There's always a chance

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

It's been few days since Bomi didn't call me, she would just text me before I sleep just to say good night. I really miss that girl, I kinda understand that she's busy with the gigs there. At least she would still remember that she has a girlfriend in Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I laid in my bed for few minutes longer, it's Sunday and and the girls have the schedule today but I didn't attend, Joe has handled them, I want to for a while. I trust the gis on Joe's hand.

I shufed around the kitchen and grabbed my hot americano and a slice of bread with strawberry jam. I take a sit on my mini bar and turn on the mp3, and yes, again and again, I play Gift, I really love that song. I feel so bored lately, living alone is so much boring where the fact is, I used to live alone. I wish I lived with my baby so we could enjoy everything together. I think I have to wait a little more.

I decided to go to supermarket to buy some ingredients, I want to just stay at home today and cook for myself, I'm craving for chicken stew and tteokpokki. I cleaned myself and get dressed myself in a simple comfort outfit and a cap that Bomi gave me 8 years ago.

I took my car and go to the nearby supermarket. I realize it's been a long time I never enjoyed me time. I took all the ingredients that I need, I strolled around the supermarket and took everything that I need, I bought many snacks that Bomi loves, I don't know why I bought that tho hahah. I didn't realize that it's been more than an hour I strolled around the shops. I go to cashier and pay the bill and bring that grocery bag that contained the chicken with its friend.

I parked my car at the basement and walk back to my apartment, I keep humming Bomi's song on my way to my unit. I put the grocery bag on the table and prepare cooking.

I turn again my mp3 and play the song repratedly, people would be bored if they listen to my playlist .

Beeepp,, beepp...

I heard an email notification on my iPad and I open the email from many peoples. Then I open one email that is from Maximum production. Ahh it's the organizer who handle Korean Summer Music Festival this month. The shared the line up for the event. I read the line up one by one, and of course my artists would attend, An.Gelz, Big Tone and Honey Bees. I really feel proud with my kids, they start to rise one by one. I'm sure they will be at the same level with their seniors. I was about to stop right after I found my artists on the line up, but then I spot familiar names, I frowned my eyes to make sure I didn't read something wrong.

"Huh,,?? Kai & Lexa??" I check the name once again to make sure I didn't read the wrong name.

Ahh this is right, Kai and Lexa will join the K-Summer Festival. So Bomi will be in Korea in the two weeks? Aishhh? that kid really didn't tell me anything about this. Or maybe she wanted to give me surprise? Hfff if it so, you've failed Yoon Bomi, you forgot that I'm a CEO and of course I would get the information about the line up before you, I smirked. I take a sit on the couch and take my phone, I dialed a kkt phone call on he ID. This kid is really annoying.

Ttuuuuuuttt.......... TTttttuuuuuuuuuuuttt

I waited for few minutes before she finally pick up my phone.

"Eoh unnie.. ?"

"Hey baby..." I greeted her back

"Nae unnie, what happen?" She asked, I 'm kinda annoyed with her question.

"Yaah, do I have to call you just when someting happen? Aishh you're so annoying" I said with a mad tone.

"Hahha not like that.." I smirked

"Tzzkk, you never being sweet to your girlfriend" I pretend to get mad to her.

"Haha sorry unnie, what are you doing? why did you wake up so early, this is Sunday" She asked

"Hff,, I'm not a heavy sleeper like you, and I woke up early because I wanted to go to supermarket to buy some ingredients and foods, and you?"

"Mmm I just wake up while ago, I had a schedule this afternoon and finished evening then I went straight to sleep after that, kinda feel tired, I couldn't sleep well due to practice since few days ago" She explained.

"Ahh I see, you better eat well or you'll get sick, don't get sick since I won't be there"

"Haha no I won't, don't worry, I'll eat well if you cook for me" She said, I chuckled, I don't know if we have the strong instinct , if only she knows that I bought many ingredients so that I can cook her fav foods when she come later.

"Mmm, you better come back here and live with me so I can cook for you everyday" I forgot that I called her to scold her because she didn't tell me that she will join K Summer Festival.

"I will, don't worry"

"When?" I asked impatiently.

"Maybe next year?" She joked around.

"Heol.. You're going to come here in the next two weeks right?" I go straightforwardly

"Huh? Next two weeks? What do you mean?"

"Aish, you can't lie to me Miss Lexa, I know you're going to perform in K-Summer Festival,, hhhh"

 

Bomi's POV

Heollll,, how this lady found out that I and Amber will perform in Korea?? Aishh I'm screwed.

"Tzzkk, you can't answer right?, I told you, you can't lie to me" She laughed so hard knowing that I was dumbfounded.

"Hmmm..."

"Why didn't you tell me that you're going to Korea? You don't want to see me huh???"

"Haha,, anniyo,, I supposed to give you my surprise, but I guess I forgot that my girlfriend is a CEO of a big agency who owns three groups on her company who will also perform and of course she got the complete information first than the artist."

I heard she chuckled when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter