing what he had done to his girlfriend. Yamapi grabbed the man’s hands trying to free himself.

 

“ Sho kun! Please stop!” Maki’s panic voice started to rise up to a higher pitch. But still, it did not manage to stop the shoulder man for letting of his hands from Yamapi.

 

“No!!!” he said firmly. Yamapi gritted his teeth, as he started to struggle under the man’s grip. He felt his breath nearly suffocated, but that did not bother him as much like what he saw in front of him. The way Maki pleaded Sho kun to let him go, made him burnt.

 

“Why Yamapi!! Why? You don’t have to come here at the first place. This is not your place!!!”Sho asked him again, expressing all the anger that clogged within him.

 

“Shut up, Sho!! You don’t know anything!!!”he answered him fast, ignoring the man’s anger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter