CHAPTER 37: THE FATHER’S BABY

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 37: THE FATHER’S BABY

 

                Baka!!  The word never stopped coming inside his mind, cursing after cursing for many times within himself. Yamaa Tomohisa, who was sitting in a corner of a bar, leaning on the long sofa alone. He had been cursing himself since he saw the article yesterday, and he could not help to think about it. The title, the article, the woman, the man, and the most thing that he could not forget, the kiss. Rage formed within him immediately. He groaned loudly as he remembered it.

 

Basically, Yamapi would ignore everything when it came to any kind of article. Including the one that was related to him. He did not bothered about it at all. But, yesterday article did make him felt so angry.  Even it was not related to him, but it related to someone else. Someone that he used to love before. Her image started to appear again as he whispered her name once again. Marina. He gritted his teeth as he reminisce the memory of meeting her two days ago. Did she met Sho after they met on that day? Yamapi questioned himself back. His hand raked his hair.

 

It was true, that the two of them ended four years ago. So, why he bothered so much? That question kept popping inside his head. Sighing hardly, he closed his eyes. Doesn’t she remember what the two of them had gone through five months ago? Where the two of them shared one lovely night together. The memory of the night came at once when he remembered it. It was an impulse action between the two of them, but never in his life he regretted about it. Even, he felt happy upon it. After they had been separated for a long time, and he had been dead inside, the joy came over him once again.

 

When the two of them broke up four years ago, regret was the only thing inside his mind. Never in his life, he felt like that after making that decision. Last four years, he thought everything between the two of them back. If he could turn back the time, if he could make right for everything between the two of them, if he could know her real feelings, if he could act right everything for her, if they could talk about their problem, if...if....everything was about if when he thought about it.

 

There was one time, where he used to think on reconciling back with her. Trying to get the two of them back like before. But, rumour came on her where she was dating her co-star. Though he was not the type believing on everything on the rumour, but when the news hit him, his heart was smashed on the floor. What made he hurt even more that she was dating his senior, the one he respected most since he was young, Sho Sakurai. Don’t say how hurt his heart was to know that the woman he love being together with someone else. He thought, maybe he would have a chance to reconcile back with Marina again.

 

In order to forget everything about her, he was making himself busy with whatever works that he was offered. However, though he was busy, his mind could not stop thinking about her. Even alcohol could not help it at all. His friends was trying to feed him with any kind of girls, where all of them have beautiful faces, superb curves and fit on his imaginary girls. But, nothing of them have qualities that he wanted like her. None of the girls have her voice, her blank expression, her teases, her round eyes, her naughtiness, her good cooking, her half open eye lid when she slept, her sleepy mode, her adorableness. Everything about her. Now, the woman was belong to someone else and the image of Sho kissed Maki came once again in his head.

 

Yamapi eyes snapped open. His breath was sharp. The image distracted him once again. Groaning softly, he looked around the club. He needed something to purge out the bad image from invading his mind again. Something that could make he forget about it. Instantly, he stood up from his seat and walked to the bar counter. Maybe drinking could make him forget everything. At least for a while.

 

 

*************************************************************************************

            

    Keiko Kitagawa pulled her cap lower as she walked through the people. At least, she could hide her true identity from people who recognised her as an actress. Her feet walked faster as she went through the crowded of people. Her mind was thinking about someone. Someone that had conquered her mind recently. Even now, she was heading to one place, just to meet the man. Instantly, her soft hands touched her heart, as it beat faster when she thought about the man. Sighing, she knew already the main reason on why her heart like that.

 

                The two of them knew years ago since she was in university year. But, they were not that closed. Just a sempai-kouhai relationship. But, media made a fuss on their simple relationship and make it as it a bigger issue. As a newbie in entertainment, she was kinda panic. So, at that time, she told about it to Yamapi, regarding to rumours issue but the man just laughed it out.

 

“Don’t worry about it. They just bored. That’s why he attacked on us right now,” he said it as if it was nothing for him.

 

“But, it would affect...” the man just shook his head slightly.

 

“It’s going to be okay, after a few months, the rumour will be gone even before we knew about it.” He patted on her shoulders. Keiko just nodded, trusting whatever Yamapi said.

 

                After a few months, indeed the things happened like the man said. Their rumours were all gone and different rumours came to overtake them. Thinking again, the man knew how to handle when it came to paparazzi on those issues. After a few years, they worked for the first time together in a drama. She thought, after the rumour when she was her kouhai, his agency would refused on the drama. Basically, Johnny Entertainment was quite choosy on the actress that would acted together with their golden boys. That’s why, they would never choose any women who were capable in making the boys involve in bad scandal.

 

                But, Yamapi accepted the offer and it made her shock. When they met once again on the first meeting, she greeted him at once when she saw him.

 

“I thought you are going to reject this drama offer.”said Keiko when the two of them met each other. The man laughed softly hearing her words.

 

“Why would I? This is such a good drama.” Yamapi replied as he looked around the room. He smiled to the persons who passed around them.

 

“ Well, maybe your company would reject since the two of us used to be rumoured before.” The long hair woman replied as she looked at her drinks in her hands. It was true, since she knew too well on JE’s fussy rules on choosing their boys’ co-stars. Yamapi sniffed his nose as he smiled.

 

“No, I chose this drama myself. My company has nothing to do with this one.” Her eyes immediately directly looked at him.

 

“I thought that most of your drama was chosen by your company,” Yamapi nodded.

 

“Yes, but sometime we were given choices too. For this one, I really want to do it,” Keiko immediately raised her eyebrows.

 

“Why?” Questions immediately came out from . The man’s gaze looked at somewhere else. His  mouth flickered up.

 

“It was because of the drama itself,” Yamapi replied softly.

 

“You like romance drama?” The man shook his head slightly as he smiling. Keiko scrunched her face and looked back at him. She tried to guess once again.

 

“Is it because you love basketball? That’s why you act it? Gee....I don’t know that you are into it,” Keiko said while widening her eyes. Once again, the man shook his head. His gaze now looked at his drinks. That time, it was a deep look that she never looked on Yamapi’s eyes before.

 

“It is because the game itself remind me to someone ....”Yamapi replied softly. He shook the drinks inside his hand a little, looking at it as if he saw someone in there. Keiko was puzzled as she heard the answer. Who was the person that he said. Curiousity swarmed over her as she wanted to know about th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter