New Home

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Myoui and The son arrive at the huge apartment with the sulking or more likely mad Mina trailing her mother. Begging, to persuade her father to change his decision. While, Chaeyoung hiding behind his father, afraid to show himself out of either shame or guilt or maybe both. He knows very well that he's the reason why everything happened. He hurt her, not just Mina but everyone around him, how the two families suddenly become awkward and drifting apart all because of him.
Β 

But, there's nothing he could do about it. He accepts the fact that things were already done. Blaming himself or hurting himself will not makes things any better. So, with that mindset, he'll learn and grow. Being a better person, a better friend, a good husband.
Β 

His thought interrupted when he feels a pair of eyes staring at him. He looks around until he locks eyes with Mina from across the living room, arms folded and a hellishly mean glare on her face. There's no softness in that gaze. It is a look that conveys a bubbling hatred. Disgust perhaps.
Β 

Chaeyoung nervously looks away while clearing his throat. He steps closer, this time clinging into Tzuyu's shirt since his father is currently talking with Mrs Myoui, probably apologizing.
Β 

Mina attempts in changing her parent's decision failed. Her mother doesn't even pay attention to whatever she's babbling about. Defeated, she only sighs and sits on the couch, pitying herself. She wants to massage her numb legs because of standing for too long but whenever she tries to bend down her back will hurt. And all the pain she feels caused by---- she glare at that certain someone. ----You!
Β 

Sana notices Mina who keeps frowning. Worried, she sits beside the girl asking if she needs anything or if she's tired. The younger only signalling that she wants to lay down. And with that, Sana brings her upstairs to the bedroom and carefully tuck her into bed. Mrs Myoui already nags Mr Son and her husband for being stupid enough buying a house with a bedroom on the second floor. Since Mina is pregnant it will be hard for her to climb the stairs but the two old man defending themselves with an excuse, saying that it's good for exercise. Both end up with a red face, after receiving a hard ear pull from Mrs Myoui.
Β 

Chaeyoung freely roams around the house when Mina no longer in sight. His father tells him that the house is near his college which makes it easier for him. And when he has classes, mostly in the morning, there will be maid assigned to take care of Mina for half of the day. He smiles seeing the furniture, colour pattern and how the house looks overall. Exactly his type.
Β 

Not until that smile vanish replaced with a disbelief look as he stands outside the last door he checks. Why is there up until the fourth door there's only a study room, an arcade room, a library and now a room filled with paint and canvas? Where am I supposed to sleep then? He thought. That question soon answered when his eyes caught a glimpse of the last door in the house, the room where Mina is sleeping peacefully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter