Your Love

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Chaeyoung are packed, waiting for the driver sends by his father to take them to the airport for their flight to Jeju Island. As they board one of the private jet own by the Son's and take their seats, they are talking about the resort island with its magnificent view of nature and what Mina might expect when she gets there. The girl hasn't been to the place---just because she doesn't like to go out, a homebody---not like Chaeyoung who usually forced by his father to follows him for work out of the town or country, so Jeju Island isn't a strange place for him. Plus, they have a branch office on the island.
Β 

The flight takes an hour and a quarter long. Now, that the plane has taken off and shortly the Captain announces that they'll be landing. As they depart the plane and walk down the hallway, Mina texts her mother informing that they already arrived safely. Since the girl never separated anywhere far from her family, her mother is really worried though they still inside the same country.
Β 

Chaeyoung first settles their luggage before they drive off to the private villa. He glances to his side and witnesses Mina staring out the window for the whole ride. A smile form on his lips as he can see her reflection, her eyes are sparkly and awestruck admiration shown on her face. As they get further into the woods, Mina rolls down the window and inhale a big lump of air before releasing it slowly. There's a smell of damp leaves and she could hear the rustle of roosting bird and eerie noise.
Β 

Chaeyoung park the white Toyota RAV4 Hybrid in front of the wooden villa then look at the girl, she has her eyes closed sinking into her seat. He takes the opportunity to stare at her face, admiring her feature then put his hand inside his pocket, brushing the small box with his thumb. He sighs and lay back, deciding not to interrupt her sleep and just wait until she wakes up.
Β 

It doesn't take long when the girl moves a little and soon awaken by the sound of water splashing from the stream. Her eyes search for him when she realizes she's alone in the car with his brown coat works as a blanket to cover her from the chilly wind. She sighs in relief when she caught him from the wing mirror walking towards the car.
Β 

"Oh, you're awake" Chaeyoung states the obvious then sticks his head into the passenger's window, bending a bit as his chin rests on his folded arm. Mina glares at him, upset that he's leaving her alone. The younger smiled apologetically before pulling his right hand that he hides behind his back, revealing a bunch of daisies. Mina scoff and involuntarily smile then take the flowers. She doesn't forget to pinch his cheeks for punishment while Chaeyoung gladly accepts it with a chuckle.
Β 

He opens the door for her and helps the girl to get off the car. Mina looks around, it's cosy beneath the canopy of yellow to brown and red. "Thank you," She says, smiling at him. Chaeyoung nods and smiles back before he walks behind her, lightly pushing the girl to get inside the house while skipping on his track. "Come on, hurry. Let's eat after we unpack. You haven't eaten anything since on the plane."
Β 

Mina roams her eyes trying to decide where she will put everything. She hangs her coat, skinny jeans and maternity dresses in the wardrobe and lined up her shoes---sandals, ballet f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter