Second Thought

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow is the graduation day. Finally! After years I survive high school. As the day be my stepping stone to the real world. This is what they've been preparing for. After twelve memorable years. Through the good, bad, idiotic, fun and change. It isΒ  finally time to rest from studying every simgle minutes I wasn't earning or in class Time to step out into that bright light, shake the hand of an administrator and grab the ticket to freedom.

Β 

I'm a bit excited to start college life and kinda miss some of the teachers. I got second place on the final exam and I'm quite not satisfied with it, don't ask me who got first place.Β 

Β 

Now, is 11.56 p.m few minutes before I officially end my high school life. Unnies already finished high school last year leaving me alone. Can't believe I'm nearly eighteen, I'm old. Arrghhh! I wanna be eight again I don't want to be adult. It's scary.

Β 

Since something is just wrong with me now, feeling a mix of sad, happy and excited that somehow preventing me to fall asleep, I go to Sana's unnie room and asks her if I can sleep with her, but nahh we ends up calling Momo unnie and gathering in my room talking, laughing, eating snack and just spend time telling each other our secret and everything.

Β 

"Sana unnie, are you and Tzuyu dating?" I asks Sana Unnie who's stretching her neck by hanging over the bed, but quickly sits straight facing me. I guess the question caught her off guard.

Β 


"Umm, kinda?" She hesistantly answer. Why does it sound like a question?

Β 

"What do you mean by 'kinda'?" Momo I unnie interrupts. She's lying on the mat with her head resting on my lap, while I'm feeding her snacks. If she's choking, not my fault I already warn her.

Β 

"I like him and he knows that but It feels like he is still unsure with his feelings and we just got into a fight last weeks, he hasn't reply any of my messages and I…….. just gives up already" Sana unnie sigh.

Β 

From what I observed, Tzuyu surely likes Sana unnie so what's the problem and clearly, everyone in this world can notice my sister feelings towards Tzuyu, it's cutely obvious.Β 

Β 

"Fight? Why? What happened?" Asked the big eater

Β 

"Just some misunderstanding, I umm there's this one guy named Eunha and he confesses to me the other day when I'm waiting for Tzuyu outside his school, of course I reject him but I feel guilty because he treats me nicely and somehow we get close but for me it's no more than just a friendship" Sana unnie starts to cry and her voice cracked, I hurriedly go to her and hug her to comfort my older sister, she really a softhearted person.

Β 


"And he suddenly kissed me one time and because of that I kinda mad at him but he already apologize, I forgive him but the next day Tzuyu just ignored me and asked me to get away because seeing me makes him feels disgusted and mad" She sobs harder gripping my arms tightly until it hurts, momo unnie joins us and then it becomes a group hug with all of us crying. We muffled our voice, don't want fo be heard by our parents.

Β 

Why would he feels disgusted and mad if he doesn't share the same feelings, that just so stupid. I advise Sana unnie that Tzuyu might still need time that he just confused and it will be better if they separate for awhile giving him space to think it through and when the time comes he will definitely reach her first. Sometimes two people have to fall apart to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter