That chance and still..... The past

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"What?? You're giving it to Eunji?!! No way" Bomi sounded mad on the phone. What made her so mad all of sudden?

"Waeyo?? They're suit to your song baby" Chorong uttered.

"But not Eunji...!" Bomi still looked mad.

Well she agreed when Chorong asked the song that she composed to be released for her artist, but Chorong hasn't told her who will sing the song. And now she got mad when Chorong informed her that is Eunji who will sing the song with Namjoo. She's probably okay with Namjoo as she doesn't know Namjoo. But she never exprct Chorong would give the song to Eunji too.

How could she give the song to the person who give her bad memory and accused her in the past even till the last time they met.

"Baby, listen, your song is really good, I was so happy when you let me use your song for my artist, my producer team have listened to the song that you made, and they really love the song, and they think the girls who suit to your song are Eunji and Namjoo, they're the main vocals and they have amazing vocal, can you aside your feeling from the past?" Chorong tried to convinced her girlfriend.

"Hfff, it's not just about the past. But... Hffff... I shouldn't have given the song to you"

"So Did you regret giving the song to me? Why are you like this? no need to think too much about what Eunji thought about you in the past"

"Anniyo,, I didn't regret it, I'll be okay with anyone but not her.."

"Yaah Yoon Bomi listen, you got a chance to be a professional composer, you could at least ignore about the past and try to work with her, it's for your own good carreer." Chorong is still trying to concinved her girlfriend to work with Eunji.

"Unnie, if I compose and produce the song, that means I have to guide them and attend the recording session, and how can I guide someone who thought that I wasn't capable to win at the audition that time?!"

"Hhfff don't think negative, I know Eunji, she would surely listen to you as the composer" Chorong has almost lost het patience to the younger.

"But still no....!!!" Bomi almost snapped, luckily she realized ot fast.

"Aishhh up to you, I don't understand...!! I'll hang up" with the feeling of mad Chorong hang up the phone.

"Aishhh... why are you so stubborn Bbom-ah...!" She talked to herself after hanging up the phone.

"She's so annoying... Hfff..." She walked back to her desk resting her head on her palm. She would already know that Bomi won't be easy to give her song to Eunji. But she thought she would be to convinced her girlfriend.

*********

"Yo whatsup, why you look so mad??" Amber asking to her band mate.

"......"

Observing the quiet and the mad girl who is sitting on the bed  she tried to find out what happen after that phone call.

"You can share to me, it's been a long time we never share stories" she takes a sit beside her vocalist.

"Hfff, Chorong unnie will give the song to Namjoo and Eunji, I'd be okay with Namjoo, but why she gives it too to Eunji and I hate it" 

The tomboy girl tried to remember who is Eunji that Bomi mentioned just now. Then she remember once Bomi told her about the audition story.

"Ahhh that girl, she's a member of Honey Bees' right?" Bomi nodded. Then Amber takes her iPad and open the youtube then search some Honey Bees's live performance to watch Eunji's live performance, she's quiet for few minutes while observing Honey Bees' performance

"She has a good voice tho, she's has amazing skill, Namjoo too, I think you should let them sing your amazing song"

"Hhhh,, you're the same..." Bomi feels like doesn't get better talking to Amber.

"You're not going to let her to sing it?"

"..." Bomi shook her head.

"Lea must've thought about it, she wouldn't decide that easy to give the song to the person who gave you a bad memory"

"I don't accept any reason, she has to understand at least and why now she's giving her the song"  Bomi still looked mad.

The DJ looked so calm and trying to convinced the girl beside her to think more about giving the song without thinking about anything else.

"Remember when I composed a song "On My Own" and Ken told me that he would give the song to that Eric guy?? You know I hate him so much, but Ken told me to give that guy a chance to sing and in the end, he amazingly delivered the song so good. He delievered what I wanted to say to the listener and as you see, I finally let him sing and guide him, well the song was on the chart, major label chart, not indie"

"But how could I guide a person who thought that I wasn't capable enough to win and I won the audition just because I have a famous dad, she would think that "

"Nah,, try to aside that feeling, you should give her and her friend a chance to sing it once, if you don't think they're suit, you could s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter