The Lost Pieces

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Bbom-ah, wake up..." Chorong tried to wake up her girlfriend who still looked tired since she arrived yesterday morning.

"Baby..." She whispered softly to the sleeping girl beside her, she caresses her cheeck softly, she didn't want to wake her up but they have to go to office to have a meeting and guiding the song for Eunji and Namjoo.

"Hmm..." The younger replied but she just streched her body and didn't open her eyes. Seems like she's really tired, that's why they didn't do anything last night on their first night together.

Chorong just throw a short smile seeing her girlfriend like that, still, the younger doesn't move at all. She moves her face closer to Bomi then showering the sleeping girl's face with the kisses. She pecks Bomi's cheek, forehead, chin, nose edge and lips, she did that repeatedly till the younger really open her eyes.

"Ohh Unnie,," As Bomi finally stretch her body and start to open her sleeping eyes, seems like she wakes up because Chorong showered her with kisses.

"Wake up baby..." She pecks Bomi's lips shortly repeatedly till the younger really opens her eyes.

"Hmmm..."

Chorong chuckled seeing her girlfriend looked cute like a little kid when she wakes up.

"Hmm, sorry unnie, hff too sleepy.." She gets up slowy and sit on the bed, Chorong feels bad too for waking up her sleepy baby but they have to go to the office today.

"It's okay, sorry to wake you up, good morning my love" She greet the girlfriend who finally 80% wakes up.

"Morning too baby, I love how you wake me up hehe" Bomi grinned when she realized Chorong showered herself with kisses to wake her up.

"Mmm, that'd be the best way, and I see you liked it" Chorong replied.

"Of course I LOVED it.." Bomi said. Then she stared her girlfriend who is still sitting next to her with her super short and a white loose tank top and still without a bra, she obsereved the latter detailedly from the eyes to the chin.

"Waeyo? Why are you looking at me like that?" The older girl asked, she has been suspicious that Bomi was staring at her because she is just wearing a loose tank top without a bra.

"You look cute with that bang, when did you cut your hair?" Bomi asked, as she didn't know that actually Chorong has her new haircut since the first time she reached Korea yesterday, it was just her who didn't realize that the CEO has a new haircut.

"My bang? I was like this since yestersay, it was just you who didn't pay attention to me"

"Eoh? Really? hehe sorry" Bomi said, she tried to remember when Chorong picked her up yesterday, then she remember that Chorong wore a hoodie and cover her head, no wonder she didn't pay attention and maybe because she was so jet lag yesterday.

"It's okay baby" 

"And have I told you this morning that I love you so much?" Bomi going from the cold person to such a lovely kid since she met Chorong back that made Chorong smiles

"Not yet, ever since yesterday" Chorong shrugged but smile.

"Alright then, I love you so much" the younger gives her confession in the morning. She pecks Chorong's lips then smile

"I love you too babo,," Chorong while giving her softest smile to her babo girlfriend.

"... Now get up and take a shower, we'll have breakfast then go to office" she instructed her sleepy girlfriend.

"Let's shower together" Bomi said, Chorong rolled her eyes as she has predicted that her girlfriend would have a dirty mind in the morning or at night.

"Aish, that will take forever" Chorong responded with rolled eyes.

"You're not wearing bra tho, you're ready to make love with me" Bomi teased.

"Heol, stop it babo, get up, we need to hurry" She slapped her ert girlfriend in the end.

"Good morning Sajjang-nim" the staff greet Chorong who has just arrived her office, with Bomi walks behind.

"Morning too Jihyun-ah" 

Both CEO and the girlfriend walk together to the CEO's work room before meeting with Eunji and Namjoo. It's still 9 am and Chorong has scheduled the girls to come at 10pm.

"Joe, don't forget to bring Eunji and Namjoo at 10 am" She called Joe the manager to bring the girls later, it's good that Bomi will meet her old friend again.

"Nae Sajjang-nim, we're on our way now, be there on 30 minutes" he said.

"Alright then" the CEO hang up the phone.

"Baby do you want breakfast or coffee? I'll tell my staff to get it for us" .

"Just americano is okay unnie" Bomi said.

******

"Is that Sajjang-nim?" Namjoo asked, they're on their way to the office as the meeting will be in the morning.

"Nae, they've arrived, we need to hurry" Joe said.

"Ouchh why am I so nervous to meet Bomi Sunbaenim" Namjoo said with her nervous face.

"Sunbaenim?" Eunji frowned her eyebrow.

"Nae, she debut a long time before us, even though it's not in Korea right oppa?" Namjoo being clueless about what happen actually between Bomi and Eunji in the past.

"Ahh, yea I forgot" Eunji said in a low tone.

"Hfff, by the way can we get a coffee and cake Oppa? I'm starving" Joe chuckled whenever she heard Namjoo complaining about foods over anything.

"I'll get coffee for you, what do you want to order Eunji-ya?" He asked Eunji who seems quiet since they were out of their dorm.

"Just coffee oppa" she said.

Well Honey Bees still have so many activities after their debut three months ago. They looked tired but they have to work. That made Eunji looked so lifeless with so many thoughts on her head since she will also meet Bomi any soon.

"Are you not feeling well?" Joe asked, he's already known what happen to the main vocal.

"Anni oppa. I'm just sleepy". Joe nodded, he knew what actually happen between Eunji and Bomi, but he has the same thought as Chorong. It's a work, it's a chance for her to raise so she better do what the company ask, it's for her own future too.

*******

Bomi's sitting on the chair, in front of Chorong's desk, while the girlfriend is busy with so many phone calls. She's re-listening to the song that she composed and holding the lyric paper and the pencil, checking if there's any lyric that she needs to change. She puts the earphone and close her eyes while listening to the song. It's not her first time writing and composing songs, but it'll be her first time composing the song for other singer from Korea.

"The girls are about to arrive" Chorong said.

"Hmm.." Bomi nodded. Then Chorong saw the papers that there are few words that's changed by Bomi with the pencil, seems like the younger's changing the lyric.

"You're changing the lyric?"

"Hmm, just trying a bit, we'll see which one is better" Bomi replied, followed by Chorong's nod.

"Fighting, I know you can do it" Chorong said,

""I will,," Bomi said. Chorong knows that her girl is having anxiety right now, for guiding someone who accused her in the past. She's standing behind her girl and hold her shoulder then gives a soft hug from the back. They enjoy their moment like this for few minutes before Chorong finally landed her lips on Bomi's cheek. A smile could be seen from Bomi's face, she moved her head facing the CEO behind her, at the right moment, Chorong doesn't waste this time to not to kiss the younger. She landed her lips on Bomi's lips soon after Bomi turned her head facing her. Chorong feels like need to give a soft kiss and energy to her girlfriend who is mabye feeling anxious. They shared a soft kiss for more than five minutes inside the CEO's room.

"Unnie...." Naeun rushedly entering the CEO's room without knocking as she used to do, but this time, she got shocked as she entered the room and witnessing her CEO is having a kissing moment with her girlfriend. She regretted as soon as she realized that she should knocked the door.

"Ouhhh, so,, sorry unnie, I..." Naeun was about to apologize and walk out from the CEO room.

"Oh Naeun-ah, sorry hehe, just get in," Chorong said calmly, She doesn't look startled at all while Bomi hangs her head down being embarrassed from kissing in a work room.

"Sorry unnie, I,, I can go back later,,," Naeun stutteredly apologize. She keeps staring to Chorong and Bomi awkwardly.

"It's okay Naeun-ah, we're sorry tho, hehe, what's up?" Chorong again being calm without being awkward when her personal assistant found her kissing with Bomi.

"Eoh, I,, I just want to inform that, Tiger JM sunbaenim wants to have a meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter