Seattle to Seoul

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Heyy, I'm starving, let's have dinner" Hayoung appeared suddenly at Naeun's work room and giving a back hug to her girlfriend who is still busy with her tasks.

"Aishh,, you startled me Hayoung-ah, stop being clingy here" Naeun warned her baby girlfriend not to be too clingy inside the agency.

"Waeyo?? I miss you" The younger said sulky.

"I know, I just warned you in case other trainees would see" They have secretly dating for almost a year. It was Hayoung who reached to Naeun first, that kid is a bit bold. That made Naeun loves her too.

"I don't care, the only matter is I miss you" Hayoung being Hayoung and keeps being clingy inside Naeun's work room she's sure that no one will come.

"Tzzkk, why are you so stubborn huh" Naeun flick Hayoung's nose edge cheerfully.

"Yaahh, yaah,, you two,, what are you doing huh? go home and get your own room tzzzkk" Chorong who came inside nagging a lot after seeing the couple is kissing inside the work room.

"Aishh Chorong unnie, why did you come hfff" Hayoung joked naughtily

"Shh behave babe, she's your CEO" Naeun warned jokingly. The three have been so close since few years ago, so that kind of jokes are common.

"How was your holiday in US unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"I didn't go there for holiday Hayoung-ah"

"Haha I mean that party, there, did you get new friends? or get new trainees? Usually a CEO went abroad then went home with getting at least one trainee" Hayoung asked.

"Chorong unnie would never get new friends Hayoung-ah hahah" Naeun teased the cold CEO followed by the smirk.

"My dad talked about his favorite musician there, he asked me to check few trainees there and let them train here, but I haven't consider it yet, I need to focus with my own trainees here or Hayoung will never debut" Chorong said, followed by those two tall girls laugh.

Chorong goes back to her work room after sending off her bff couple, she would still work even though it's late already.  She's kind of a workaholic who likes to stay in her office and checking the trainees silently. She would walk around the practice room  to check if the trainees are doing well or not. She would do an evaluation every month to check the progress and see if they deserve debut or not.

******

It's been end of the month means the monthly evaluation for the girl trainees, this time she's more focused to the girls since she's planning to debut a girl group this year. It's been a long time after A.CR Ent debuted An.Gels 4 years ago. The company has Big Tone and An.Gels who have been successfull group in Korea and other Asia countries.

"Annyeonghaseyeo Sajjang-nim" The trainees greet as soon as Chorong and the trainers get inside the practice room for evaluation.

"Are you ready for the evaluation?" Chorong asked in her usual cold tone.

"Nae Sajjang-nim"

"Alright, last month we got not much improvement from some of you and I would say that I'm upset about that, I expected that all of you have better points last month. I have accepted the result of your training for this month...."

Chorong asking for notes from each trainers, vocal trainer, dance trainer and hospitality trainer. She checks each of the paper that contain from each trainers.

"Well as your trainers instructed few days ago to make a group performances. But still,, the evaluation will be individual"

Chorong starts to announce the result one by one from each trainees.

"Kim Namjoo..." She called.

"Your result for this month,, is good, you have a lot of improvement especially in your singing skill and for your dancing skill is much better than last month, so I hope you will make it better for further" 

"Gomawo sajjangnim" Namjoo said with covering , she doesn't believe that she got a higher score this month.

"Jeong Eunji..." She called the name and they stand.

"Your singing skill is undoubtful, you have a skill that more than the average trainees here,,, but,,, still,,, you're lacking in dance section,, if you can't improve your dancing skill,, how will I debut you in a girl group?" Chorong said again, and it's a bit harsh for Eunji, even though she realized it that she's still lacking so much on dance.

"Nae sajjangnim,  gamsahamnida..." Eunji said with a bitter smile. She's dreaming to be a soloist tho, but she knows that this is the way to reach there. She keeps thinking that should she give up if she can't debut as a soloist?!.

"And, Oh Hayoung..." Chorong called the giant baby's name and she stands up, meanwhile Naeun is still busy helping Chorong and trying to knowing the result.

"Congratulation, you have the biggest score in dancing for this month..." Everyone applaused.

"But you still have to improve your singing, your trainer said that you runaway from the vocal practice, is that right?!"

"I didn't runaway sajjangnim, I just los

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter