-12- Oh Sehun

Starlight Moonlight : The Prequel & Sequel

 

 

“ What are you doing here ? “ She asked as her eyes spotted her best friend at the couch, looking so uneasy in her eyes.

But when she turned to the kitchen, she was much more surprised, “ What are all of you doing here ? “

“ Tsk, as if we never been here before. “

That was Key, and he had his famous smirks plastered on his face while uttering those.

“ Yes, but not with those mischievous smiles on your face. “

She pointed at each one of her friends, who to Sulli, seems like having their own agenda in their head for them to be here, in this house.

“ They're just excited to see you off Sulli .. you know .. “ Luna took in charged to clarify Sulli's confusion while raising a knowing look for her.

“ They did not ... “

“ Well, technically not but we are being dragged by that boy over there. “

Jonghyun said as he looked over Sulli's shoulder, to signs her who is the one that was referred to.

For a moment, Sulli seems to have forgotten the presence of Taemin in the room, until Jonghyun mentions it to her so she hurriedly walking towards the guy, who just had his head shot up, looking at her.

“ Hey, you're so quiet today. “ Said Sulli before plopping herself next to him.

Taemin's gaze has never left her and that's quite bothered her.

“ How do I look ? “ She asked when she realized the boy wasn't going to make any conversation.

“ Pretty. “

It's simple and half-hearted which easily been sense by Sulli.

“ It's sounds the other way to me. “

Taemin was flustered, “ A-Ani, it's just ... “

 

He runs his eyes on her, looking at her nicely curled brown hairs, to her peach colored cardigan which was matched with a cream dress inside it which definitely looks pretty on her but, there is still a but for him. It was when his eyes was locked at the length of the skirt which wasn't pleasing in his eyes. Well, it does pleased him anyway. He is a boy too remember ? But if he likes of what he's seeing, there's no doubt that the guys out there might felt the same, or worse, they might turn into a erted minds. Yes, Taemin is paranoid over those things and he can't help it but to get worried for her.

 

“ Don't tell me it's because of the skirt ? “ Sulli asked when she noticed at where did his eyes stops.

He just nodded, “ Just look at that ... “

He pointed at where the length of the skirt stops, where it only covered half of her thigh and exposed her milky skin. Sulli  have to smacked his back when she noticed that his eyes wasn't gonna leave her thigh.

“ Ouch ! “

“ That's for still looking at it. “

“ The point is ... “

“ Vic unnie, is my skirt that short to you ? “ Sulli cut him before even he could utter his points.

“ No, owh, you look so pretty with that. “

Victoria replied with a smiles on her face before turned back and continue with her chit-chatting with the gang.

“ See. She said it was fine. “

“ She doesn't know anything. “ Taemin mumbled by himself while glaring at Victoria .

He knew that there's no way his argument will turn out to what he want, so he just let it pass.

“ What time will he be here ? “

“ He said he is on his way. “

 

Taemin didn't spoke a word after that and just let the silence to take over the atmosphere which slightly makes Sulli to feel uncomfortable. She tried to make a conversation but none was able to formed in her head. Moreover, Taemin wasn't looking at her, not even taking a glance at her. He just glued his eyes on the TV, ignoring Sulli by his sides.

 

* What's up with him today ? *

“ What's up with you two today ? “

Minho, unfortunately realized the weirdness with those two and pointed it out, as if he's speaking to what Sulli had in her head.

“ Nothing. “ Taemin answered shortly before turned back his eyes on the screen.

“ Then, why not talking to each other ? “

He asked again and Taemin took another turn to answer him.

“ I don't want Sulli to get nervous on her first date. That's why. “

Sulli's brows furrowed in confusion, “ I'm not nervous over this date. “

That eventually cause Minho to burst into a laugh looking at the flustered Taemin, “ Looks like you are the one who's nervous over her date Taem. “

“ Hey, I'm not. Why should I ? “

“ Aww, Taemin. You were acting like a father who's sending her daughter off for a date. How sweet. “

Luna muttered while Sulli just have to laugh at her words.

Now that she mentions about it, Taemin does look uneasy since then, and now she knew what's the reason behind it.

“ This is why I love you Taeminnie. “

Taemin just have to snort at her words, trying to act cool with it but deep inside he was indeed nervous which he can't understand it himself.

Just as he want to talk back, “ I'll get that. “

Amber stood up upon hearing the door bell.

“ Annyeong. “ Sehun's voice could be heard from the outside which makes Sulli to jolted on her seat.

“ Oh Sehun, I don't know you are this handsome. “

Amber's laughter were booming inside the house which makes the rest of the gang to looked at her in dumbfounded.

Who knows what has Sehun did for her to laugh like that and the only one who bothered about it the most is of course the Almighty Key himself.

“ Yah, Sehun, are you trying to flirt with Amber ? “

Upon hearing Key's voice, Sehun decides to peek inside the house where he is welcome with a surprised when his eyes caught eight pairs of eyes were looking at him.

“ H-Hello everyone. “

 

______________

 

“ Where is our destination ? “

“ Let's have our dinner since it's almost the time. “ Sehun suggested while Sulli just nodded to it in agreement.

 

He drove his car towards the destination but seems like he drove far enough until it makes Sulli to feel restless by his side. First it was because he drove to the place that is so foreign in her eyes and seconds, she could feel that her stomach will begin to make a weird sounds in any moment. She's trying her best to endure it, trying not to embarrassed herself on her first date and luckily it doesn't happen and she knew it won't happen when her eyes caught a restaurant and as been thought, that was indeed their destination for the day.

 

“ We are here. “

Sehun's voice has broke her daze of staring at the beautiful building in front of her.

“ We are going to have our dinner here ? “

Sehun just nodded, before headed out of the car, leading his way towards Sulli's door.

Sulli smile shyly upon looking at the scene of the gentleman Oh Sehun opening the door for her.

“ Thank you. “

 

 

Sehun was so immersed with staring at Sulli, looking at how her hairs flows nicely as the night breeze hit on her and looking at how the warmth smiles on her face will formed whenever something interesting has caught her eyes. It feels like an eternity for him if they were not interrupted by the waiter who's serving their dish of the night.

 

“ Enjoy your meal. “ Said the waiter before walked away from their place.

“ It looks delicious. “ Muttered Sulli happily while looking at Sehun.

“ You will love it. “

It was as been expected, the food was indeed delicious and for Sulli, it was just perfect with the mood.

“ Do you like this place ? “ Sehun asked trying to make a conversation for her to be more comfortable with him.

“ It's so beautiful. I've never know that there's a restaurant by the beach exist in the city. “

“ It didn't because we are quite far away from the city. “

“ We are not in Seoul anymore ? “

“ We are but quite far from the city. “

She wasn't surprised at all but she just need to confirm it once more, that's all.

“ So, we are going to spend our day ... at this place ? “

Asked Sulli when she realized that they're not going to go anywhere than this place.

“ Well, if you don't mind. “

“ I'm fine with this. “

 

Though in her heart wasn't feel that happy with the thought of, * What are we going to do in this place ? I only see beach ... and beach ... We can't go swimming at night so what else to do here ? *

She don't want to be so ungrateful with what he gave and tried her best to pulled of a smile for him. Sehun wasn't a fool and he can read right away Sulli's expression but he don't want to question it either because he got everything well prepared for the night and he was sure that it will make her to smile genuinely at him at least that's what he hope for.

 

 

One by one of the customers were already taking their turn leaving the place which slightly made Sulli to feel restless in her place. Noticed that there's no signs of the both of them might take their turn on walking away from the place, she decided to ask, “ So, eerm ... what should we do next ? “

She sounds so careful with her words which cause Sehun to chuckled at it.

“ Tell me the truth, I am no fun to hang out with right ? “

Sulli's eyes widened with his questions.

Never had crossed in her minds to offended him but guess she just did.

“ A-Ani, it just ... look around you. Obviously we are the only one who left in this restaurant. I had a really great time talking with you. Please don't get me wrong with my sudden question. “

“ Ha-ha, I'm just teasing you. “

Sulli heaved a sigh of relief upon hearing those from him.

“ Let's just stay here for a while. “

“ Huh ? Here ? “

“ Wait for me. I'll be back. “

“ But, Sehun ... Se .. “

She couldn't stop him as he already made his way towards only God know where he has been to.

 

 

If her calculation was right, she has been staying on her place waiting for him for almost 10 minutes and yet, Sehun was no where by her sight.

“ Where has he been to ? “

 

She was about to give him a call but immediately stops when his phone that was rested on the table caught her eyes. What left that she could do ? Only heaving a sighs of frustration but that was not long when she was surprised with a deep voice which seems like speaking through the microphone. She turned her head to her right where once again making her jolted in surprised when she found her date were smilingly sitting at the small stage which was situated in the middle of the dining hall.

 

* What is he doing there ? *

Asked herself with confusion shown on her face with the sight that welcomed her eyes.

 

Oh Sehun, were right now sitting on a chair together with another person by his sides, holding onto the guitar by his lap just as how Sehun does. She also realized that there is one more person by the keyboard smiling dorkily at her, which she only replied with an unsure smiles. Before she could utter a question, the guy quickly cut her, “ I'm sorry if I made you feel bored. It took times to prepare this for you. “

 

She just stared at Sehun who seems so nervous in her eyes but deep inside she was no better than him. Every gazed that he gave could only making her heart raced in nervousness.

 

“ I don't know how does the best date looks like but I hope you like of what had I prepared for tonight. It wasn't much but ... it comes from my heart. “

She gave a smiles of assurance which eventually helping Sehun to gain his courage.

“ So, here it is ... for you. “

 

His eyes closed and he's cradling the guitar in his arm like a lover. As if he's holding on something that wants to let be go. Those were only making the girl not far from him to smiles genuinely because with every each of his movement, shows of how nervous that he would feel right now and that for Sulli should be called as sincerity. Dear, dear, if only Sehun could catch that smiles of her, he will feel like the most happiest men in the world.

 

The guitar started to streaming  which soon followed by his voice, “ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful, stop me and steal my breath ... “ 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note :

 

Just so you know, the lyrics above was from Edwin McCain's I'll Be.

It's was listed in one of my fave love song's.

The melody is already good itself and it matched well with McCain's husky voice.

And the lyrics was just ' Wow'. 

I will feel very happy if someone sing this song to me. I wish I have one by now. -_- 

Ok, I'll just waiting ... and waiting .. for that person. Keke

 

Gosh ! Lollilove was so out of topic.

Sorry for that guys. 

Now, back to the story. What do you think about their progression ? I mean, Sehun and Sulli.

Will they make a cute couple ?

Do comments if you don't mind. I'll love to read it.