Author's Note

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Rights Reserved.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this book. The story of the real person characters' is not representing/mirroring their real-life experience, etc.

Warning: The book includes Genderbender, in which one or more characters switch binary es. This could be problematic and/or uncomfortable to some, hence please stop reading if the contents caused you to be uneasy. This book also featured scenes that some may find offensive and/or traumatizing. I'll aim to forewarn readers about potentially disturbing content and I ask everyone to help to create an atmosphere of mutual respect and sensitivity.

Reminder: English may be used but the language is not my mother tongue. Hence, I hope for your understanding when the book is not beautifully written with a wide vocabulary and perfect grammars. I would gladly appreciate it if you would want to correct any of my feature mistakes.







Β 

* * * *

Hello, Haru here.

The author of Withered @ Broken Flower and this is basically my first fanfiction book. Simply, the novel revolves around the protagonist finding his true self within the havoc of the past had brought and the gentle touch of romance.

I welcomed any comme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter