The Gift and The -Failed- Small Surprise :D

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Kai & Lexa have another performance today in Vancouver, they have to perform for a Indie Summer Festival & Band Competition at the Seaport's Rooftop. They came as a guest star at the event that is held by 4WD Music in coorporate with Rockefella Music Ent. They performed for about half hour with 4 songs on two session.

People are still amazed to this duo even though they're not originally American but they always did well on every performance. People would still screaming or will be coming to them after they're off stage just to talk about their good quality music, people will always praised Kai for making such a good music and Lexa for making beautiful lyrics.

After finishing their 4 songs they finally rest, they finally down the stage and walk to their waiting room while waiting for the crew to drop them at the hotel, they would stay for a night in Vancouver and will go back to Seattle tomorrow. 

"You never failed amazing the audiences" thr tomboy said while giving a can of beer at the waiting room.

"Hmm.."

"I can't wait for our new single to be released" she said again, while Bomi would just responded with a hmm or just shrugged.

*********

 

"Aagh...... hhhhhh..."

"Oghhhhhh....."

The low tone of  someone's lustful moan is the only sound that can be heard that night from The Hilton Hotel room number 313. It was the duo who are doing something on the bed.

"Oughhh,,, ....."

Bomi keeps and groaning in pleasure while sitting on Amber's face who is doing something on Lexa's core with . She puts her hand on the wall to hold her own height so that she won't kill the tomboy who is lying under her core pleasuring her lust.

"Yeah Moan louder babe..." The older demanding while keep doing her task of pleasuring the younger on her private area.

"Aagh... hhhhh...."

"Ogghhhh tt ssttopp,,,." The younger finally telling her to stop since she has finally reached her .

Bomi gets up from Kai's face and back to lying on the bed. She looks tired after being pleasured by her own band mate for about an hour. She just takes the bed cover without wearing back her pajama.

"You still got the rhythm haha" teased the Canadian girl to her vocalist who is lying next to her,

"Shut up, you always keep making me drunk then doing this dirty thing" the younger complained.

"This is called Kai & Lexa's kind of celebration because Lexa did well on the stage so Kai is giving her prize to Lexa hahaha"

"Hff whatever , I better sleep"

 

Kai & Lexa have finally finished the recording process for their collaboration singles with Kenneth. They finally finished their song called "Gift" and the song will be included on Kenneth's compilation album. The lyric for this song itself is written by Lexa and composed and produced by Kai and Kenneth.

They will hold a release event for this single specially. The release event will be held today at the hall of the 4WD company and will be attended by their fans and the other musicians who are also included on Kenneth's album.

 

When the light comes on, I open my eyes

That's how I see your eyes I opened my eyes to love Things that I have always known   Have changed somewhere Exciting things that seem unrelated to me Are happening to me It feels like a gift prepared just for me It starts small but everything gets bigger Even those ordinary days Become special in this moment   Things I brushed off without much thought Now they look so pretty to me It excites me     Things used to always be dark But it seems to shine now Exciting things that seem unrelated to me Are happening to me   It feels like a gift prepared just for me It starts small but everything gets bigger Even those ordinary days Become special in this moment   Once I got to know you Everything looks so pretty Like an excited child I feel like I've become pure   It feels like a gift prepared just for me It starts small but everything gets bigger Even those ordinary days Become special in this moment The moment I fall deeply in love   Kai & Lexa - The Gift

 

(A/n : it's originally a translation of a song called Gift by Melomance)

 

The audiences give them standing applause for the duo who finally releasing their new single beautifully with a folk music. All the producers who came and also other musicians who also attend the release event keep giving their compliment to the new single that they released just now. They keep praising Kai for making such a sweet melody and not forgetting praising Lexa who wrote the lyruic beautifully. They keep coming to the duo and congratulating them, event some of the producers are offering to work together with them. The event itself is continued with other Kenneth's artist, while Kai & Lexa go back to the backstage.

"Congrats you two, I'm so proud of you both, Lexa made such a wonderful lyric, you really did well" Ken who is also being proud as their producer for this new single

"Thanks Ken" Lexa answered shortly..

"She's in love Ken hahah" teased the tomboy girl, she end up got a punch on her arm by the one she teased.

"Shut up..."

"Hahah, you two should just date"

"I want to but she doens't have the love for me" Amber said jokingly.

"Cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter