I want to see you again

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"It feels like a gift prepared just for me

It starts small but everything gets bigger

Even those ordinary days

Become special in this moment

The moment I fall deeply in love"

Music by : Kai & Lyric by : Lexa

"Lex, can you make your voice a little bit husky for this part, ???"

It's Friday morning and Bomi is in the studio for recording their new song with Amber, and the tomboy girl is directing her. Bomi stop singing and listening to Amber's direction. It was Amber who always direct whenever they record their songs. Bomi listen and try singing once again based on Amber's direction.

Amber is watching while her hands are on the equalizer trying to match Bomi's vocal with the music while directing her vocalist. She looks satisfied to Bomi's perfect vocal. It's been a week since Bomi's got back from Korea, she's now working back on their new singles or maybe album. Both Amber and Bomi make their own new songs and this time will be a bit different with their previous song, they made a ballad this time, Bomi wrote the lyric and it was Amber who made the music.

"She's good" Kennet who is also in the studio said to her.

"Yeah, always perfect, that's why I treasure her a lot" She said back to Ken.

"Yeah, but what if she accept the offer from Korean Agency to spread her carreer there?" Asked Ken.

"Well it's hard but if she finally wants to do it, I'll just support her, but so far, she never wants to accept the offers" explained Amber to Ken.

"Alright done, you're perfect babe" She said to Bomi as soon as Bomi's out from the recording room followed by the younger's smile.

"Thanks" the younger smiles when she finally finish recording her voice.

"Dinner? Korean beef? My treat?" Amber said to the three of them. They have been all day in studio and need something to their stomach.

"I'd love to, but I have to go picking up my wife or she's gonna kill me" Kenneth said.

"Owh hahah alright then, see you again tomorrow Ken"

*********

Bomi's POV

Chorong called me early today morning, but I didn't pick up, sincei I have to hurry up for recording. We just started to get closer again but I'm still not used to talking on the phone with her. It's complicated for me, I fight with myself, my arogant self, my cold self and myself who is definitely missing her to be in my life. And I was about to say yes when she asked me to stay in Korea.

My phone buzzes, I check it, and it's a text from Chorong unnie

"Hey, why didn't you pick up my phone? We didn't talk since you were back to Seattle, I miss you, are you okay there?"

Hmmm, I don't know what to answer, are we so close enough already? we've been psychically connected but, I'm still in a state of distraction.

"Hey,, why are you spacing out?" I feel like waking up from a sleep when Amber asked me suddenly.

"Eoh? Nothing" I answered immediatelly

"Ahh you miss Lea right?" She asked again, I used to get mad whenever she asked about Chorong, but this time I just smile like approving that I miss her.

"Why don't you call her or text her?" she asked again. I just shrugged without answering.

The holiday will be coming soon and I lowkey hoping she will come to Seattle,, but I know she must be busy later, ahhh why am I expecting those things, I don't even understand myself.

********

Amber brings me to her sister's home around one hour from Seattle, instead of bring me to the Koran beef restaurant. I refused actually but she insisted me to go, so I just go with her. I know her sister too, Sherryl, and she's a nice person. She drives us to her sister's home, I've told her not to stay there too long, I never be comfortable with other people's family. We finally arrive after one hour driving.

"Hey girls" Her sister greets us, she hugs me cheerfully.

"Hey Sherr.." I greet her too

"Long time no see, how have you been? And you little punk why didn't you call me if you're coming, I could prepare you dinner" she said to Amber while hitting her head. I always dream to have an older sister at home, where we can talk or fight or just joking around like this.

"You can just cook now, Lexa will help you, she's good at cooking"

"Tzkkk,, you , you bring her here just to cook for you huh?" she hits her sister again.

"Man, I'm really good in music but I've never been any good at, Lexa even hit me many times cos I made the foods burnt hahaa"

"You should learn " I said to her.

"Why should I? That's why I've always left the mastery of meal-making up to you" She said.

",, Am I your maid?" The siblings laugh to what I said jokingly.

I let them fight while I'm checking my phone, to check some text from Chorong unnie. She nagged me cause I've never replied her text.

*********

Chorong's POV

Where is this kid? She never pick up my calls or just reply my text, did she easily forget me right after went back to Seattle? Hff, don't you dare to play my heart Yoon Bomi. I throw my phone on my bad, it's morning here and I'm laying lazily on my bed, I just wished Bomi is here when I wake up.

Beeeppp... the sound of incoming text in my pievate phone , I let it for a while, while my eyes are on TV.

"Hfff it must be Naeun or Joe" I have an appointment with them to talk abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter