News πŸ₯€

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu calls Sana yesterday and asked to meet. And here there are in the playground, sitting on the swing. Tzuyu finds it can be both relaxing and exciting going back and forth. He doesn't fail to notice the latter beside him who's looking lost in her thoughts, sitting like a statue and barely blink. He's been waiting for her answer and while doing that he can't restrain himself the sensation of flying through the air with feet sticking out and the world rushing by in greens and blues is a traditional rite of passage. After all, we have those sides in us. Childish.
Β 

"Is it true?" Sana begins.
Β 

Tzuyu catches the words and abruptly stop the swings with his shoes, leaving a mark on the sand. He sits up straight, a bit intimidated by Sana's tone and way of speaking. It sounds firm and scary. "Y-yeah" He curses himself for stuttering on a simple answer.
Β 

"Have you found that Mark guy?" Sana asks.
Β 

"No, No one ever sees him after that day. It looks like he runs away" Tzuyu have been searching Mark, asking his friends and even investigate his background to know where he lives or with who. Apparently, all come to no avail, the only clue he knows is Mark is American and his house is empty as it seems like he planned everything beforehand.
Β 

"So, is it all about revenge?" Sana proceeds, little by little remembering the guy's face and how it is stupid when he's the one who cheated. Is it because he thought that Chae is the reason for their break up?
Β 

"Probably" Tzuyu nods.
Β 

Sana knows the reason Tzuyu meet her is to deliver the truth to her sister. But she thinks that now is not the right time considering her sister's health condition. "Mina's emotion is still unstable, I feel bad for Chae but let's not tell Mina for now. Later, when she already gives birth, I'll explain to her" She says breaking the silence.
Β 

"Well, I have to go. I haven't visited Mina this week. If you have time you should come too, she'll be happy to see you" Sana stands up from her seat. She faced Tzuyu and flash a smile before walks away.
Β 

Well, discussing his brother's problem may be the reason for their meeting but that is not what the guy hoped, he thought they could talk about them. Because of the incident, everyone focuses on Chaeyoung and Mina, they barely talk about anything else than that. Barely meet without any purpose. He kinda misses old times when they still a kid where everyone is happy. No problem, no headache, only happiness.
Β 

Before he can think about it further, his half-awake state interrupted by a scream. He turns to the sound and jumps from his seat, running towards Sana who's kneeling on the ground. "Why? What is it? Are you okay?" He questions while helping Sana to stands properly. He notices her knees are bleeding then hurriedly take out his handkerchief and wrap it around like a bandana then tie it tightly. He notices how the girl winces from the pain and thought that Sana will always be Sana. A very pain in the neck but a cutie pie clumsy squirrel. And this trait that he finds very annoying at first is the reason why he falls for her.
Β 

Tzuyu looks up, sighing before he stands then face Sana. That's when he realized something odd. "You don't cry? Well, you always did when you tripped and hurt yourself"
Β 

"I'm used to it already," Sana says as she slowly removes Tzuyu's hand that place on her shoulder; indicating that she doesn't need his help to walk. Whilst the guy knows what it means, he pulls his hands then clear his throat. "I can handle it. Thanks for helping" She adds then make her way, limping in every step she takes. Tzuyu only nods then watch Sana's back her getting far and far away. That's it? Is it happening again? Did I just let her go and do nothing?
Β 

He clenches his fist, pressing his lips hard. He knows very well he should chase after her but for some unknown reason, his feet are glued to the ground. He's watching her leaving. Again.
Β 

Something hit his legs causing him to stumble forward. He looks down and sees an arrow toy between his legs thinking that thing was the one that hit him. He picks it up then turns around, tilting his head when a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter