Author's Note

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know a lot of you guys are dissapointed by the ending of Broken Flower. Well, the story is not ended yet, we have a lot of unanswered question and the truth is still hidden, so there you go. A sequel of Broken Flower.

 

 

 

Title: Broken Flower: Lily

Author: Haru Jun

Genre: Romance, Melodrama, Family

Synopsis: Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pain to brings it to the light.

Status: Coming Soon

 

 

 

I will also publish another single book along with the sequel,

 

 

 

Title: 47 Little Things You Wish

Author: Haru Jun

Genre: Romance, Drama

Synonpis: Every day, every penny he throws over his shoulder in a wishing well, every time a shooting star burns the sky, there’s only one thing he truly desired: To meet his savior.

 

As his desire is fulfilled he’s consumed by regret. Son Chaeyoung vowed to grant her 47 wishes to pay for his fault and repay her kindness while keeping her mission a secret. Follows his journey in making her dreams and hopes turns into reality…including finding her a lover. Feeling gradually change in himself, he starts to feel happy and content, but the clock is ticking, the wishes will come to an end, his heart is no longer belong to him, fear crawled into his guts. Will h choose to escape or will he hold on onto his promises and stay until the very end?

 

Stat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter