CHAPTER 6- THE ONE WHO HOLD THE SECRET

The Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Otsukaresamadea.....” said everyone when they just finish filming the new cm. Meisa bow to everyone before leaving the place. She fastened her steps and left the studio. Her hands tighten showing how much she felt to punch at someone. As if she did not hear all the whispers when she did her film just now. The whispers were all about the retirement of Horikita Maki from the entertainment business. Frankly, during filming the cm, she felt as if she wanted to shout everyone and stop their blabbing mouth. They did not even know why Maki had to stop from the business. The reason why she had to leave the entertainment news.

 

“Meisa san!” Hearing someone called her name, she stopped her pace and turned around. Hana-san, her manager ran towards her. She carried new clothes with her along.

 

“Nani ga, Hana-san?” asked Meisa. The woman who was just now ran to her panted and inhale as much breath as she could.

 

“ You have to rushed to other cm right now?”said Hana-san. Meisa eyed her manager and raised her eyebrow. She tought she finished filming for today and free after this. Plus, she needed to go somewhere.

 

“I thought I finished already.”Hearing Meisa’a questions, Hana-san shook her head immediately.

“No...you just got new project. Another cm for you.I prepared already the clothes for you to wear later.”

Meisa just sighed and walked away. It looked like she need to postponed her plans after all. The plan to visit Maki at her new place with the new surrounding. She knew that she could not disobey the rules that the company had put. Even others that worked under Sweet Power. Rules are rules after all. Sometimes, she would rebel and did everything on her own. It was not she did not like to follow the rules, but sometimes surviving in the entertainment was not beautiful as what other people see. She rebel so that she would not break out easily, mentally, physically. That is her characters after all. If she did not do that, she would end up just like other actor and actress who hanged themselves just because they could not survived in the industry from all stresses and gossips.

 

                Meisa reached her room and went to her bag. She stripped herself and got into the outfit that her manager brought while her mind kept thinking about Maki. Shortly after that, she went to her company car and ride on it. She sit comfortably and leaned a bit. The memory of Maki three weeks ago came into her mind when she looked outside the window as her company leaving the studio. The memory where she started to know the secret that Maki kept from her.

 

                Meisa did recognise Maki’s sudden changes since two months ago. Whether it was physically or her behaviour, the changes were too much. She was not the only one who recognise it, but their CEO as well. Though the president was always busy with her works, but still she would visit them and checked on them regularly. Regardless she was the president, she was like the mother to all of them. She still remembered on that day when she saw Okada-san talking to Maki alone in the company’s cafe. Curiosity playing inside her head that time about the talk that the two women had. As she looked at them longer, she knew how frustrated Okada-san for not being able to dig out the problem from Maki. So, that night she met Maki at her apartm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter