-15- Chingu

Starlight Moonlight : The Prequel & Sequel

 

 

“ Did you guys fought ? “

“ Nope. “

“ Then why did you and Taemin ... “

“ I told you, he is kinda busy with his dance practice. The competition is nearing Krys. “

“ I know that, but .. as far as I know, no matter how busy he is ... he will still find some time to be with you. “

“ I told him not to and just focus on his practice. “

“ Why ? “

“ Why are you asking so much ? “

“ I'm just curious and .. felt weird looking at you without Taemin by your side. You guys acted weird since the day you cameback from your halmeoni's house the other day. “

She just ignored Krystal and quickly headed her way towards the principle's office since she was informed to meet him after her class.

“ I'll see you at home. Bye Krys. “

 

The truth is, Sulli was bothered by the kiss. Sulli was also no better than Taemin. In fact she has the bigger impact because of the kiss. That night after the kiss, she was also like Taemin. She can't sleep of  having the scene of the both of them kissing in her minds repeatedly. She must admit, at first she felt happy, really happy about the kiss but later, the feelings has slowly faded and it was happened  right after she received the call from Sehun. It eventually made her think, whether what just happened was supposed to happen ? No, was it even right to let him kiss her when she's already agreed to let someone else to fill her heart. It bothers her and what made it worse is when Taemin asked for her assurance soon after that. She want to let him know her insecurities but she knew that will only cause her friendship to be in an awkwardness.

 

Gave out that she was alright with it and keeping the guilt inside her was not the best idea and she's currently fighting over it the whole night until she decided to just speak the truth to him, well not completely true.

 

 

[ Flashback ]

 

“ You were silent the whole time. What's wrong ? “

He asked stopping her from walking further towards her house.

“ I'm just tired. “

“ Liar .. “

She heaved a sighed when she know there's no way she can give more excuses to him. Realized the glares that she received from him, she just know that she can't avoid it anymore.

“ I'm sorry .. I thought I'll be alright bout this but .. I keep on having it in my minds “

“ About what exactly ? “

“ You know .. us .. last night. “

Realized that the atmosphere is getting awkward than it already is, Sulli decided to just kill it off before it gets too worse.

“ Sorry I didn't mean to brought it up again ... I promise I'll get over it ok. “

She was just about to made her steps towards the house when once again he stops her.

“ Do you regret it Ssul ? “

“ Huh ? “

“ What happened last night .. errm .. what I did last night .. was it wronged to you ? “

“ A-aniyo .. “

“ Then .. why ? You made me feels guilty. “

“ Taemin, please don't get me wrong. I'm not regreting anything .. I'm just ... still trying to get over the fact I've kissed my best friend .. that's all. It still felt awkward and I cannot lie to you. I'm sure you felt it that way too right ? “

“ I am but .. we had agreed to be cool about it and I did as we agreed. “

“ Taem, I'm still a girl and this is quite a big deal to us. “

“ Then, how should I fix this ? Tell me .. “

“ Let's just give each other some time ok .. I promise I'll be alright after this. “

“ How long ? “

“ Not long .. “

“ Obviously .. I don't like this idea .. “

 

[ End Of Flashback ]

 

 

Yes, definitely not all of her insecurities has been let out. She don't know why but she really can't talk about Sehun with Taemin. She just felt really uncomfortable to let him know about her guilt over Sehun. How would he take it later on ? He might thought she had really fall for Sehun because of her guilt. That are what concerns her the most. His thought, the thing that always be her priority all these years. She don't want him to take it wrongly when she, herself hasn't feel anything serious for Sehun. Yes, they went out for a date and he also has touched her with his sincerity in loving her but it was still not enough for him to touched her heart, to respond back to his love with her' but she had promised him to open up her heart for him, learn to treasure his feelings for her. But with the kiss that she had with Taemin last night has felt as if she has violated her promise to Sehun. That's the reason of her guilty for Sehun.

 

 

 

Dance Studio

 

He just stood there, looking at his reflection through the mirror right in front of him.

* I shouldn't brought that up if I know this will happened to me ... to us. *

* Will Sulli really be alright after this ? What if she's avoiding me longer than I thought ? *

* But the kiss that we had, I'm really glad that she didn't regret it. *

 

Little that he know, his fingers already made it's way towards his lips, gently touch it as the moment that he gave his first kiss lingering in his minds. It was a mixed of feelings for him of happiness and sad, happy because he finally could feel how a kiss would felt and sad because his friendship with Sulli were shaky due to it.

 

“ I should really stop thinking about that or else I'll be missing her even more. “

Getting up on his feet, his body slowly following the rhythm that was playing at the moment, hoping that he can get his minds clear with the dance. He was so into the dance that he didn't know the door started to opened revealing a petite girl behind it with a surprised expression on her face.

“ Omo .. I'm  so sorry .. I didn't know the room was occupied. “

She was about to close the door back but was stopped by Taemin, “ Wait .. “

 

_____________

 

Sulli was restless by the school's lobby waiting for that person to show up. It was already 15 minutes passed by 6 and still there's no one around there.

“ I thought I heard clearly 6 pm. But where is .. “

Her eyes suddenly stops wandering when she caught a glimpse of a couple of student, heading their way towards her. Her eyes narrowed just so that she can get a clear view of the student and to her surprised, “ Taemin ? “

Too much to her surprised, she accidentally shouted out his name instead of just muttered it for herself, causing the brown haired guy to turned away his attention towards her instead of the person next to him.

“ Sulli ? “

He fasten his steps and walked towards her but soon to find that his steps are getting slower as he's nearing her.

He was hesitated whether to just walk away or talk to her .

“ H-hi .. “

The first word that came out from which sounds so awkward in Taemin's ears.

“ Hi .. Why are you still here ? “

In his minds he was hoping for a ' I'm waiting for you .. ' as her answer but, “ I have to meet somebody .. Errm .. the principle's order. “

“ Oh .. really .. well .. I .. “

“ Choi Jinri right ? “

Both eyes turned to the person behind Taemin, who was left abandoned for a few minutes just now.

“ Y-yes I am .. and you are .. “

“ Gong Minji .. “

“ Omo .. it's you .. thank God you're here. I thought something had happened to you. I was so worried ! “

“ Nice meeting you Jinri-shi. “

Sulli felt quite embarrassed of herself when she noticed her reaction towards the girl just now.

“ Minzy .. you knew Sulli ? “

Both Sulli and Minzy looked at Taemin with a confusion.

“ Sulli ? “

“ Minzy ? “

And happened to asked in unison.

“ Jinri is Sulli, .. and Minji preferred to be called as Minzy. “ He explained while pointing at each of the girls respectively.

“ You knew her Taem ? “ Sulli asked slightly shocked with that fact.

“ Well, kinda .. just about an hour ago. “

He answered while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

 

Cafe

 

“ So, how's the school ? “ Taemin asked.

“ It's really cool .. especially the dance studio .. might be my favorite spot later on .. hehe. “

“ Well, you have to share it with me then .. that's my sanctuary anyway. “

“ Hehe ... I'm fine with it. “

Sulli who sat in between the both of them, just silently sipping her smoothie.

“ Errm .. Sulli-shi, I'm so sorry about earlier. I was totally forgot the time. I was wandering around the school when suddenly I saw that dance studio. “

“ Ani, gwaenchana and please .. just drop the formality. We are chingu right now. “

She tried her hardest not to sounds awkward in front of Taemin who's been looking at her by that moment.

“ I guess, I'll have to go now. My dad is here already. Thanks for the tour Sulli and Taemin ... “

She turned her gaze at Taemin who's been smiling since then, “ It's really nice meeting you .. “ and back to Sulli. “ You too Sulli. Bye. “

 

Their journey to the house was full of silence and Sulli started to regret the pact that she had made with him.

“ Taeminnie .. “

She called still with her head hung low.

“ Hmm ? “

“ I miss you .. “

And finally made her move to pulled him in a tight embraced.

Taemin was slightly surprised by it soon to find that his arms making it way towards her waist, wrapping it gently around her.

“ I thought I won't see my Sulliver back. “ He uttered in a smile trying to covered his sudden nervousness.

“ I was no where .. just hiatus for a while. “

“ Yeah .. a really long hiatus for me. “

“ Aww .. you can't live without me by your sides huh ? “

“ And you have to asked that again ? “

“ Miss you .. miss you .. miss you so much .. haha “

And they started to jumping like a little kid after that.

“ So, you are cool right ? “

“ Yeah ! Much better ! I was so stupid to make such a fuss about it. “

“ It's no wrong to be concern about it but it's wrong to abandoned your best friend Choi Sulli ... “

He shot a meaningful glares which easily made Sulli to feel scared.

“ Won't do it next time .. I promise. “

She made a peace sign with her tongue stick out cutely to him.

“ Make sure to keep that in your minds. “

“ Yes sir ! “

 

“ So .. tell me about that Minzy .. “

“ What to tell ? I just met her and so do you .. wait .. what's with the stares ? “

She just chuckled but her laugh wasn't pleasant in his ears. He doesn't like the way she thought about him and Minzy.

Yes, he knew her well and will easily noticed when there's a hidden meaning behind her words or stares.

“ Nothing .. it just .. I knew you well Minnie, and you are not the kind of guy who can easily be friendly with any girl. “

“ Well, we just clicked .. and I feel comfortable around her .. just like how I am with you. “

“ Really ? “

“ Eung .. and wanna know something .. she's a really great dancer ! “

“ Better than me ? “

“ Can you be consider as a great dancer Ssul ? “

“ Yah ! What was that ?! “

“ Haha .. just joking .. but you have to see it by yourself. “

“ I will ! “

 

 

Next Morning

 

“ Annyeonghaesaeyeo .. Gong Minji imnida. I am a transferred student from Japan. Call me Minzy. “

The class gave a warm welcomed towards Minzy especially Taemin and Sulli who are already met her yesterday.

Minzy was seated next to Suzy, with Kai on her right and couple more desks away was where Sulli and Taemin's place.

“ Seems like you knew her ? “

Krystal asked with Luna taking glances at Minzy and back to Taelli.

“ Yeah, we've met her yesterday. “

“ She's cool. “ And Taemin just have to pointed that out to them.

“ Whatever he says. Anyway, she's friendly. “

“ Glad to hear that. Can't wait to talk to her after this. “

“ Wait for your turn unnie. Suzy and Kai already owned her by this moment. “

“ And looks like Sehun and Sungjong was on the queue too .. hihi. “ Luna just pouted at what Krystal said.

“ Owh, you guys are back together ? “

And that never left out from Krystal's eyes  which slightly made Sulli to startled.

“ We are always together .. Right Ssul ? “

“ Yeah .. since when we parted away anyway ... “

Both Luna and Krystal just shook their head in disbelieve looking at the two best friends fooling around with each other, just like how they usually are.

 

 

Luna, Krystal, Sulli and Minzy was busy with their girls talk when suddenly Taemin showed up but not anymore with his school uniform.

“ Where are you going ? “ Minzy who is the first person to realized his presence threw out a question.

“ For my practice .. “

He then shifted his eyes towards Sulli. “ Can you buy some drinks later on ? “

“ Sure .. I'll see you later. “

All of them bid goodbye to him and just watched as he disappeared from their sight.

“ Practice ? “

“ Dance practice .. He joined a dance competition. “

“ Really ? When it is ? “

“ Next month. “

“ Woah .. how cool is that huh ?! “

“ Owh .. do you wanna come with me after this ? “

Remembering that she had promised Taemin to watch his dance practice, she decided to tag Minzy along since she knew Minzy's passion towards dance was high , well as been mentioned by Taemin yesterday, and she was sure enough that Minzy won't reject the offer.

“ That would be great ! “

“ I know you will love it. “

 

Later, after bought some drinks for Taemin, both Minzy and Sulli headed their way towards the dance studio.

“ This is the song that I heard yesterday. “

“ It's his main song for the competition. Taeminnie .. I'm here. “

Sulli shouted as she entered the room, followed by Minzy who just gave a light hand wave at him.

“ I see you brought a company here .. Hey Minzy. “

“ Your drink .. “

Taemin was about to take the banana milk from the plastic bag when suddenly Sulli flicked his hand.

“ Waeyeo ?! “

“ Save your banana milk for later and have your mineral water for now. “

She uttered sternly which made Taemin to just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“ She's like my mom. “

Minzy who being the observant from the beginning just have to chuckled at them.

“ You guys can be a cute pair. “

Both Taemin and Sulli abruptly stops what they were doing and turned to looked at Minzy with a wide eyes.

There's a pause for a moment before Taemin took the initiative to break the awkwardness.

“ Don't ever think about that anymore. “

“ We are nothing like that and will never be .. “

There's a nervousness in their voices because the kiss scene has happened to popped in their head which fortunately Minzy didn't aware of it. 

“ Woah .. woah .. I get it. Don't get too serious with me guys. I'm just saying .. hehe “

She backs away, slightly startled with the strong gaze that she received from Taelli.

 

Minzy mouth was wide opened the whole time while watching Taemin dance to the music since then, “ He is so Wow ! “

Sulli can't help but to let out a laugh with the way Minzy shows her amazement towards Taemin.

Sulli already get used with Taemin's dance but she also like Minzy couldn't ignored the fact that Taemin was a really great dancer and in fact, he is getting better day by day which only made Sulli to be proud of him even more.

“ That's my best friend that you were talking about. “ She said proudly while cheering on Taemin.

“ Join me .. “ 

Taemin called from a far, gesturing Sulli to get up on her feet.

She was hesitant at first and Taemin just need to dragged her with him. Sulli could never get the steps right although she have seen it for the countless time.

“ I just dance to whatever I want .. “

And she did as been said, she turned the cool robotic kind of dance into a really cute dance which only made both Taemin and Minzy to burst out laughing at her.

Taemin walked towards Minzy while Sulli was still into her own world.

“ Join us .. “ He asked softly while reaching out his hand which she gladly took it.

“ Yeah .. Minzy .. let's dance .. “

She was shy for a moment and soon to find out the two of them already jaw dropped looking at her.

“ Why ? “ She asked in bewildered.

“ Why stop ? Just dance .. you looks so great ! “

 

Taemin started to dance once again, followed by Minzy who seems too having so much fun dancing with him. It was different from what had Sulli showed, Minzy styles was much more like Taemin and they seems to find themselves clicked at a certain part of the moves which appears more amazing in Sulli's eyes.

She just stood not far from them, letting the two to show off their talent while clapping her hands excitedly when deep inside she's slightly felt embarrassed with herself because of the dorky dance that she did earlier.

* How I wish to be a great dancer as Minzy. *

It's really weird that Taemin and Minzy managed to fond with each other in just a really short time as if Taemin had met his other self and that thought had bothered Sulli a little bit and she don't know the reason behind her envy.