Fact πŸ₯€

Broken Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​|PAST|

Β 

January 22, 1992
Β 

Β 

"Riku!! I said MOVE!" Shouted a brunette girl holding a rolled-up newspaper, trying to reach behind the boy's back where her another immature friend was hiding.
Β 

"Guys, guys stop it! And Daisy yah~ please calm down a bit" Riku pleaded, standing in between both his friends. He was exhausted, dealing with them. Just a moment ago, everything was calm. They were in his house just wasting a Sunday. He was reading his books, too engrossed with it until he didn't aware of his surroundings when suddenly Heung Min ran towards him along with Daisy chasing after him.
Β 

He endured the stinging pain as he took the hit while trying so hard to make any sense of why they always ended up in this childish situation and why he always ended up being the victim. Heung Min stuck out his tongue, mocking the girl as he gripped tighter onto Riku's clothes while bending a bit to avoid a hit. It triggered the girl much more causing her to walk away then soon disappeared from the boy's sight.
Β 

They left dumbfounded. Heung Min stood properly and step forward "Loser!" He shouted as he laughed while holding his stomach. Riku was more than ready to scold his best friend when suddenly a flying shoes hit his forehead. He fell backwards and the last thing he heard was a gasp.
.
.
.
.
.

Riku eyes fluttered open and he woke up. His head aching as he scanned the room. Soon he learned to know that his head was resting on Daisy's lap while the girl caressing his hair with an apologetic smile. Riku returned the smile and start chuckling as he glanced to his side, witnessing Heung Min staring at him with a worried face. For some reason, he kinda gets used to whatever position they were right now. Once a week, it always likes that. Always.
Β 

He sat up slowly with the help from Daisy, supporting him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to hit you. I was aiming at this dumb rascal!" The girl pointed at Heung Min who only rolled his eyes.
Β 

"So, what actually happened? Why are two fighting?" Riku asked with a defeated sigh as he leaned back on the couch. "I made a domino building, patiently spending hours on it but this sprout over here! Just destroy it" Daisy shoot a glare at Heung Min, whereas the guy scoffed and stare at her back with disbelief look.
Β 

"Did you just called me 'sprout'? You ostrich twin!" Heung Min rebuked. And with that remarks, another fight started. Luckily they only throwing hates and shouting at each other, both didn't give a damn on what was the other saying. They stopped at the same time to catch a breath.
Β 

"Okay, now, now. Why did you even knock down the domino building?" Riku propped his chin in the palm of his right hand while his left was holding tightly Daisy's hand. "It was unintentionally! she asked for an apple and I threw it to her but it hit the building instead. If she's not lazy enough to get it on her own, then nothing of this would have happened" Heung Min raged while running his fingers through his hair, he's about to say some more when Daisy kept mouthing something, teasing him but he set aside the thought as Riku stared at him blankly "...Umm anyway, you good Hyung?"
Β 

"I'm fine, well only a small bruise. Just wondering when will you guys be nice to each other. I'm really having a severe headache whenever we met" Riku confessed, massaging his temple.

____________________________________

Β 

Mr Myoui let out a small laugh as he stares blankly at Momo and Sana who's busy making a domino pyramid in the living room. They look so focused on it and it somehow shook him to see his daughter so serious. He glances at the wall clock then to his daughter. Secretly leans forward to takes an apple from the fruit bowl that sits on the table. He throws it which perfectly hit the dominoes.
Β 

"W-ha DAD!!!" The girls shout in unison.
Β 

"Strike! Haha!" Mr Myoui laughs.
Β 

"Riku, that was mean" Mrs Myoui glare at her husband before taking a seat beside him. She then continues her knitting. Mr Myoui only chuckles nervously, it's rare for his wife to call him by his name. So, whenever she does, he always finds it terrifying.
Β 

"W-well, I didn't know you kids into domino these days" Mr Myoui states.
Β 

"Jeongyeon Oppa bought it as a gift. The day after Mina introduced him to us. I feel bad for him" Momo whispers the last sentence. If anyone asks, she is actually in Jeongyeon sides. The guy is kind, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter