How to Figure out the feeling?

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Hfff why I did that??! Stupiddd..." Bomi her hair rudely, she looked stressed for the past few days

"Hfff,, why did it that night? hhffff..." She still remember how she end up in bed and making love with Chorong after helping the drunk CEO that night.

Flashback

"Ommo..." Bomi was startled when she was observing Chorong who is also under the blanket, she still couldn't believe that she did that with her, she didn't even remember how it started. She takes a look around the bed, their clothes are everywhere and the bed was messy.

"Ouchh my head hurt..." Chorong finally wake up and still trying getting back to herself after getting drunk. She looked around her, frowning her eyes to make sure that someone beside her is Bomi, her past love.

She got up to sit, she checked her own body and looked calm,., seems like she realized that she was with Bomi beside her who was also . Bomi lookes frightened, she's scared if Chorong would get mad, but unexpectedly, Chorong smiled to her.

"Morning, Bbom-ah, you wake up?" She asked calmly, looked like she didn't get mad at all.

"Eo,,oh, unnie,, I..." She said stutteredly

"Wae?? You wanted to apologize? No need, I love what we did last night tho" Chorong said.

"......" Bomi still looked distracted, well it wasn't her first time making love but this time was different, she did it with someone she loved in the past.

"Don't you like it? You were concious last night, so was I, we did it conciously and I know you enjoyed it" She said with a happy smile.

"......" Bomi still didn't say anything.

Chorong takes a small mirror on the table then check her face and neck. She found some red marks there 

"Hfff you left so many red marks here, what should I do? tzzzkkk" Chorong said while pointing her neck and her chest then she flicked Bomi's squishy cheek.

Bomi looked confused seeing Chorong had no problem with what they did last night.

Flashback End

 

"Hey,, what's going on? You look so stress" Amber who got distracted seeing her bandmate looked so stress for the past few days.

"Uhm? Nothing.." She answered confusedly, but seems Amber knows that it's related to Chorong.

"Don't lie, you looked stressed, You can go to Korea if you want, I'm sure you want to make everything clear, between you and Lea"

"Hfff I don't know..." she answered shortly.

"Do you still love her?" Bomi looked startled when the tomboy girl asked her that, she knows that Amber also likes her all this time.

"Huh??"

"Try to be honest to yourself, I'm sure you'll find the answer" she said while walking and Bomi's hair gently.

Bomi just stay still, she knows what Amber meant, and she thinks Amber is right this time. She's still holding her phone and staring at Chorong's number that Chorong typed herself on Bomi's phone.

 

Chorong's POV

Hfff it's Sunday, I finally got my day off, I feel like I never have days off. I still feel tired after going back from Seattle few days ago, I still want to stay there for few more days, but my kids here are waiting, they need preparation to debut.

I get up from my comfy bed and walk to bathroom to clean myself then walk to kitchen for a coffee and breakfast for myself.

Tuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt,, My phone's ringing

"Nae appa? I just woke up sorry, I went home 3 am last night"

"...." 

"Mmm I haven't talked about it again with her, but I'll try to talk again later, I don't want to rushed.."

"....."

"Nae Appa, arrasseo, say Hi to eomma, I miss her"

I hang up the phone then bring my coffee and pancake to the dinning table, I sit alone, I drink my coffee while turning on my big flat tv that is showing morning music show. And suddenly my mouth formed a big smile, not without a reason. I remember the scene when Bomi and I did something on the bed, we made love, yess we made love. I know even though she's changed into a super cold girl, but I can still feel her love to me, I can feel it by how she touched me gently, not just to have , but she made love to me.

It's funny how I was so busy aftet getting back fron Seattle and only had time today to remembering the scene where I made love with her. Well I don't want it to be one night stand. I still remember how she kissed me gently even though I'm drunk, and I was started to get sober when she kissed me,, but I remember when she conciously taking off my clothes and I didn't refuseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why was I so naughty??

Hff how long will you stay with your cold personality?? I wish you could go back into the old Bomi I know. But I'm glad I could reconnect to you, I sincerely thanked to my dad.

But why she hasn't called me? I gave her my number so that she would call me, hff she's really stubborn.

Tuuuuuttt....

"Eoh Naeun-ah wae?" 

"......"

"I'm home, waeyo??"

"......"

"Ahhh nae, just come up, I had no plan today"

Naeun called me, she said she's near my apartment and she wants to come here.

*********

"Hey,,," it's no more than 10 minutes the tall girl appeared in front of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter