The Angel Of Dusk

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Suho stepped towards the sisters as the girls held their weapons ready in their hands, the captain ignored the five girls as they glared at him as he made his way towards Eunha. Sowon stood in front of Eunha as Suho stopped in front of her.

“I assure you i mean no harm.” Suho calmly spoke.

“Judging from what you did just a few minutes ago, i don’t think i trust you.” Sowon replied to the captain.

“Let me just stop you here before you make a mistake you cannot take back.” 

Sowon squinted her eyes as she stared at the captain who wore an expressionless look on his face. She slowly stepped towards the side letting him face Eunha as he reached out his hand towards the healer.

“My name is Captain Suho, captain of the Duskbringer ship. Pleasure to finally meet you.” 

Eunha hesitated as she reached out and shook the captain’s hand. A small smile found its way onto his face as he took a small step back after sensing that Eunha was feeling very uncomfortable.

“I assume you know why i need you, i hope you understand the urgency of the matter.”

“I do, as a person who is gifted with these powers i will do whatever i can to help your people. But on one condition...” 

“What is it my dear girl?” Suho asked being intrigued by what Eunha said.

“Sowon gets to come with me.” Eunha said as she pointed at Sowon.

Sowon can’t help but blush a little as she let out a bright smile. Suho too let out a soft chuckle as he turned to face Sowon. 

“Fair enough.” Suho plainly said as he walked off towards the edge of the ship.

He signalled the two girls to stand by his side as he placed his hands on each of their shoulders. He looked back at Tiffany and as the smile never faded from his lips.

“I’ll have them back to you by tomorrow night, you have my word Captain Tiffany.” Suho said as he vanished from the ship taking Sowon and Eunha with him.

“Can we trust him?” Yerin asked as she turned to face the pirate trio.

“Suho is a man of his words, if he says they’ll be back by tomorrow night, they will.” Tiffany said before going back into her quarters.

“You guys better get some proper rest, it’s really late.” Yoona said to the others before joining her other two friends in the quarters.

The crew all started to disperse as they went back to he bottom deck as the sisters remained where they stood. 

“Will they be okay?” Sinb asked worriedly as she stared into the night sky.

“I’ve known Sowon long enough to know that there is nothing she won’t do to protect the ones she loves, same goes for your sisters.” Yerin said as she hugged Sinb from behind.

“Don’t worry Hwang, they got each other’s back.” Umji added as she reassured her friend.

Meanwhile, Fenris was whining as he circled around the spot where Sowon last stood before lying down on it. Yuju came over and started patting Fenris as the wolf just laid there.

“Don’t worry buddy, she’ll be back.” Yuju said as she rested her on Fenris’ body.

Suho brought the girls back onto his ship as they appeared from the cloud of black smoke. Sowon and Eunha looked around the ship and noticed a vast difference compared to the Dunkleosteus. The ship was made by dark wood and nearly everything was either black or grey in colour.

The crew members all wore dark overalls accompanied with a matching hoods, they all stopped and stared at the two girls as they stopped what they were doing.

“Welcome on board the Duskbringer ladies, i give you full permission to knock out any of my men who tries to advance onto you. We’ll reach to my clan before sunrise so make yourself comfortable.”  Suho laughed as he walked away from them.

Sowon held Eunha close towards her as they roamed around the ship, as they walked they can’t help but noticed that their every moves were being watched. The girls eventually found an empty spot near the corner of the ship as they settled down there.

“Sorry to disturb, but are you the ones who will aid us in the healing of our clan?” One of the crew asked as he stood in front of them.

“Yes, she is the healer, i am her bodyguard here to accompany her in case things were to turn out badly.” Sowon said as she spoke for Eunha.

“I respect that.” The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter