Tzuyu is Just Unlucky

*SEMI PERM-HIATUS* Paper Planes and Rubber Band Balls

It’s interesting to see how many of you were on Chaeyoung’s side, Jeongyeon kinda has a point - Tzuyu is a gang leader plus she did just kill someone. Idk It’s interesting haha

 

Anyway this is a prompt from: Werewolfchild

 

Tzuyu is Just Unlucky

 

An incident changes depending on where someone is stood.

 

For example, a girl and her friends hit several bars before going to a club. When they arrive they take their place in line behind a red rope, on the other side there is a bouncer. The girl is denied entry, she cannot think of any good reason why and so she yells at the bouncer turning round she asks the hero’s behind her for help and they also kick off at the girls being denied entry. They could only go off of what they had seen, which is this girl being visibly upset that she had been singled out as not good enough to get in. However, if they had been stood where the bouncer was they would have seen how this girl had stumbled up and almost unintelligibly asked to come in. He couldn’t let her in because she was too drunk.

 

In this chapter we are going to look at a similar situation, a singular event watched from various places outside the school. The event is as follows, written in one narrative that all the others were able to agree on: Tzuyu pulled into the schools parking lot on her motorbike and a car hit her. She was fine, but the bike went up onto the roof of the car and threw Tzuyu off. The bike landed on top of her, other than it winding her a little along with a few bruises she was alright. These moments span about five minutes, the same five minutes showing what they were doing before, during and after the event.

 

Lets begin with Nayeon and Mina.

 

Nayeon had picked Mina up from the dorms, she was passing through anyway and Mina had accepted the offer for a lift. Sana had gone to school early to make use of the gym equipment and Momo spent the night at Jihyo’s. The shooting had given Mina a fear of walking through school by herself, she always thought she’d turn a corner and Jimin would be there - nobody knew where he’d gone. To ease her panic Nayeon had taken her to school instead, they had home-room on the same floor so it made sense. The duo had just pulled up and were walking out the car. Nayeon hadn’t said much during the journey, mostly because she didn’t know what to say.

 

She had come to terms with the fact that her feelings towards Mina weren’t right, but the other girl didn’t seem to realise what was going on. She was mistaking Nayeon’s sudden draw to her as a friendly thing, they were friends once upon a time and Mina had always hoped that they’d be able to go back to that. However, Nayeon was beginning to discover that something was very wrong and now she didn’t know what to do, she liked being friends with Mina…JUST FRIENDS! Why did it have to get weird? Nayeon loved Dahyun, she didn’t know why she was panicking so much. Maybe it was just starting to get real…who knew?

 

“Nayeon!” Dahyun called across the parking lot,

 

Oh God….

 

As Dahyun saw Mina get out the car Nayeon watched her face fall. Dahyun knew something was off with Mina and Nayeon but she didn’t want to come off controlling like Jeongyeon or tell Nayeon who she could and couldn’t be friends with like Momo and Jihyo had done to Tzuyu. But in that moment all Dahyun wanted to do was tell Nayeon to stay away from Mina, they had been spending so much time together and it was unfair. Instead she bolted back into the school, Nayeon made to follow her---

 

BANG!

 

THUMP!

 

SCREAM!

 

Suddenly Jihyo and Momo shoved past her running towards where Nayeon could now see Tzuyu laying under her motorbike.

 

Jihyo and Momo were waiting for Tzuyu outside the school doors. Tzuyu hadn’t been able to join them last night, she had been caught up in something that she refused to tell the girls. Things had been strange the last few days, Tzuyu had been very distant - especially for her. Momo knew it was probably her fault, they had caught Tzuyu and Elkie in a compromising (yet innocent) position and she’d seen red and told Tzuyu to choose. She knew what Tzuyu’s answer was going to be, yet she pushed and now Tzuyu didn’t really have anyone but them. Jihyo and her had talked a lot last night and Momo confessed she couldn’t help but feel jealous that Elkie would always know more about Tzuyu than they did, Jihyo tried to explain that they knew what they were getting into.

 

They could never know what Tzuyu did when she wasn’t with them, all they could do was trust she would get home safe and sound. She had also suggested they talk to Victoria about everything, the older woman had always made clear that they could come to her with any concerns they had. They would talk to Tzuyu about heading back to hers after school to talk to Victoria, only they needed to see her and ensure she was safe. So they waited outside the school doors, Momo was sat on the railing with Jihyo in front of her. She was cuddling into Jihyo’s back as the younger talked to Irene about something fancy. Momo looked up when she heard the rumbling of a motorbike and sure enough she recognised the bike that was about to pull in. Only to her horror a car swerved towards the girl aaand---

 

BANG!

 

THUMP!

 

Jihyo let out a scream and the couple sprinted through the parking lot to where their girl lay. There was a crowd forming, Momo helped shove people aside and knelt next to Pinky who was trying to take off Tzuyu’s helmet. Momo looked up and saw Jihyo panicking, the usually calm and composed Jihyo was finally letting loose the stress’ of Tzuyu’s injuries. The younger girl was fine and immediately sat up to comfort Jihyo, Momo joined the hug - looking past her girls she saw Elkie looking conflicted. Like she wanted to go over to make sure her friend was okay, but Pinky soon ran over to her and they talked together before turning to run away from the school.

 

It was Chaeyoung that got the trio to their feet.

 

Jeongyeon had been skulking around the music building trying to write a song. It just wasn’t happening and she was growing more and more frustrated. She hadn’t been able to write a song in months and she knew why. Chaeyoung was, as cheesy as it sounds, Jeongyeon’s inspiration and without her muse the guitarist couldn’t think of anything. So rather than kick the out of the schools amp she’d borrowed, she decided to walk round to the front and find Lisa - the only girl she knew who played drums besides Chaeyoung.

 

It’d been two weeks since Chaeyoung had walked away from her and she hadn’t spoken to her since. Jeongyeon didn’t regret giving Chaeyoung the choice, she was sad that Chaeyoung refused to listen to her. Jeongyeon had long since gotten over blaming Tzuyu, after being beaten to her senses she’d actually realised how ridiculous she was being. However, Tzuyu was a gang leader. When Tzuyu had beaten her that day she saw something terrifying in those eyes. Something cold and angry, something that showed her that Tzuyu was a dangerous person. Truth was she didn’t know anything about her, NONE of them did and, even if Tzuyu was harmless, for Chaeyoung to start getting mixed in with people who were unpredictable…well Jeongyeon had every right to be scared. It was as she rounded the corner of the school she heard it---

 

BANG!

 

THUMP!

 

She watched as Jihyo screamed and ran over to the gate, unsure what was happening Jeongyeon followed the crowd. Tzuyu had been hit by a car that was now peeling off down the road, it was pretty quickly found that she was okay but Jeongyeon couldn’t walk away. Not when Chaeyoung was knelt next to her, checking her over and helping her up as she comforted the hysterically crying Jihyo. Jeongyeon wanted to go over and talk to her, but as she started talking to Tzuyu Jeongyeon realised that Chaeyoung had begun making a new life for herself, a life she wasn’t apart of.

 

So instead Jeongyeon turned and went back into the school, passing Elkie and Pinky as she went.

 

Pinky had been walking into school with Elkie the same time Tzuyu was pulling and had watched the car hit her. The bang of the car hitting the bike, the thump as Tzuyu’s bike went up the bonnet, Jihyo’s scream as she saw her girlfriend’s accident. The duo chuckled as Tzuyu was obviously fine, they’d seen her come off her bike twice as fast and twice as hard. At first Elkie had just shook her head, watching as Pinky (who was allowed to) went over to make sure she was okay - Tzuyu had really ty luck sometimes, she’d get a few bruises at worst.

 

“She good?” Elkie asked when Pinky walked over,

 

“She’s fine, Jihyo’s having a break down though.”

 

The duo watched Jihyo’s panic attack from afar, “Repression is a funny thing.”

 

Pinky hummed, “Did you see the car that hit her?”

 

“I did.”

 

“Did you see who was driving?”

 

Elkie switched her gaze to Pinky, “No, why?”

 

“We need to speak to Jackson,” Pinky sighed, “Looks like Kai got Tzuyu’s message.”

 

Sure sometimes Tzuyu has ty luck, but what happened today wasn’t anything to do with luck…

 

Today was an assassination attempt.