A Hurtful Past

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

"What’s wrong, Bomi my dear?" Bomi's mom asked as soon as Bomi got home with gloomy face. The fact is she's hiding her wound too on her hand so that her mom wouldn't see it.

"Nothing Eomma, just got tired from having PE class all day" Bomi replied to her mom and tried to smile so that her mom wouldn't find out what happened for real.

"Go clean herself and change your outfit, I've prepared dinner for us, your dad still on a filming location and won't have dinner at home tonight" Her mom said again while telling her lovely daughter to clean herself

Bomi walked into her room while showing her mad face, it's kinda upsetting thinking about what happen today. It hurt that had to Bomi lied to her mom.

******

Bomi was having no class today because her teacher was sick. She was sitting alone on the bench in front of her class when suddenly a bunch of students came to her.

"Hey Yoon Bomi..." one of them called her.

"Hmm... ?" she asked to the girl who called her.

"Mmm.. I just want to tell you that I saw someone today, and the first person who came to my mind was,, your dad, he was with a young lady who I was sure that wasn't your mom" Joo Hyeon, one of the her schoolmates suddenly said something that made her frowned her eyes.

"What are you trying to say?"

Bomi had already heard some issues about her father, dirty issues that she didn't want to care but people keep coming to her and told her this.

"Remember when I told you about your dad's issue? Seems like it's true" the girl said again.

"I don't care about it, so it's not necessary telling me about that" Bomi said sarcastically and got up walking away from them.

Bomi has known about her dad issue and she saw it herself when her dad was cheating with a girl that Bomi know that it was from entertainment world.

Bomi's father, Yoon Jung Hoon, is an owner of White Spring Studio, a big famous drama production company and producer for TV dramas in Korea, many famous K-Dramas were on her father's hand. That's why he is surrounded by many pretty actrees whether they are senior or rookies. And her mom Joo Hyunmi was a famous trot singer who decided to stop singing after gave birth of Bomi and started to focus to her family after Bomi grew up.

Bomi heard from somewhere about her dad's issue and she didn't want to believe, but the things keep coming in her mind and distracting her. That's why she tried to search the truth by herself. And it was heartbreaking knowing her dad's behaviour behind her mom, since she knew that her dad loved her family so much and now he cheated with a -not so famous- idol who wanted to be a famous actrees. She tried to hide the scandal so that the news would never spread out and heard by her mom, she didn't want to hurt her mom. She followed her dad many times during his filming time, she followed from the begining till the filming ended where her dad would go out with that pretty actrees after the filming ended. She really wanted to cry knowing the fact that her dad cheated on her mom. Her mom is much prettier than that new actrees, but of course her mom isn't younger anymore. But why he had to cheat? 

Bomi could not even stop thinking and crying at the same time, she would even lied when her mom asked many times about why she went home late or why her eyes were swollen. She would just answered that she had extra class or doing PE class all day with Joe and Nara her bestfriends. Where the fact was she did following her dad all day to prove all the bad things. Till that one day, Bomi found her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter