I hate you πŸ₯€

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few days Jeongyeon stop showing up. Although Mina will always nag him to not wasting his time to come every single day after class ended, she finds herself waiting for him. When the guy missed a day, she thought that he was probably busy or tired from college so, he didn't visit her. But, now it's almost a week and she starts to get worried if something happens to him. She looks at her side, witnessing her oldest sister smiling by herself as she plays with her phone.

Maybe something good happens to her. She let out another sigh then glance to the clock that attached to the wall, it's already past visiting hours. So, she concludes that Sana is going to sleep here when usually it's Jeongyeon. "Say Sana-unnie, do you know what happens to Jeongie? I'm worried about him. He hasn't contacted me for a while. What if something bad happens to him?" Mina asks staring at her sister with pleading eyes hoping that she knows anything.

Sana takes her eyes off her phone when her younger sister starts a conversation. Though, she knows exactly what happens to Jeongyeon and why he didn't visit her. "I haven't heard anything from him" She feels bad to lie but she can't say a word. At least not her, she doesn't want to witness or handle Mina when she learns to knows the truth. A mad penguin is a whole lot scarier than any predator, well that what she thought.

Her father already tells them what his plan for Mina and the baby. Though Mrs Myoui disagrees with him, it looks like her father already made up his mind. For her, Sana doesn't really have a say in the matter, she does understand both her mother and her father sides. She decides just to follow the flow and see what happens. But when she thinks more about it, she feels so bad for Jeongyeon knowing that the guy loves Mina and how unfair it is for him. Sana doesn't expect that Jeongyeon going to give up easily and just disappear without a trace.








Β 

*Β  *Β  *Β  *

A few days ago.

Jeongyeon was sitting beside Mina who was sleeping soundly. Staring at her, admiring her beauty. He visited Mina again like how he usually did, and after spending time together just talking about random things. He had to do some assignment, so he leaves Mina alone reading her book while he kept with his things. Typing on his laptop and did some research. Once in a while, the girl will feed him grapes but neither of them taking their eyes of what they were doing. It just like that until Jeongyeon sensed no movement from the latter, he peaked and chuckled when she found Mina was already in dreamland.

He held the younger's hands and realized it was cold, he blew gently and rubbing it together, hoping it will make her warmed. He did notice that Mina flinched whenever he touched her but she didn't say anything and just smiling awkwardly afterwards. Since then Jeongyeon never laid a finger on her unless Mina initiated the first move. He only took the opportunity to hold her hands whenever she fell asleep, it was like assurance. That everything is going to be fine. That I'm always here and please rely on me.

His phone suddenly rung and he answered it in a flash, afraid that the sound going to wake the girl. Seeing the caller's name, Jeongyeon left the room and walked himself to the building rooftop.

[Hyung] The other line answered.

"I'm sorry for not contacting you. It's been hectic these days. And I'm burdening you aren't I? Are you fine by yourself?" Jeongyeon asked guiltiness rushed through him that all this time he hadn't called his brother.

[It's okay, Hyung. Besides, I am alive all because of you. Yeah, I'm living just fine in here. Anyways I'm calling to ask about Noona. Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter