Final - It's A New Year, It's A New Of Everything

Starlight Moonlight : The Prequel & Sequel

 

 

“ 5 ! 4 ! 3 ! “

They looked at each other with anticipation.

“ 2 ! 1 “

“ HAPPY NEW YEAR !! “

 

Confetti's were thrown in the airs, couple of balloons were pops continuously and not to mention lovers were enjoying their kiss while friends were enjoying the warmth hugs. A new year's celebration in Shinee's house appears to be very alive with the presence of their peers.

 

“ Yah ! Stop kissing already ! “ Onew shouted which made both Luna and Jonghyun to startled and get embarrassed as well.

“ He just have to ruined it. “ Jonghyun muttered annoyingly towards the leader who's smiling in satisfaction.

 

Sulli walked towards Taemin who's sitting at the couch with a smiled plastered on her face when she noticed something.

“ Isn't this ? “

“ Yeah, the shirt that you choose the other day. “

“ I thought you hate it. “

“ I never said that. You're the one who abruptly walked away with that pouts face. “

“ That's because you .. well, you gave more of your attention towards Minzy. “

“ I'm just helping a friend Ssul. “

“ I know, and see. You did wonderful. “

“ We did Sulli. Both of us. “

They turned their gaze towards the  middle of the room, where two persons were so absurd in the slow dance, along with some others by their side.

“ I never thought they will looked sweet together. “

“ We are sweeter. “

“ Stop it Taem. “

“ Well, I'm happy for Minzy and Niel. “

“ Yeah, me too but don't you think we should help the other two ? “

“ Who ? “

Sulli just pointed her finger towards two more person who stood not far from them, talking more like bickering with each other.

“ If them that you were talking about, that's quite hard. “

And laughter were let out from these two as seeing the bickering couple, well, unofficial couple.

 

 

The year 2013 has took over the days, and many things has changed in that time. Amber was no longer a high school student, she's a big girl now. She's now a college student and about to start her college days, today, after two months of her graduation. She was nervous but she knew someone would always be there for her. Her guardian, her prince, her only Boo. In fact, he is now waiting for her in front of the dean's room, with smiles that never going to fade with the fact that his angel, his princess, his only Baby were now in the same school as him. Well, of course Amber will choose to get into the university where Key was in and Key was more than happy to hear the news.

 

“ Key. “

Her voice has broken his daze, more like day dreaming.

“ Are you done ? “

She nodded. “ What are you thinking ? “

“ Nothing. Just making a list on ' Things To Do With Amber Liu Today '. “

“ I've got class to attend, so just cut half of your list since I won't have a time to play with you. “

“ Oh, don't worry. I've got everything under cover. “

“ You're not making me skip my class at my first day right ? “

“ Just trust me. “

“ That's the hardest thing to do anyway. “

“ Hey ! What was that ? “

And Amber just leaved Key while chuckling all by herself. “ Baby ! Wait up ! “

 

It's not much different for Luna and Krystal who still need to go on with their classes in that same school. Just the differences is that they are now a senior student. Krystal was appointed to be the captain of the girls' basketball team while Luna was busy managing the student council, along with Sulli but they are still active in their own club, as Sulli were into the theater club while Luna was into her singing. Jonghyun and Minho would spend some of their time to visit their girls although they will definitely see them when they got home later. Their houses was only less than 30 steps from each other anyway.

 

Onew had head back to Barcelona two months ago, leaving Victoria to be a loner once again but she never get tired of waiting. She thought that's how a normal couple should be but one thing about long distant relationship is, it won't make them to forget the other person, it will makes their love to grow stronger as days passed by missing each other everyday. Before Onew departed, he had brought Victoria to have a romantic dinner at one of the prestigious hotel in town, which then he received a lot of teases from his dongsaeng when he and Victoria only show up the day after and not on that same night. Victoria could only hided herself behind Onew's back while Onew were the one who suffered the most from all of his dongsaengs curiosity's attack which of course he will not answer any of those question.  But by just the look on their faces, he knew, he and Victoria had been caught off guard.

 

“ Whatever. I'm tired. I'm going back now. “

“ What did you do last night hyung until you become this tired ? “

“ YAH ! STOP IT DINO ! “

 

So, what about Taelli ? Well, they lead a happy days but there's a time where they fall into the bad days. There's always an up and down in a relationship right and they were not excluded from that too , just they managed to cope with it. Well most of the time, they were arguing about small things like Taemin is too protective over Sulli, means she is prohibited to wear those mini skirt or short pants when she was out but at the end, he's given in and it was only because he had fall for Sulli's aegyo which she glad that it doesn't lost it's charm. Just like today, they were just done with their quarreled and make it up by having a fun in the ice rink, at the Lotte World. 

 

“ It's so cold. “

“ I told you wearing those was a bad idea. “

“ Don't start it again please. Can't you just think that I'm wearing this only for you. “

“ Well, it still irritates me when others were looking at you. “

Taemin pouted while looking around where then he shot a stern gaze to every each of the male that were glancing at Sulli.

“ Aigoo. You are so cute you know that ? “

She pinched his cheek before decides to give a peck on it. But before her lips could touch his cheek, it was already being captured by Taemin, with his own lips.

“ Yah !  “ Sulli smack him playfully since she's embarrassed with his sudden action.

“ Just say that you like it. “

“ Merong. “

She then hurriedly skate away from him but unfortunately he was able to catch with her. He held her wrist, making her stop skating, and faced him eventually.

“ I'm trying to skate here. “

“ You will have your chance after this. “

And as the last words leaved his mouth, he leaned towards her, crashing his lips once again on her' which then she responded it well.

“ Can I skate now ? “ Sulli asked cutely, trying to hide her embarrassment.

He nodded but then he stop her once again by calling her name, “ Choi Jinri ! “

She turned to her back, “ I love you. “

That made Sulli to smiled widely before she responded with a big heart sign over her head, and not to mention a cute wink for her only Lee Taemin which eventually made him to smiled in a satisfaction.

 

Love is simple, he thought. It only needs a little of everything. Patience, faith, and the most important is the courage to walked into their world. Don't be afraid of the ups and downs that might befall us and just walk along because it will lead us until the end. Although we cannot guarantee the love to lasts, at least it will help us in putting back the pieces together with it's beautiful  memories. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note :

 

I did it ! I've finished Taelli's part.

Thank you for spending your time reading it guys though I know some of the scene are quite cliche, keke.

Thanks for the comments guys, you can upvote if you wan't. I'll be more happy.

 

Important notice :

 

There will be a Minstal but I'm not going to post it until I finish writing at least 60% of it.

I'm sorry about that guys, but really I kinda stuck with the chapters nowdays though I do have the story line.

And I don't want to giving up the story either if I happened to be really out of idea.

That would be really pathetic and I hate it.

So I'll take it slow until I get the piece that I want. It's just a Lollilove's things anyway.

Just keep in mind that Lollilove only wants the best for her readers. ^^v

Sorry but it's going to be on Hiatus for a while. T_T

Hope you understand. 

 

XOXO, Lollilove