Back, and let's talk

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seattle; 11.20 am

"Heyy babe wake up..."

The soft wind of the winter night feels so cozy yet cold, the lights have been on the bed room. Inside the Chloe apartment, a bed room with woody colour, big size bed, wood floor, there is a girl who has just go back from Korea, Bom is sleeping so soundly before she heard that familiar voice who woke her up. She doesn't want to care about that voice, she just wanted more sleep, she feels so exhausted, her body is covered by a big thin blanket, covering her whole tiny body. Her untidy long brown hair was messed up, but that doesn't make her cute yet cold face is gone, the strong cold face, the sharp nose, the thin lips, with the sparkling eyes, even though she was sleeping, that made her face looks perfect, in Amber eyes. But too bad, the girl who looked so perfect in her eyes, has been owned by the other girl, the girl who was almost become her producer for her future Korean career, Park Chorong. She already spotted the ring on her ring finger, she guessed that Bomi has engaged with Chorong, she doesn't feel sad yet doesn't feel happy about it, but she knows there's nothing she can do, Chorong was Bomi's first love and Bomi's eternal love till now. A soft smile was formed on Amber's face, she would just support her friend with her love life, right now on she just need to have a good relationship with Bomi as bestfriend and workmate.

She keeps calling Bomi's name while shake her body slowly to wake up the younger, she feels bad to wake her up, but Bomi needs to eat, she has asleep for alomst 24 hours.

"I'm sorry to wake you up babe, but you need to eat"

"Hmm, later"

"It's dinner time already, you've been sleeping like 24 hours" Amber said, she shook Bomi's body softly as she know the latter is still jetlag by the long flight.

"Eoh? Dinner time?" She asked cluelessly, the older nodded, approving.

"Ow my, sorry..." Bomi tried to wake up with her tired body after almost 14 hours flight.

"It's okay, I've made your favorite cream soup, or you want me to order something?" The older asked, but Bomi just shook her head.

Bomi still feel jetlag although she has already back to Seattle yesterday, she remembered that Amber picked her up at the airport then went to sleep at night and really didn't wake up till now, dinner time, she feels so exhausted by the activities while she's in Korea.

"No, I'll just eat the soup, I'll take a shower first"

"Alright then" Amber said while Bomi's hair roughly.

*********

"So how was your work there? Was everything fine?"

"Yeah it was fine thanks God, and here's for you" Bomi giving the compilation album that contains Bomi's composed song there. The tomboy girl observed the song list and she nodded and smile when she found a song entitled "Lost pieces" by Yoon Bomi a.k.a Lexa of duo Kai&Lexa.

"Nicee, I didn't expect my name would be there too hahhaha. Thanks babe" she said, Bomi responded with a nod.

"How did it feel? Guiding a singer who looked down on you? I guessed you guided her well and professionally right?"

"Hmm she was a bit arrogant actually, she wanted to use her own singing version instead of listening to my guide, but I admit that her singing skill is no joke, but she finally followed my guide in the end" they were talking about Eunji while the recording session. 

"Ohh, she reminded me to Kyla, remember her? A newbie rapper who worked with me two years ago, she was so damm arrogant and think that her rap was already good, but she made so many mistakes on the lyric she wrote"

"Hmm yeah..."

*******

Bomi's POV

I'm standing in front of the window of the living room alone, Amber was out while ago, I bet she went to the club. The view of Seattle was so much clear in the midnight, it's beautiful, the lights, the building, it used to calm my mind after viewing it, but still, it won't be the same again now, I've used to have my view from Chorong unnie's apartment in Korea, and now I'm here, viewing it alone. I didn't know that I'll be missing her so much even though I've just got back from Korea yesterday.

Tuuuuttt.... I was spacing out when I heard my phone rings, it must be Amber, I know she's gonna telling me that she won't go back tonight, hfff seems like she has a new girlfriend, and that was good.

"Eoh? Chorong unnie?"

 Crappp, I forgot to text her after finished talking with Amber, I hope she won't nag this time.

"Hii unnie..." I greeted her calmly.

Hey baby, what are you doing?" Unexpectedly, she doesn't get mad, I think she's still happy after we engaged few days ago.

"I'm thinking of you" I said to her and I heard a chuckle from there.

"Tzkk lie, how are you? Still tired?"

"Hmm a bit, I wish someone would make a hot chocolate for me"

"Hmm, that's why I told you, you should move here with me"

"Hehehe, I will someday, don't worry,  what are you doing honey? aren't you supposed to be busy at this time?" I asked while checking my watch, it should be afternoon there in Korea.

"On my way back to office, just done a meeting with Tiger sunbaenim, he said hi to you, he said he wanted to work together again with you, and the kids said hi too, Naeun said Hayoung was so envy to Namjoo and Eunji because they were able to work with you and she said she really want to hang out with you, she wanted to know you better" Unnie explained, I chuckled, I haven't known Hayoung better, I only know because she's a Honey Bees member and Naeun's girlfriend, I only have a chance to talk more with Naeun more than Hayoung.

"Hahah, tell Hayoung nothing to be envied with, I'm not that special to work together with, I'll spend my time to hangout with her and Naeun next time I come to Korea again."

"Hmm, I'll tell her baby, why don't you sleep? It's midnight already there"

"I'm still not sleepy,"

"You can't sleep now, cause you used to sleep with me right?" I smiled when she said that, she was right no matter what.

 

I used to sleep next to her even though we were fighting or just being cold to her. But now I have to go back to Seattle because I will have another work. Sometimes I thought if I should really move to Korea? That was my home anyway, but Seattle has been my 2nd home and Amber has been my family here, the only family I have, I don't know what will happen if I move back to Korea although she would say she doesn't mind if I have to move back there. But I still think about her, she was the one who helped me so much when the first time I came here, she helped me so much on getting my career here, she was the one who take care of me all the time. I don't even know how to tell her someday that I want to move back to Korea. Hfff I feel so distracted.

 "Baby..." I heard someone called my name, I forgot that I'm still on the line with Chorong unnie.

"Eoh nae unnie. sorry"

"Are you mad?" she asked, I don't know why she asked that.

"Mad? No hon, why?"

"You're silenced, you're quiet when you're mad"

"Eoh? No unnie, there's nothing to be mad, I just miss you so much" I said to her, well I said the truth.

"Hmm, you can finish all your work there soon, and permanently move here, with me, my home is open, my home is your home here" She said, I feel the sincerety of her utterance who keeps asking me to move with her. It hurt me actually, how I really wish I could move and always be there for her, she has been so exhausted lately although she has many staffs who helped her work.

"Mm I will unnie, you have to remember my promise okay?!"

No One's POV

"So, you're really not gonna take this offer?" Chorong was having a meeting with one of her dad's relative, they were talking after finished the meeting with some companies.

"No.." She shook her head.

"Why?? She's a good tho, she still have a good voice and it's just a soundtrack project for her own drama" Kang Jin Woo try to persuade the CEO to agree to sign the contract with the singer that he recommended.

"Oppa you know I can't work with her, you know her scandal already right? And my company now is focusing on our 3 groups and Eh Young"

"Hmmm I asked your dad and he agreed with my idea" The staff still try her best.

The singer and actrees who want to sing one of the soundtrack for her own drama is Park Hyunjoo, or none other than Chorong's step sister, a daughter of her father from different mother. Kang Jin Woo is trying to persuade Chorong to agree producing Hyunjoo's soundtrack for her new drama, Seungwoo, one of Big Tone member

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter