-24- That Lips

Starlight Moonlight : The Prequel & Sequel

 

 

 

1 second, 2 seconds .. 3 seconds, 4 seconds.

 

Minzy could feel the lump in started to irritating her and she could not believe that she even counted it in her minds for how long does it took and fortunately, they stop at the fifth because she don't know what should she do if it takes longer than that. Should she walk away or just being the viewer ? That had repeatedly playing in her head. As soon as they parted, more like Sulli pulled away,

 

“ I .. I .. “

 

She could only said that one word but her eyes never stay on his', in fact it was glued on her shoes. She was blushing hard and Minzy could only smiled at Sulli's flushed face and her smiles grows wider as she caught Taemin's stunned face looking at Sulli, with his finger slightly touched his own lips.

 

* Lee Taemin ! You scored ! * Cheered Minzy happily in her mind.

* What are you waiting for ? Go for it Taem ! * Chanted her once again hoping for he thought the same as her.

 

“ Why .. why .. “

 

* Aish ! And he need to asked why ? *

 

“ Yah ! Why did you kissed me ?! “

That almost made Minzy to faint due to shocked looking at Taemin who's now pointing his finger at Sulli, as if accused her on doing something bad on him.

While Sulli on the other side were boiled with annoyance looking at Taemin.

“ Babo !! “

“ Yah ! Why did you called me that after what you just did ?! “

 

The both of them right now were yelling at each other, making Minzy who were next to them to be in embarrassed with the stares that she got from the people who passed by them.

 

“ Guys, hey ... please, not here. “ She tried to calm both of them but nothing has works.

“ Come with me you babo ! “

 

And in just a blinked of eyes, Taemin already being dragged away by Sulli with one of her hand had locked around his head, while the other hand were securely on his arm which eventually caused Minzy to heaved a sigh of relief of the less embarrassment since the two of them were no longer with her. But then, she can help it but to laughed at the scene before her eyes.

 

“ How can they be so cute together ? I wonder how will I look like when I'm with .... “

And she just made the eyes around her to be on her once again since she's right now were chuckling alone, all by herself due to the thought that she had.

“ Poor her. “

“ She must be a loner. “

“ Is she crazy ? “

 

* Someone ! Just killed me ! *

And she hurriedly lead herself out of the mall in embarrassment. Poor Minzy.

* Babo Minzy ! Huhu ! *

 

 

Sulli has dragged Taemin all the way towards the ice cream shop, which she finds was the thing that she needed the most to cool herself down from Taemin's annoyance.

“ Two chocolates please. “

She managed to pulled a sweet smile towards the ajusshi though deep inside she's still furious while Taemin just watched her from behind.

“ Thank you. “

She said still with those smiles on her face but it abruptly faded when she turned to face Taemin.

“ Take this. “

She shoved the ice cream towards him before made her steps towards the fountain not far from them and he followed seconds after that.

“ I can't believe that you still need to questioned my kiss when it obviously shows that I love you ! “

Said Sulli furiously but her furious doesn't stop her from enjoying the ice cream.

“ Well, at least I made you said those 3 words. “

That happened to made the girl to be in surprised and immediately turned to looked at him who just happily his ice cream with those mischievous smiles on his face.

“ What did you said ? “ Sulli wasn't slow, she just want a reasonable explanation from him.

“ And to hear those 3 words from you has caused me to be called as a babo ? That was so unexpected. “

“ You ... Aish ! I can't believe this. “ Murmured Sulli in embarrassment since she had been played by Taemin all along.

She really did fall for his ' oh so oblivious ' of her feelings towards him while the truth is he knew it since the kiss that she gave just now.

“ Why so sudden ? “

“ What ? “

“ I don't know, last time I checked, you were still in a date with Sehun and now you confessed that you love me. “

“ What made you thought that I suddenly felt this way towards you ? Maybe the feelings were there all along and I just realized it now ? “

“ Just like how I felt for you ? “

“ Maybe. Speaking of you. You need an explanation to give. “

“ Of what ? “

“ Of Minzy .. and everything that I didn't know. “

That eventually made the lad to laughed in nervousness looking at Sulli's stern gaze.

“ I'll try ... please calm down. “

 

 

 

Night

 

Both of them reached home by 10 and of course with those smiles still plastered on their faces due to fact that they are now an official couple which they really proud of.

“ Vic umma must be waiting for me. “

“ Just spill the great news and she will forget any of her early prepared nags for you. “

Sulli gave a light pinch on Taemin's nose due to his words which had tickled her stomach as well.

“ Such a joker. I'm heading in now. Good night. “

Taemin quickly grab her wrist, making her stop walking away from him. “ Good night kiss ? “

That immediately made her face to feel hot and flushed.

 

* How can he calmly asking for that ? *

 

“ Can we kiss again ? “

 

She hesitantly nodded her head which made the boy to feels like he's in cloud nine and that was even before he kiss her. And slowly, he captured her lips by his own, tasting it as how he feels like it should be that night. The kiss that should be last about for a few seconds has lasted longer than that since none of them want to initiated a move to stop but they only made themselves to tighten their embraced, which eventually deepen the kiss.

 

The kiss would feels like eternity for Taemin if his eyes that he opened slightly only to gaze at his lover was not interrupted with the sight before him. He, who were the one who's facing the door were only can had his eyes widened and his lips to freeze immediately, making Sulli to as well stop kissing him when she felt he's not responding to her.

 

“ What's wrong ? “ She asked in concern, while caressing Taemin's face who seems like to get pale and paler.

Taemin who still had his eyes at the front only managed to point to her back since his mouth is grid-locked.

“ Huh ? Behind me ? What ... “

 

Slowly, she made a turned and as been expected, she was stunned. Who wouldn't when 8 pairs of eyes were witnessing the kiss scene that they had just now. When she turned, she was surprised to see Luna, Jonghyun, Minho and Krystal were smiling at them while Key and Amber were struggling to keep the  leaders' mouth shut by cupping their mouth. Key had his hand on Onew's while Amber did the same on Victoria's mouth and Sulli could catch the way both of the leaders trying their best to keep themselves free from the situation.

 

Wait ! Onew ? Wasn't he supposed to be in Barcelona ?

 

 

f(x)'s House

 

“ Ask them. “

“ What to ask ? It's so obvious. “

“ Well, say something. “

The leaders were whispering with each other, well, they don't called it a whisper if it can be heard by others.

“ Congratulation Taelli ! “ Luna couldn't take the silence any longer and just quickly spilled out what she had in her minds all along.

“ Komawo unnie. “ Sulli feels grateful when someone finally broke the ice.

“ Well, that was genius. “ Compliment Onew with a smile.

“ She is, not like you hyung. “ And of course Jonghyun would be the one who took the honor of being proud of Luna.

“ Shut up Dino ! I'm just ... slow. “

And that only caused the laughter to booming inside the house, followed by their repeatedly congratulations towards the new formed couple.

“ This was so out of blue. I had never thought that we will received this news in that kind of situation. “

“ His fault. “

“ Well, you said ok. “

“ I didn't say anything ... I just .. nodded. “

“ It's still the same. “

And once again they had burst into laugh because of Taelli cute little quarrel.

 

 

[ Flashback ]

 

“ Why just the three of you ? Where's Taemin ? “

Onew asked when he only sees not four but three of his dongsaengs were there to welcome his return to Seoul.

“ He went out with Sulli and Minzy. “ Minho answered while helping Onew with his luggage.

“ Come on, let's go home. I'm tired of waiting for you. “

Said Jonghyun annoyingly towards Onew and with just a swift move, his head is under Onew's arm right now, means a headlock from Onew to Jonghyun.

“ Say that you happy to see me or I will not let you go. “

“ Arasso ... fine. I'm happy. Happy ? “

“ Good boy. “ He patted the younger head in satisfaction.

 

Onew had two months break before his next semester begin and since Victoria is his priority, he choose to spend those months with her but of course the rest of the boys and girls, along with his parents were also part of it. He then being told about the whole thing that happened around while he's away, including Taemin's unrequited love for Sulli and Sulli's sudden realization on her love for Taemin. They did also mentioned about Sehun. In brief, everything. “ Let's just hope for a miracle. “ The only words that he could think of at the moment which then he was replied with a nod by each of his friends as the sign of agreement with his words.

 

“ Aah. I'm tired. “

Murmured Onew in a yawned which made Victoria to chuckled, before gave a light massage on his shoulder.

“ No wonder. You've been here for a whole day. Go home and have your rest. “

“ Can I just have it here ? I've always fresh when I see your face. “

“ Eewww ! Hyung ! “

That was Key and he had those ' almost want to throw up ' acts due to Onew's cheesiness.

“ Tsk. Like I don't know that you are worst than me when it comes to Amber. “

That made the Diva to blushed and immediately looked away when he realized Amber were chuckling at him.

“ Alright. Let's go home boys. “

“ Awww ~ “

The rest replied with a whine which made the girls to giggles at their dorkiness.

 

But things hasn't turned as they expected when all of them caught the maknae and the virtual maknae were currently enjoying their kiss in front of the door which almost made the leaders to get a heart attack and about to threw their tantrum at the still kissing kids, well for them they are still some kids. Their intention were abruptly stops as their mouth were securely cupped but none other, Key and Amber. They just knew their leaders well anyway and had predicted what did they planned on their minds.

 

“ You will regret if you ruin the mood. “ Key whispered to Onew which eventually made him to shivers.

“ Please, don't disturb them unnie. “ And Amber did the same to Victoria which then she replied with a nod but that doesn't mean Amber will let her go.

 

She didn't trust Victoria in this. Who knows what might she did if she let her go. They watched Taelli's kiss scene just like watching a romantic drama but then the genre turned into a comedy when the time Taemin caught all them of guard, more like they caught Taelli off guard  based on the expression that was shown by Taemin on that moment.

 

[ End Of Flashback ]

 

 

Day Afterwards

 

Unlike yesterday, it wasn't Sulli who be the first one in all ready for the school. In fact, she was still in her room, trying to make herself pretty for her boy while her boy were already there, even before the rest of the girls ready.

 

“ You are way too early, Taem. “ Said Luna who be the one that opened the door for him.

“ Morning Luna, and no. It's never to early to see my princess. “

Luna just chuckled at Taemin's cheesiness.

“ She's still upstairs. I'm having my breakfast now. Wanna join me ? “

“ I thought you wouldn't ask me because I'm dead hungry right now. “

 

“ You're so pretty. “

“ Thanks, again. And can you stop? You've said those for countless time. “

“ No. Last I said beautiful but just now is pretty. “ Taemin stuck our his tongue cutely which only made his girl to giggle at his cuteness.

“ It meant the same my prince. “

While the two were enjoying their lovey dovey, corniness moment, the three of the friends behind them were suffering with queasiness, thanks to those newly couple.

“ I might throw up soon. “ Amber murmured while cupping . She just exaggerating things anyway.

“ Don't you dare to do it here. “ Krystal yelled in annoyance while spacing herself from Amber.

“ Let's leave them. I can't stand any more of their cheesiness. “

“ Jealous. “ Taemin replied with a smirk on his face while Luna just rolled her eyes on him.

 

Taemin were still with Sulli, waiting by the locker, for her to take all of the books needed for the lesson this morning.

“ You can go inside first. “

“ Don't worry about me. Take all the time as much as you need. “

“ Since when you become so nice ? “

“ Since ever. You just too busy to notice. “

“ Yeah right. “

“ Let me take that. “ He grabbed two books from her hand while let her hold only the pencil case.

And when Sulli realized that there's no one around the hall beside them, she quickly planted a kiss on his cheek. “ Komawo Taeminnie. “

But Taemin's wide smiles has abruptly faded from his face when his eyes captured on someone, who to him looks stunned at what he sees.

“ Sehun ... “ He mumbled which cause Sulli to looked to her back.

 

They still have 15 minutes more before the lesson start, and Sulli took this opportunity to have a talk with Sehun. Well, at first it was Taemin who offered to give the explanation but Sulli refused. She thought, it would be better if she's the one who did it. And now, here they are, at the hut near by the garden of the school.

 

“ How should I start this ? “

“ It's alright. Take your time. “

“ I know it's rude to like two person at one time but ... “

“ It's true that you like both of us but to think about it, it's different.  The way you sees us is different. “

“ Sehun ... “

“ I'm not that numb. I've realized this fact for so long but  I still want to give a shot and yet, it still turned out this way. “

“ I'm sorry Sehun. I've give you some hope. “

“ I can't say that I'm fully alright with this but then seeing Taemin to be the one kinda made me feels relief inside. At least I know, he can take a very good care of you. Even better than what I can do for you. So, yeah I think I'm gonna be ok. “

“ You won't get awkward around me and Taemin right ? “

“ Nah. He's my friend after all. “

“ Thank you. You don't know how much that concerns him Sehun. “

“ I know, that's why I said he is way better than me. All along this while he had choose friendship over love, sacrificed his own love for his friends. That's shows how he truly loves you. “

“ You are reciting the lines from the drama aren't you ? “

Sulli was touched with his words but she just trying to lighten up the mood a little bit, trying not to let the awkwardness to go on.

“ Hey ! I speak from my own heart. “

“ Haha, I know. I know. “

 

 

Classroom

 

“ I'm getting dizzy Krys. “ Said Luna while watching Taemin who still walking back and forth since then.

“ Taemin ! Can you relax a bit ? “

“ I'm worried ok. “

“ Everything is going to be alright. “

“ I should be the one who confront him not Sulli. What if ... “

Taemin's words hang midway when his eyes caught Sehun and Sulli walked inside the room. He just stood there, waiting for anything bad to happened to his face.

As Sehun walked closer, he immediately closed his eyes. “ I'm not going to kiss you if that what you want. “

That abruptly made his eyes to opened, widely. “ Mwo ? I thought you going to give a punch or something. “

Seeing Sehun's laughter had slightly lesses his worries and guilt. “ I can give you if that's what you want. “

“ I take back my words. “

They just smiled at each other before Taemin broke the ice, “ I'm sorry Sehun. “

“ Then, I should give you a punishment for that. “

“ Mwo ? “

“ You have to sit with me for the whole day. “

“ What ? No way ! “

“ Too late. Come jagiya. “

Without further Sehun just dragged Taemin along with him leaving Sulli and the rest of the class to laughed at them.

“ Yah ! I want to sit with my girl. Sulli ! Help me ! “

“ Taeminnie, take care of yourself arasso. “ And Sulli just have to play along with it which caused Taemin to pouted.

 

“ Minzy, he will be my seat mate for today. “

Sehun gave a winked at Minzy and she just nodded to his words before lead herself towards Taemin's place, next to Sulli.

“ Be careful Ssul. Sehun might took Taemin away from you. “ Said Minzy playfully which then Sulli replied with a laugh.

“ I don't mind though. “ They took a glance at TaeHun, before glance back at each other.

“ Oh, Sehun and Taemin told me everything. Thanks Minzy. “

“ Don't mention it. I love being a cupid anyway. “

“ Stop being a cupid and just get a move on you own love. “

“ What ? “

“ Ooo, someone is in love too. Hehe. “

“ It must be that Lee Taemin. I'm so embarrassed. “

“ Haha. Anyway, I can help you if you want. “

“ Really ? You can ? “

“ Just take this as a thanks gift for your good deed to us. “

“ Thanks Ssul, but how ? “

“ How ? Errm ... You can't back away. “

“ I won't. “

“ Promise ? “

“ Yes. I promise. Teach me. “

“ Arasso. “

Sulli scanned around the room and her smiles automatically formed once she spotted the one. “ Yah ! Ahn Daniel ! “

That immediately made Niel to looked at her direction.

“ Err .. Sulli ? What are you doing ?  “ Minzy nudged Sulli while keeping her head to the front.

“ Helping you ? “ She threw her mischievous smiles before looked back to Niel.

“ What is it Ssul ? “

“ Minzy wants to see you after class. “

“ Yah ! You are too blunt ! “ Minzy yelled which made Sulli to chuckled.

“ You promise not to back away. “

“ That because I didn't thought you will use this method. “

“ Arasso ! “ Niel shouted from a far which made Minzy to blushed really hard but little that she know, Niel were battling with nervousness inside.

* Did I do something wrong ? I'm dead ! *

“ My job is done. “ Sulli said while giving a thumb up towards Minzy.

“ Oh God ! Give me some courage to do this. “

“ Oh God ! Please listen to her pray. “ Sulli pray along which cause Luna and Krystal, who being the viewer since then to laughed at them.

 

 

[ Flashback ]

 

They've searched for that gadget for almost 20 minutes but seems like nothing came into a good result.

“ I'm thirsty. Let's have a drink first. “

Sehun just nodded and lead the way towards the stall.

 

They bought two cans of soda and sat at the bench next to the stall. After took a sip of her drink, Minzy hesitantly took out something from her jacket and handed it to Sehun.

“ Here. “

Sehun's eyes widened in surprised but then it changed into a confusion.

“ You have it all along ? “

She just nodded while enjoying her drink.

“ You've planned it ? Why ? Is this some way for you to be alone with me ? Do you happen to like me ? “

Sehun asked some ridiculous questions which made Minzy to looked at him as if he's some kind of a crazy person.

“ Dude ! You're thinking too much. “

“ Haha. I'm just joking Min. “

“ You knew why I did this ? “

“ Yeah, and I kinda feel like want to kill you because of this. “

“ Sorry Sehun. I'm on Taemin's side. “

“ I'm sad you know because no one is on my side. “

Minzy just smiled weakly towards Sehun's remarks. “ So, you knew about Taemin and I all along ? “

“ It's not hard to figure it out. Well, let's just say one of our friends has accidentally spilled that fact out. “

“ Niel !! “

“ Oh, you're good ! “

“ Who else, if not him. That pot mouth. “

They just enjoying the drink after that without talking with each other until Minzy speak again. “ You will back away ? “

“ Nope. I want a fair fight. Let's see how long will he take this. “

“ Yeah, let's see. Anyway, I'm still a Taelli's shipper. “

 

“ I bet they already had their kiss by this time. “

“ Can you stop made me annoyed ? “

“ Errm, nope. Haha “

“ I wish I can just kill you. “

“ Merong ! “

 

[ End Of Flashback ]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note :

 

Hey Guys !!

I know I've been leaving you for quite a while but I managed to post another update today.

If you noticed there are few flashback in this chapter, sorry to make you confused by that.

Anyway, just to inform that the ' Love's Simplicity ' is almost to an end.

Just wait for my last update of this story and tell me your thoughts of this as a whole ok ?

Till then, happy reading guys.