The 2nd meet

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Great job girls, you can see, the audience loves you so much, they're missing you guys" Kenneth said.

The girls, Kai & Lexa are having a collaboration gig in Key Arena, Seattle, with other Indie Bands under Amber and Kenneth's company.

"You did a good job Lex, hahah as usual, we should celebrate, just the two of us,, in bed hahhaa" Amber said to her band mate.

"You only have drink and in your mind hfff,,, don't you feel tired?" The girl asked back in annoyed tone.

"Hahah you're my energy babe"

"Girls,, come on follow me, I'll treat you dinner, party" Kenneth said. Kennet who is Amber's bestfriend who is also their producer for their latest single.

"Hahaa, see? Party Lexa,, Party..." Bomi looked annoyed since Amber and Kenneth keep forcing her going to the after party, the event that she hates the most.

Kenneth bring them to a restaurant where there are many peoples there to celebrate the succeed of the gig tonight.

"Hey, I want you to meet the director of 4WD music, he wants to meet you again, he's inside already" Kenneth said right after they arrived at the place.

"Hello Mr. Park, long time no see, are you alone tonight?" Kenneth greet the CEO who is non other than Chorong's father.

Bomi has no idea all this time that Mr. Park from 4WD music is Chorong's father, she knew after Amber told her few times ago. And it's because she never meet him at all, she only meets his staffs or it was Amber who met him directly.

"No, I'm with my daughter tonight, I hope you still remember, Lea, Chorong-ah, my dear come here... and where are the girls?" Mr Park called her daughter and asking where are Kai and Lea.

"Ahh here they are, Kai, Lex, here..." Both Kenneth and Mr. Park called their girls to see each other.

And as predicted, Bomi looked surprised when she saw Chorong walking towards Mr. Park. She didn't expect to meet Chorong again here.

"Helloo, Kai, how are you?? And hello Lexa, glad that I finally meet you"

"Ahh nice to meet you too Sir..." Bomi greets back politely to Chorong's father.

"Say hi to my daughter, I'm sure you have each other when you were in Korea" Mr. Park said.

"Yeah. Hii Lea, glad to see you again here" but Bomi didn't even greet back to Lea, Amber knows what is happening so she speaks so they won't be awkward.

"Hey,, glad to see you again here..." Chorong finally speaks followed by Bomi's nod.

"Come on, let us have dinner together, it's my treat for the successfull of the gig tonight" Mr. Park Said.

All of them walked to the rounded table who have already prepared to all the guests, Chorong purposedly takes a sit next to Bomi.

"It's my first time talking to you Lexa, I saw your performance few times from a far, and I always love your performance, you always show the best" Mr. Park said.

"Ahh, thank you so much Sir.." She thanked and bowed politely.

"Well appa, Lexa is actually Korean" Chorong said, while glance to the girl next to her

"Of course I know dear, that's why I offered her to spread her career in Korea with our agency and that's why I always ask you to handle them there" He said again. Bomi glanced to Chorong's father, she has just found out that the person that Amber talked about all this time is Chorong, cause Amber never told her that her name is Lea.

"And actually, Lexa was my junior when I was in university" Chorong unexpectedly explain about her past to her dad, Bomi immediatelly glanced at her with a shock.

"Ahh really? So you two know each other actually? Well that's a good sign Chorong-ah"

"Nae Appa, she was my junior but we haven't met for a long time and I didn't know that she changed her name into Lea here, so, I'm glad to meet her again here"

"Woww wowww, that's a good sign for you girls, come on, just think about the future and think about our offer for your career in Korea, Lexa, Kai.."

Amber who knew the real situation trying to act like she didn't know anything about Lea and Lexa

"Yes, of course Sir, I'm still pursuading my dear Lexa to take the honour from you, we'll think about it Sir"

Both Mr. Park and Chorong just smiled each other. Then the situation become awkward since no one talks.

"And well, Mr. Park, Ken, I have something to show you, I made a demo yesterday, I really want to let you listen, can we now?"

"Sure, let us hear it"

Amber calmly bring Mr. Park and Kenneth away from Bomi and Chorong, she knew that they need their time.

The two girl looked awkward after Amber left them with Mr. Park and Kenneth. They don't talk each other, Bomi keeps playing with a chopstick in front of her.

"Wanna get some drink?" Chorong asked , since they didn't talk at all after everyone left.

"......"

"Come on, don't be so cold to me" Chorong who couldn't stand on Bomi's cold behavior.

"I'm not" Bomi answered shortly and that made Chorong looked pissed off, then she grips Bomi's hand and drags her outside the restaurant.

"What are you doing?" Bomi got shocked when Chorong dragged her all of sudden

"....." now Chorong who didn't answer anything.

"Unnie stops, why are you dragging me again..."

"Cause you didn't talk to me, so I better do this to you" Chorong said while dragging Bomi out, she calls a taxi and force her past lover to get in.

"Unnie stop it,"

"Shut up, just get in.." She pushed the younger forcedly into the taxi.

*********

The girls end up in Viktoria Apartmen, in 1915 2nd Ave, Seattle, it's Chorong's apartment, her place to stay whenever comes to Seattle. Bomi still doesn't talk at all, seems like she got many distraction after her meeting with Chorong in Korea and now they had to meet again today. She brings Bomi inside to her apartment and makes her takes a sit on the couch. The she walked to the kitchen andtaking a basket of soju from her fridge.

"Let's just drink, if you don't want to talk" She put a basket of Soju on the table.

"I don't drink.." The younger said.

"Then stay..." She said without a care to the younger who looked co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter