-14- What If ...

Starlight Moonlight : The Prequel & Sequel

 

 

“ Wake up princess. “

“ Urghh, unnie ... not now. “

“ You better wake up now because your prince were already downstairs, waiting for you. “

“ Who ? “

“ Your Taeminnie. “

“ WHAT ??! I'M LATE ! “

Hastily she jumped off her bed and quickly ran towards the bathroom for her morning shower.

“ You should wake me up earlier !! “ Shouted Sulli from the bathroom, making Luna to let out a big laugh from the outside.

 

______________

 

 

Bus Station

 

“ Take care of Sulli, Taem. “ Victoria said before giving a hug to Sulli.

“ More like Sulli is gonna take care of him. “ Jonghyun uttered which made him received a glare from his maknae.

“ Hey, Taem .. just so you know .. I've packed a medicine for you in case if you feel sick on the ride. “

“ Hyung ! I'm gonna be fine. “

Taemin felt his face getting hotter as Key showed him the medication that he packed for him.

“ I'll keep that for him oppa. “

He then handed the medication to Sulli for her to keep it in her bag.

“ You guys are so unbelievable. Let's go Ssul. “

He rolled his eyes before quickly dragging Sulli with him away from the gang.

“ Yah .. don't forget to send our regard to your grandma. “

Krystal managed to shouted that before Taemin and Sulli stepped into the bus.

“ Bye unnie .. oppa .. “

And Sulli also able to bid a goodbye towards them although she's being dragged the whole time by the annoyed Lee Taemin.

 

 

“ Wow .. you look just fine to me ... Not ! “

Taemin just gave a quick glance to her before took a sip of his drink.

“ I knew that this will happened in the end. Why didn't you listen to me ? Just look at your face. “

Sulli felt bad when she noticed Taemin's face are getting paler than it already is.

“ Sulli ... “

“ I told you I can go by myself. You don't have to come along with me. Why are you so stubborn ? See, I know you can't take it. And I myself don't know why did I allowed you to tag along anyway ... “

“ Ssul .. “

“ What ? “

“ Just stop nagging already. It's worsen my condition. “ Taemin couldn't take it anymore.

His head started to spinning like crazy with the addition of Sulli's non-stop nags to him, it just made his head throbbing even more. He just leaned his head towards the window next to him hoping for the queasiness and the dizziness will go off.

“ Sorry Minnie .. I'm just .. hmm .. never mind. “

Taemin just closed his eyes, ignored every words that Sulli had said, too uncomfortable to even care what she had uttered or did.

“ Do you want some food ? “

Just hearing to the word ' Food ' coming out from already made him to feel want to throw up and quickly he cupped his mouth because of that.

“ I guess ... no. “ She put back the boiled eggs and also the chips back into her bag.

“ How about some pain killer ? “

He gestured his hands to her as if signed her that he don't want to be bothered at all at this moment and she just nodded lightly.

“ Do you want to use my shoulder instead of that window ? “

She asked once again but there's no reply for him, so all that she have to do is to pulled him towards her and rested his head on top of her shoulder. He didn't protests either and just let she do what she want.

“ Better ? “ She asked which he replied only with a light nod.

“ Sorry Minnie, I've nags a lot today. “

“ Sssh .. just let me sleep ok. “

“ Arasso. “

She watched as Taemin secured his right arm around her left one while his left was tightly hugging his bag. She can't help but to let out a chuckle when her eyes caught the creased lines that was formed on his forehead, maybe that's his own way to fight the pain in his head by furrowed his brows.

“ I'll deal with you later Choi Sulli. “

He mumbled in his closed eyes when he heard the chuckles from her just now.

“ Just sleep Lee Taemin. “ She patted his head lightly which made him to smiled silently.

 

 

 Halmeoni's House

 

Taemin felt so much better after about four and a half hours of journey to Busan, finally he can let out a sighed of relief once he spotted Sulli's halmeoni's house just few steps away from them.

“ We are here .. we are here. “ He shrieked happily while running towards her house which only leaved Sulli in dumbfounded.

“ As if he's meeting his own halmeoni. “ She mumbled by herself while looking at the childish Taemin few steps ahead from her.

“ Yah ! Palli ! “ He shouted from a far which she only replied with an annoyed expression.

“ Have you ever heard the word of patience before ? “

He just did a merong to her.

“ Halmeoni .. I'm here. “

She knocked the door for couple of times before the door finally being opened.

“ Omo, Jinri-ah .. Taemin-ah .. “ She greeted the both of them with a warm hug.

 

 

“ Here you go Taemin. Eat this and you'll feel better. “

He watched as the bean sprout soup being served in front of him before shifted his gaze towards the lady in front of him with a confused eyes.

“ Jinri told me that you're having a terrible headache just now. “

“ Owh .. t-thanks halmeoni. “ He said with a shy smiles plastered on his face.

“ Tsk .. what's with that smile Minnie ? “

Sulli nudge him with a wicked smiles on her face before turned to looked at her grandma.

“ He's been waiting for your soup if you wanna know .. hihi .. “

“ Yah .. I'm not. “

He nudge her back with a glare while Sulli just have to stuck out her tongue to annoys him more.

“ Eat your soup Taemin. It's getting cold. “

“ Dae. Thank you. “

“ Owh, halmeoni, what are you going to do with the books inside appa's room ? “

Sulli was referred to the books that was scattered on the floor when she walked in the room just now.

“ Owh, I was trying to tidy up the room for Taemin to use later on but ended with my shoulder knocking the shelf next to it, made the books to fell down. I was about to put the book back to it's place when both of you suddenly knocked the door. “

“ Omo .. are you hurt anywhere ? “

Taemin asked in worried while Sulli already headed her way next to her grandma to check on her condition.

“ No. But the books does .. hehe. “

“ Halmeoni .. you cannot just take it lightly. You might hurt anywhere. Let me take a look ok. “

“ Gwaenchana Jinri. I'm fine. “

She heaved a sighed before continue, “ Just have your rest. I'll take care of the room later ok. “

Her grandma just nodded to her words.

“ She is just so sweet right Taemin ? “

Taemin just let out a chuckle to her words.

 

 

Taemin decided to help Sulli out with the room after that and was surprised to see the condition of the room once he walked in.

“ Are you sure halmeoni was alright ? It seem like she hit on the shelf really hard. “ He said with his eyes fixated on the scattered books.

“ I'm sure she's not. She just don't want us to be worried for her. I'm thinking of giving her a massage after this. “

Taemin turned to looked at Sulli with a really warm smiles which slightly creep her out.

“ Please .. please .. don't smiles at me like that .. anymore. “

“ Can't promise you .. hehe. You're just so sweet. “

Sulli knew that Taemin was only trying to with that so she quickly gave a light smack on his hand.

“ Stop it. It's so weird when you uttered those than halmeoni. “

“ Aigoo my Sulliver is so cute when she's blushing. “

“ Can we please start the work ? “

“ Haha .. arasso. “

 

Taemin laid himself down on the floor once they were done with the cleaning leaving Sulli all alone still looking through the shelf.

“ Owh .. I found it. “

He just took a peak and noticed that she's right now holding a book.

“ What's that ? “ He asked before shifted back his eyes towards the ceiling.

“ Our photo album. “ Said Sulli as she headed towards him, sat herself right next to him.

“ Wanna have a look on this ? “

Taemin nodded while making himself laid sideway towards Sulli, with his right hand prop up, supporting his head with it.

“ Your mum ? “

She nodded to where he had pointed at.

“ She looks more beautiful than she already is. “

“ Appa also looked handsome himself. “

“ Well, they were matched made in heaven I guess. “

“ Do you know what ? I'm kinda envy with their love story. “

“ Why is that ? “

“ They've met in such a romantic way. “

“ Tell me about it ... “

“ Well, you knew that appa works for uncle Jaewon right ? “

He nodded.

“ But on that time he is still just an ordinary worker and just started his works for couple of months in Seoul. He have to take a bus or either walk towards his house and the office if he have to since he don't have much money with him. “

She took a glance at Taemin just to make sure that he's still have his ears for her.

“ So on one unfortunate day for him, he have to work for an extra time just to finish up the proposal or something, I'm not sure anyway. And why did I said unfortunate is that because he don't have enough money to take a bus to ride back home on that time. He decides to just walked back even though the whether is quite cold on that night. He can bare with it but not to the heavy rain that starts pouring after that. “

“ He just don't have the luck on that day I guess. “ Taemin said with a sympathy which made Sulli to laughed at it.

“ Not yet .. it actually change his life for forever. “

“ Ooo .. does that mean this is the time that your mum had showed up ? “

“ Bingo ! “

Both of them just laughed at each other before Sulli continued her story.

“ Maybe, they are destined to be met on that day. Umma just finished her work on that night, and she's on her way back to her house. She always walked to home since it's nearby the hospital. But on that day, the rain is pouring hard, and she decided to take a rest at the nearby bus stop even though she do have the umbrella with her. She then was surprised to see a guy, sitting on the bench with a soaking shirt. “

“ Just said that it was your appa. “

“ Aish .. I just want to make the story more interesting. Anyway, she offered him her shawl since he is shivering badly on that time and when the rain started to drizzled, appa offered to accompany umma back home since it's quite late on that time. He had this sudden feeling to protect her actually. They both walked back home and was surprised once again with the fact that both of them was actually a neighbor. Well, not quite, just appa's apartment was opposite to umma's. “

“ Woah ! What a big coincidence ! “

“ Yeah, so that's how their love story begin, with appa gave ' I want to return back your shawl ' as his reason to meet umma, they ended up as what they are right now. “

“ It will be good if your umma just refused his offer to walked her back home. “

“ Why is that ? “

“ So that Choi Sulli won't be formed .. haha “

“ Yah ! What was that all about ? Babo Lee Taemin ! Do you hate me or what ? “

“ Haha .. I'm just joking silly. Of course I'm not in fact you are the best thing that happened in my life. “

“ Really ? “

“ Eung .. No ! HAHA ! “

“ Yah !!!  “

 

What both of them didn't know is that they were being watched since then by Sulli's grandma. The smiles on her face become wider once she witnessed how playful Sulli and Taemin on that moment. It just made her to feel really happy looking at the smiling face of Sulli whenever she is with Taemin.

 

 

Night

 

After done with the dinner, the three of them spends some time with the ' GO-STOP ' game for awhile before Sulli's grandma decided to take her nap.

 

“ Halmeoni, let me give you a quick massage before you have your sleep ok ? “

“ Aigoo .. you don't need to Jinri. “

“ But I want to. “

Sulli didn't waste anymore time and just starting to work on halmeoni's shoulder with Taemin just watching both of them from the sides. He then felt bored and decided to join along.

“ Can I give you a massage too ? “ He asked which only received a light nod from halmeoni.

“ He is such a nice boy. “

“ Tsk .. he only nice towards you and not me. “

“ Well, you also the same towards me Sulliver. “

Sulli just did a merong which made both Taemin and Sulli's grandma to chuckled at her.

“ How I wish that Taemin can be my grandson too. “

Sulli just smiled at what had she hears but then was surprised with what she heard next.

“ I can always be your grandson halmeoni after I'm married to that Choi over there. “

Said Taemin while looking at Sulli who's right now staring at him with her wide eyes.

“ Right Sulli ? “

She didn't reply anything and just stared at him with more surprised.

“ And maybe after that we can give you a great-grandchild too .. and .. “

“ Y-yah ... are y-you out of your mind ? “ Sulli finally had spoken up but with a shaken voice.

“ Wae ? You don't want ? “

“ I .. you .. us .. children .. “

She started to ruffled her hairs in nervousness with her eyes looking away from him.

Taemin couldn't take it anymore and just burst into a laugh after that. He couldn't believe that Sulli had took what he said seriously.

“ Yah ! Why are you laughing ? How dare you jokes around like that ?! “

“ Halmeoni .. look at her face. She is so red. “

Halmeoni just let out a chuckle looking at Taemin who's non-stop laughing at Sulli and Sulli appears pouted at Taemin.

“ Laugh all you want. I don't care. I'm out of here. “

She quickly get up and stomped herself out of the room.

“ Yah ! Where are you going ? You're sleeping here with halmeoni. “

He shouted but was ignored by Sulli who's right now headed to who know where she went.

“ She is such a baby halmeoni. “ He uttered still chuckling.

“ Go and find her. Maybe she's outside the house. “

“ Alright. You can just sleep then. I'll take care of Jinri. Good night halmeoni. “

 

_______________

 

“ There you are. “ He said once he spotted Sulli next to Bomi's house, the dog.

“ Did you hear something Bomi ? It sounds like that mushroom head. “

Sulli talked to the dog while making the dog to nod her head by using her own hand.

“ Hey, I'm no longer a mushroom head. “

“ Omo ... he's talking again. Ottohkhae ? “

“ Bomi looks sleepy there so stop bugging her. “

“ No. Bomi didn't say so. “

“ Sulli, I'm sleepy. Go play with Taemin. “

Taemin said with a cute child voice as if trying to imitates what might Bomi says to her and eventually made Sulli to burst into a laugh.

“ Arasso Bomi. I'll let you sleep and bug that Lee Taemin. “

She put Bomi back into her house before get back on her feet.

“ Come, let's go inside. It's time for me to bug you till morning. “

Taemin just smiled at her before dragged her towards inside the house.

 

 

Bedroom

 

“ I can't believe you sulk over that stupid thing. “

“ I can't believe you made such a stupid joke to me and halmeoni. “

“ I wonder why do you take it so seriously ? Do you hate so much the fact that we might get married to each other ? “

“ Do you really want to marry me Lee Taemin ? “

“ No. “

“ Then you had answered your own question. “

“ Fine I know that we both can never be in that kind of terms but .. what if it does happened ? Have you ever think about that ? “

“ Now what's with the seriousness Minnie ? “

“ I'm just saying you know. I might just choose you if I really can't find the girl that I want. “

“ Yah .. Am I like you last choice or what ? “

“ Like I don't know that you also had the same thought as mine. “

“ Well, it's .. kinda true.. keke “

“ See, I can read your mind easily. You are so predictable. “

“ Same goes to you. “

“ Now, back to my question. Have you ? “

“ Never. “

“ Really ? Even for once ? “

“ Nope. “

“ Well, I've think it once you know. “

Taemin was actually thought of Jonghyun's words last night on that moment and eventually those topic came out from his mouth

“ Mwo ? “

“ I don't know how but it just popped into my minds. It must be because of the teases from the gang. “

“ Seriously .. what did you think of on that moment ? “

“ You know .. us .. as in the form of .. a .. lover. “

Sulli expression was indescribable and that only made Taemin to feel awkward by her sides.

“ Let's just change the topic .. it's .. “

“ No. Tell me more. “

“ Mwo ? “

“ Since we don't have anything to do. Let's talk about this. “

“ Are you sure ? Because as far as I know, you hate this kind of conversation. “

“ I didn't hate it. I just find it awkward. “

“ You asked for it. So, I've thought about it over and over and finally I found the reason of why can't I see you as a girl. “

Sulli waited patiently for him to finish his words.

“ We are almost the same. I mean, our characters, our likes and dislikes, our thoughts and much more .. it's always almost the same. I just don't feel like dated a girl with the same interest will make the relationship lasts and fun. “

“ Yeah, now that you had mentioned it, maybe that's the same reason for me too. You are right. It's better to find someone that is quite opposite to us, well, of course in a good way. “

“ I know that you'll agree to my thoughts. “

“ So, back to your curiosity. What will happen if we end up being together ? “

“ Simple. Get married. Full stop. “

“ You are no fun to talk Minnie. What I mean is, how will we act towards each other ? Have you ever thought of acting so lovey dovey towards me ? “

“ Never in my life. “

“ Should we ? “

“ Should we what ? “

“ You know, let's imagining that moment. “

“ You are so crazy. No way. It's just so ... freaky. “

“ Come on, I don't like it either but let's just try it out. “

“ No and I said no way ! “

 

Like Taemin said, there will be a 0% percent of chances for him to talk about that with Sulli, and far from imagining it either and guess what, he just don't speak what his minds had tells him because right now, he and Sulli were,

“ Now why I should be your mushroom head ? Can't you find anything cuter than that ? “

“ Then, how about Hunny ? “

“ Hunny sounds fine. “

“ What about me ? What will you call me ? “

“ Peaches ? “

“ Mwo ? Why ? “

“ You looked like a peach to me. “

“ Fine. Let's stick with that. So as I'm saying, maybe we can have our first date at the ice skating rink or park ? And you'll gave me some sunflower as a gift. “

“ Then, maybe after that we can watch a movie or wander around the mall, having a simple dinner and go home. “

“ Sounds like a plain first date to me. “

“ Have any better idea ? “

“ No.. hehe. Anyway, I prefer if we walk back home than by car so that we can spends more time talking to each other. “

“ Are you saying so that you can held my hands longer ? “

“ Yah ! I didn't said that. “

“ Ooo .. is that what you always wanted to do with your boyfriend ? “

“ Fine. Yes, any problem with that ? “

“ Nope because that's what I've been always wanted to do with my girl also. “

They just smiled at each other before Sulli broke the gaze,

“ The most important part is after you sent me back home where then I can finally give my first k-ki .. “ She abruptly stops speaking and quickly looked away from him.

“ Kiss ? “ He finished what she had left which only made her to looked at him in disbelieve.

“ Is that what you are trying to say just now ? “

She gulped for couple of times before nodded her head in embarrassment. She was expected a laugh or maybe a tiny giggle from him but it turned our differently.

He just smiles at her before ruffled her hair seconds after that.

“ Babo. How can I be the one who took your first kiss ? It just sounds so wrong. “

She felt relieved because Taemin didn't make fun of it.

“ Well, you could be the one if you are destined to be my first boyfriend. “

Taemin just let out a chuckle which made Sulli to giggled along with him with her silly thoughts.

“ You are so funny you know that ? “

“ Hmm .. I wonder how a first kiss will feels like ? “

“ Just find any random guy and kiss him and you will know after that. “

“ Yah ! I'm trying to be serious right now. I'm 18 and still don't have my first kiss. Krystal had her' when she's 15. How does that made me looks like ? “

“ Well, I can just kiss you right now if you want .. haha. “

“ Not funny Taemin. “

“ I'm just saying since you are so concerns about it .. “

Sulli just keep herself silent after that with Taemin still giggling at her.

“ It's not that bad though .. I will lost my first kiss to you and you will lost to me. So we are equal. We got nothing to lose anyway. In fact it just good to know that we had lost our first kiss to someone that we treasured the most. “

“ Look who's talking. It seems like you are the one who are so curious about how the first kiss will feel like. What ? Do you really want to kiss me or something ? “

“ Why ? Do you want me to ? “

“ What if I said yes to that ? “

“ Then I will give a yes too. “

 

Both of them just stared at each other with a glare that even both of them couldn't understand it either. It was definitely a jokes to begin with but neither of them realized when does the conversation turned to become serious. It was indescribable. It was quite a tense for a while before Taemin decided to broke the ice.

 

“ S-Should we try it ? “

And Taemin with his sudden crazy idea has makes it worse. Well, blame his puberty hormones in this matter.

“ T-Try what ? “

“ Y-You know .. the kiss. “

“ S-Should we ? “

And Sulli with her curiosity has cause the lad in front of her to be in surprised but fortunately he able to hide it.

“ I don't know. “  He answered shortly, trying not to sounds like he's so into it.

“ Eung .. w-we had nothing to lose right ? “

“ Maybe .. we are just curious about it. “

“ I guess we can .. you know .. “

“ Are you sure about this ? “

“ No. “

“ We can't back away you know. “

“ Are you hesitating right now ? “

“ I guess I am. “

“ Me too but ... “

“ Let's just give a shot ? “

“ Let's just finish it fast. “

Both of them didn't move from their place and just stared at each other.

“ Should I kiss you or you do it ? “

“ I don't know. You decide . “

“ It's always the boy who made the first move. “

“ Really ? “

“ Don't you watch the drama ? It's always the boys. “

“ I guess I have to do it. “

She nodded in nervousness.

“ Errm .. don't freak out ok ? “

“ I will try not to. “

“ Both of us will be dead if you do. “

“ I know .. just hurry up. You are making me even more nervous. “

 

 

Taemin couldn't believe that both of them had agreed on this crazy idea. What made him to be in more surprised that he is right now had already lessen the gap between Sulli and himself, with one of his hand already made it's way to cupped her already blushing face. Her face felt so close with his right now to the extent that he can feels her hot breath touching his face, to the extent that he can feels her shivering body.

 

* I can do this. I should lead her and not making her more nervous. *

 

“ Sulli .. “

Her eyes that was once looking down were right now looking at him.

“ I hope this won't change anything between us. “

He stressed it out to her just to make sure that she understand their intention at the first place.

She just smiles to gave assurance that she was alright with it.

 

As if that was a cue for him, he slowly leaned in more towards her face, slightly leaned to the sideway, towards his right before gently planted his kiss on top of her plump rosy lips. She who was since then were watching every move that he made were finally had her eyes closed due to the weird sensation that she felt at that moment. It just felt so nice to have his lips on her' and that made her to responded to his kiss which slightly made him to be in surprised.

 

At first Taemin just thought of giving her a quick kiss but end up differently when he felt her responds to his kiss. His stomach were fluttering even more with his decision to deepen the kiss and he felt glad when she didn't refused it. Both of them were enjoying the kiss for couple of minutes before they decided to pulled away due to the lack of air in them. Once they  had parted, Sulli quickly throw her gaze away from him while he just stared at her in smiles, a shy smile.

 

“ That was not so bad .. “

He cursed himself for even muttered those words to her.

“ That was ok. “

He felt glad when she responded the same though part of him really want to hear ' That was great ' instead of that.

“ Fuhh .. what a day huh ? “

Both of them were fanning themselves in embarrassment, trying to keep each other's gaze away from each other.

“ It's pretty late. I-I'll better go to sleep. “

Sulli was about to walk out of the room but the ringing from her phone had made her stops. She was jolted in surprised when her eyes caught the name on the screen while Taemin just watched her from the side with curiosity. 

Hesitantly, she took the call, “ Hello .. Errm, Sehun. “

Hearing she's mentioned his name has made Taemin to freeze looking at her back. Out of sudden, a feeling of guilty has been ignited in his heart making himself to be in an unease situation.

 

* The kiss. *

 

The thing that were playing in his minds at the moment causing his heart to be in a worse condition. Never in his life had the feeling of guiltiness just like how he is right now.

 

* Why did I kissed her when she's already attached to someone else ?! What would she think of me now ? How will Sehun feel when he happen to know bout this ? Taemin ! You're such an idiot !! *

 

He was busy mentally cursing himself to even realized that Sulli had finished her conversation with Sehun and only noticed it when he heard the door being opened.

Before Sulli can even made a step further away, he immediately grab her wrist. “ Ssul ... “

Slowly, she turned to looked at him, “ We ... we are cool right ? “

* That's not supposed to be said Taemin ! Aish ! Say sorry ! *

“ We are. Don't worry. “

Taemin could feel his heart has stop from a moment when he hears how calm she responds to it when his self is fighting with nervousness.

* She's fine with it ? *

“ Glad to hear that. I'm just afraid ... “

“ I've assured you right ? We will be just fine. “

* Owh, she's definitely alright. *

“ Let's keep it with us ? “

“ Yeah. We should. So, can you let me go now ? “

“ Owh .. sorry. Good night Ssul. “

“ Good night Taem and .. “

She nervously looking at him, and so do him. “ Thanks for the kiss. “

And once again Taemin could feel that his heart has jolted in surprised as if it almost fall of from it's place due to Sulli's not so ordinary words.

“ Owh .. y-you too .. thank you. “

Wearily he answered, though deep inside he was sure he has gone mad to even replied it the same as her'.

 

______________

 

* CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE HAD KISSED !!! *

 

Taemin were burying his face with the pillow while mentally shouting those words repeatedly in his minds. There's a mixed of feelings with regrets covering part of it while happiness took over the remaining amount. This is the first time ever he felt that kissing someone would made him to feel like he's at the nine clouds but at the same time feels like he will fell down from it at any moment. Tsk, like he ever kiss someone else before. Finally he had his first kiss after 5 years of waiting, minus his elementary years, so of course he would feels like flying with happiness right now but there's more than just that. The fact that Sulli is his first has made the kiss to feels even more meaningful which he hardly understand.

 

It feels so nice to think about the kiss again and again if Sehun hasn't popped out in his minds in between it which makes the kiss looks so wrong in the end.

 

* Why can't I let it go ? Sulli has assured it and Sehun will never know. Why did I still feels weary ? *

* I wouldn't feels this way if Sehun didn't confessed that he likes Sulli. It would be much better if he just kept it by himself. This is all his fault ! *

 

“ Oh wait ! Darn ! What had I thinking ? God ! I should really stop. It become weird and weirder. “

 

* Cool down Taemin. Take your breath and relax. *

 

“ Breath in ... breath out .. fuuuhh.. Now, think of something beautiful to cool yourself down. “

 

* Beautiful ... beautiful ... Sulli .. beauty ... *

 

“ What ?!! Lee Taemin ! You've gone crazy  ! “

 

Out of sudden the room door were being opened making Taemin to be in startled, revealing Sulli with her messy hairs, appears annoyed looking at Taemin.

“ You better sleep now Lee Taemin if you don't want to know what will I do to keep your mouth shut ! “

That eventually made Taemin to immediately closed his eyes after hastily pulled the blanket to cover himself with it.

 

Who knows what might Sulli do to him. He might end up freezing the next morning if she planned to shut of the heater in his room or worse, she might give him a mushroom haircut for his stubbornness. That was the scariest for him.