Grudge

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina doesn't attend her classes when unpleasant physical symptoms affect her feelings in the early weeks of pregnancy. Nausea and sometimes vomiting is happening all day, and occasionally be very severe. She also has to deal with new emotions arise. She's anxious all this time during these early weeks and still finds it hard to believe it's really happening to her. But despite all of that, somehow there is also joy and excitement.
Β 

It seems that the sudden pregnancy is too much for her weak body. Mina was born prematurely. While some premature babies have serious medical complications or long-term health problems, many also go on to live normal healthy lives including Mina. Some people suffer development disabilities, infections of the lungs or brain, asthma, hearing loss and many more. Luckily, the latter's case was not that critical but her immune system is weaker compared to normal people.
Β 

That's why her parents always pay more attention to her since a common cold can lead to more when it's for Mina. The girl doesn't want her child to feel the same pain she carried all her life. Determine to take good care of her child and give birth to a healthy baby.
Β 

These days, she keeps feeling tired and run down, having tender s, dizzy and sometimes faint. She has been resting inside her room all day, and have no energy to go anywhere. Her family especially her mother always beside her since she knows more, taking good care of her daughter.
Β 

Though the girl wants to meet Jeongyeon, her body won't allow it. She doesn't want to let the guy hanging and waiting for her, trusting her lies. She feels guilty and embarrassed to tell him the truth. She comes with a conclusion to break up with him rather than explaining herself. She can't bear to sees Jeongyeon in pain when he learns to knows what happen to her.
Β 

She doesn't expect that Jeongyeon will come and visit her without her knowing. The guy can't accept Mina break up call and rush to her house. Soon after he arrived, he goes upstairs knocking on Mina's bedroom. He's anxious and worried at the same time. Although he knows something is wrong with the latter these past few weeks, Mina asked him to wait and he did but the breakup call is so uncalled for.
Β 

The door swings open revealing Mrs Myoui with a panic look as she cries. Talking like she doesn't have enough time to say what she needs to. Her words are crowded together and some are missing. Jeongyeon leaves bewildered, trying to catch anything. He averts his eyes to the bed and walks inside when Mrs Myoui pointing there and her words become clear. She's asking for help and ask Jeongyeon to take Mina to the hospital. He runs towards Mina who's sitting against the headboard, bleeding as she bites her lips in an attempt to endure the pain inside her stomach and the cramps.
Β 

Jeongyeon almost falls on his knees when he sees blood. He does not move a single muscle and stand still, sweat dripping down his temple while his eyes shaking. Some flash of memories that he wants to forget playing inside his mind, blurring his vision and makes him lose his focus. Mina's scream snaps him from his awful experience and he quickly dashes towards the girl, carried her straight to his car.
Β 

They go to the nearest clinic and waits outside as Mina gets to examine. Jeongyeon is still breathing hard and walk towards Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter