Is this a way to move back?

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Ready girls...!! Don't be nervous"

Chorong encourage the members of Honey Bees, they will perform for the first time on debut stage on a music show. They have finally debut officially with their 1st mini album, "The Rising of the Bees" with their hit single "B for Honey" (a/n : it's originally a collaboration single from Solar, Luna and Hani with the same title).

"Owhh God I'm so nervous..." Namjoo said with the heavy breath.

"Owh come on unnie, you were the best student on our school and the best performer there" Hayoung tried to courage her bandmate.

"Hfff it's different Hayoung-ah"

"No, you can do it" Hayoung said, she squeezed Namjoo's sweaty palms. Thanks God that her girlfriend isn't there so that she didn't see that squeezing scene. Lol

"Hff thank you Hayoung-ah"

"Let's go girls, let's pray and cheer up, we can do it, we're nervous but we have to show our best, let's not make the audience upset" Eunji as the leader also courage her members especially Namjoo and Seol-ah who looked so nervous at the time they were about to perform.

"Honey.. Honey.. Honey for the Bees... Honey Bees...!!!"

They finally have a toss altogether before going up to the stage with their nervous feelings and a positive pressure to show their best as the chosen trainees who finally have their own debut as they always dreamt of.

******

"Oeyy, what are you doing?"

Amber shocked Lexa who is sitting peacefully in front of the big LCD on the living room.

"Ow , can you not startle me??" The younger giving a scary glare to the DJ who startled her just now.

"Haha, it's rare seeing you freezing in front of TV, you're watching something?"​​​​​​

"Mmm..."

Amber looked at the LCD and she found Lexa is watching a Korean music show on the cable TV.

"Oh wow, Korean Music Show, perhaps you're waiting for your girlfriend there?? I don't know if Lea is also a performer"

"Hfff, idiot, why would I wait a CEO on a music show??" Bomi said while rolling her eyes.

"Then what??"

"Hhh,, she has just debuted her trainees and they will perform here, got it??"

"Ahh I see hahah, what a supportive girlfriend"

She takes a sit next to Bomi on the couch, while giving the beer to her and tried to flirt to the girl beside her.

"Would you mind to just sit down and watch??"

"Hahahha alright alright.."

******

Bomi was focusing her eyes to the tv when the girls finally showed up and introduced themself, she was kinda surprised when she heard the group's name.

"Wow, she really used that Honey Bees name" he mumbled to herself while her bandmate is busy at the kitchen looking for some snacks.

She watched the girls' performance and she unconciously gazing her eyes on Eunji. She fixed it when she realized and try to watch the other girls. She found one girl who caught her eyes because she danced so well, it's Kim Namjoo.

She took her phone after the performance ends and send a kakao chat to her girlfriend in Korea.

"Congrats, your girls performed so well" she pressed the sent button.

"Who was the girl with long brown hair???, she looks like a foreigner, so pretty..."

Bomi tried to understand whom did Amber refer too, but once she mentioned a foreigner look then she remember her name is Hayoung, Naeun's girlfriend.

"Her name is Hayoung" she told her.

"Ahh, look at her, she's so pretty, I want to know her"

"She has a girlfriend ..."

"Ahh how poor I am, all the pretty girls are taken, even you." Amber said jokingly.

But well that kind of joke sometimes makes her feels guilty, as they know that before Bomi found her love back, they were friends with benefit, they kissed, they ed together, they even had , not only once, many times.

"No need to feel guilty, I'm glad you've found your love back" Amber said, she Bomi's hair from the back.

", did you just read my mind?" Bomi asked confusedly.

"Yeah haha.."

Beeeepppp... The Kktalk ringtone coming in, a text from her girlfriend.

"Owh thanks baby 😘, you watched them?"

"Nae, they're really good, you never failed to create something good"

"Haha you made me blushed😚, and do you like the group's name?" She got another reply from Chorong.

"Yeh, you really used the one I prefer to"

"Nah I chose that because you chose it 😁"

"Tzzkk, don't lie, you chose it by vote"

"Oops, I got caught, but I expected the name you chose tho, and the good things came, my team chose that name"

"Mmm, congrats again baby, you really have a gold hand, everything is perfect in your hands"

"And you're the most perfect thing in my hand right now"

"Tzzkk cheesy, go continue what you're doing unnie"

"Nae, call you later, bye, love you baby 😘"

"Love you too Hon"

*********

"Honey Bees, that's the name right?" Amber asked right after Bomi finished texting with her girlfriend.

"Mmm..." She nodded.

"Do you know them too? Who's that girl on main vocal? Her vocal range is so amazing"

Bomi knows whom amber referred to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter