Heal

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina walks slowly while her hands are on the wall, clasp onto it supporting her weak body. She falls after a few steps, can't stop her tears from forming and falling tracing her cheeks. Her body hurts a lot but it's nothing compared to how her heart feels, the pain it brings. She's completely broken, inside and outside.
Β 

She reaches her pocket, thankfully her phone still there. There's nine missed call from both her sister, four from her parents and eleven from Jeongyeon. Tons of unread messages from them. They are worried since she doesn't come home that night.
Β 

Ring

Ring

"U-unnie" Mina stutters, reaching for her sisters.

[YAH! MYOUI MINA! Where the heck are you?!]

"C-can you p-please come and g-get me"

[Are you crying, what's with your voice? Is everything alright?]

"Unnie plea---please"

[Alright, we'll pick you up. Where are you? ]

"I'm in front of Ch-----" Mina shuts . She doesn't want her sisters to pick her up in this condition at Chaeyoung's apartment. They'll start interrogating and come after him.

[In front of what?]

Mina blink and compose herself "I'll text you the address"
Β 

With that Mina ends the call and text her sister, saying she's near the park they always went to when they were a kid, not so far from Chaeyoung's house but that's the farthest she can make. She doesn't want them to suspect him or anything. It's the least bit she could do because he is once her friend. She moves with a slow, heavy, and awkward way. Ignoring some stare on her as she covers her face with her hair, walking with a lowered head.
Β 

She falls asleep out of exhaustion when both her sister fetch her up. She sleeps in the back seat, head on Momo's lap while Sana is driving. Shocked by Mina's state, Momo wants to wake her up and question her about it but Sana insists to let the latter rest and wait until she explains what, how, why is she like that.
Β 

They bring her to the hospital for a further checkup but as soon as Mina awake, she started to cry, begging her sister to leave the place. Momo tries to convince and force the younger but both of them stop when they realize that for the first time; Mina, they beloved, sweet, cold, savage little sister look vulnerable.
Β 

Sana turns to the back seat, side hugging Mina, which the latter respond after she flinches from the touch. She wraps her arms tightly around her older sister's waist, while continue pleading. Momo burst bombarding the latter with continuous questions, she's getting frustrated with Mina for not telling them what happens to her or let them take care of her. Sana signal Momo to cool it down, and when Mina already calm, Sana pulls out from the hug and ask the younger what she want them to do.

"J-just, c-can we leave, I don't want to be here, and I-I don't want to go home" Mina pleads.

"Okay, then we'll head to Jihyo place, is that fine?" Sana asks softly.

Mina nod from the remarks, lay her head on Sana's shoulder still sniffling, then falling asleep. Momo drives to Jihyo house, helping Mina to walk then let her sleep comfortably on the bed.
Β 

The three thought of thousand scenes that might cause Mina to be in her state now but no one wants to believe their suspicion when they come into the nearest possibility. Sana as the oldest become furious at the thought and ask for help from Jihyo's aunt, who's a doctor to take a brief check on her sister while she's asleep.
Β 

Few moments after, Sana suggests to drug her little sister to sleep when she's been check-up by the doctor just in case she will suddenly awaken and throwing tantrums like earlier.
Β 

They wait outside, leaving the doctor and Mina alone in the room. Nothing could explain how mad and shock they are when they heard what the doctor says afterwards. Sana breaks down, pitying the little girl. The noisy sobs echoing through the house.
Β 

Later that night, Mina sudden scream alarmed the three who are still discussing what to do. They can't exactly make any action without the latter knowing or make false assumptions. Sana runs towards the room where Mina is, furious when she sees her sister keep screaming, crying and kicking in the air while her eyes closed. She wakes Mina up, and wrap the latter in a tight hug, consoling her while the other two watching them just a few steps away.
Β 

"Mina, who did it?" Sana asks, trying her best to comes with her normal voice. Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter