HONEY BEES, KAI & LEXA AND THE REUNION

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Meanwhile A.CR's new debuted girl group Honey Bees have been so busy since their debut, they have been performing here and there in so many music shows. They even would have 3 schedules in a day. The members looked getting exhausted, but they know that it's their duty after the company give them debut and they believe that it's a way to gain more recognation from Korean music world.

They have so many interview with TV stations, with the magazines and the radio shows. They're having interview with a TV show today, the girls will leave for the interview at around 3 pm, they will go with their manager L.Joe with a van.

"Remember, they probably will give you question about your debut album, your pre debut activities, tour and maybe dating issue and whatever else they want to talk about, but remember the rule, not to talk about dating too much, I've talked to the producer not to talk about private life for now, but in case they ask later." Joe remind the girls who are still new to the entertainment world.

"Nae oppa" Eunji the leader answered.

"They might also ask about doing collaboration another project, just remember how to answer like I've told you last night okay" He reminded again.

"Nae, Annyeonghasseyeo, my name is Kim Jeong Hoon, I'll be the interviewer today, nice to meet you" The MC introduced himself before the interview started.

"Nae, Hana,,, dul,,, set,, Honey,,, Honey,,, Honey for the Bees,  Annyeonghasseyeo Honey Bees imnida, bangapseumnida" Eunji leads the members to introduce themselves to the MC.
"Woahh cool, the yell is good, nice to meet you too, my nieces are huge fans of yours" He tells to the girls.

"Wahh, we're glad to hear that" The girls said.

"Nae, they love your songs and dance so much, they're twins, fourteen years old, their names are Eunjeong and Eunkyung" He said again.

"Waahh, say hi to them please" Seol-ah said.

"Nae nae, they asked me to asked a sign from you guys, I bring these two albums"

The girls looked so happy when they know there are people who love their album.

"Ahh sure, we'll give it to them, we're really happy, jinja,,," Namjoo said.

The interview finally start, the girls looked so nervous they tried to remember what their manager said.

"Alright, annyeonghasseyeo, my name is Kim Jeong Hoon and today, we have a special guest, a rookie who has just debuted last month and unexpectedly, the Koreans love them so much despite their just debut time, please welcome,, Honey Bees..."   

"Nae, Hana,,, dul,,, set,, Honey,,, Honey,,, Honey for the Bees,  Annyeonghasseyeo Honey Bees imnida, bangapseumnida" The girls officially introduced themselves to the audiences.

"Nae, please introduce yourself to the audience"

"Nae annyeonghasseyeo, my name is Jeong Eunji and I'm the leader and the main vocal"

"Annyeonghasseyeo, Choneun Seol-ah imnida, I'm the lead vocal and rapper"

"Annyeonghasseyeo, Kim Namjoo imnida, I'm the main dancer and the lead vocal"

"Nae Annyeonghasseyeo, my name is Oh Hayoung, I'm the lead dancer and face of the group"

"Annyeong hasseyeo, choneun maknae Kim Hanny imnida, I'm the visual and the sub rapper"

"Alright,, wow, they're so pretty and bright, I know why you love them so much" The MC talked to the audience.

"And, can you please share to us about your latest activities beside promoting you debut album?"

"Nae, we've been so busy promoting our debut album with so many performance, and interviews on tv shows, radio and magazine, we're also happy that we could finally meet our lovely fans who have supported us this far, and basically we're still promoting till few months ahead" Namjoo the man dancer explained.

"Alright, so you guys came from different background right? As I see it here, Eunji is from Busan and you came to Seoul for an audition then you passed to enter the A.CR Agency, then Hayoung, Namjoo and Hanny went to the same school and Seol-ah was a street rapper before you join the agency, that's interesting for me"

"Nae, as for me, I went from Busan to Seoul for an audition and I remember that I didn't win the audition that time but then I got a lucky chance to join the A.CR agency, that was a big luck for me to join this company" Eunji explained how she went to the audition and didn't pass, it related to Bomi actually.

"And do you have any dream for your carreer after you debuted?" The MC asked.

"Eohh, of course, we have so many dreams like, being recognize by the whole world, getting awards and trophies doing some collaboration with other great musicians and also a solo concert in the future, we're really dreaming about that" Hayoung said.

"Woah you have so many dream, you can tell your CEO and ask for a solo oncert or you can say it here hahahah" The MC joked.

"Hahahh nae Sajjangnim please give us solo concert later, we promise we'll do well" Hanny joked while the other just laughed.

"Hahah these girls are so cute, sooo,, maybe your fans want to know if there are some of you guys dating?" The MC asked the thing that the girls avoided 

"Eoohh eumm, we've been so busy with our promotion, we're really focusing on our debut and we still have many things to do ahead so,, maybe for now none of us are dating, we just want to focus with our carreer" Eunji being the leader speaks for the girl.

"Ahh I see, you're right, we neeed love but we need to work hard too, I regret when I dated too many girls when I debuted hahahha.." The MC said again.

"Alright, it's almost time to wrap this up. But before we end this, I almost forgot one thing, fans have been waiting for you to sing live, so after this, you're gonna sing live here for your fans"

The MC finally ended the interview with Honey Bees' performance.

 

Bomi's POV

It's been two days since Kenneth's US tour featuring Kai & Lexa, which was a huge success. And today we have another gig in Austin, Texas then we'll probably have an interview which they probably ask about our music, tour, upcoming album and whatever they want, which I actually hate to do this stuff. They should just ask Ken or Amber, not me, because in the end they will ask about me and Kai being a lesbian partner. Speaking of tour, we still have three weeks to go, and I've been missing my girl so much, It's not that I can't contact her, but also the time differences are quite huge, but I've promised her not to lost contact.

The interview started.

"My name is Chris Thomas and I'm here with the top Indie duo who got more recognation since few years ago and getting more famous right now, Kai & Lexa" he said to the camera.

"So you guys joined Kenneth's US tour and I still remember how the audiences got hyped so much seeing and enjoying your music" he asked.

"Yeah, it's been a honour for us to Join Kenneth's tour, he's a genious and we could not refused when he asked us to join him on his tour" Amber said.

"I could see that, so,, could you tell us about your new song, Gift? I heard that Lexa wrote the lyric for that song" He asked again, I hate how I have to explain everything.

"Yes, I wrote that lyric with a help from Kai and Ken on the music, I feel so proud to get a help from them since I'm still learning on writing lyrics" I answered.

"It's like you're telling to someone special that you're being gratefull to them, is it like that?" He asked, I can see Amber stares at me and smile. Then I nod.

"Yeah, I wrote that to tell to someone that I was being so gratefull for everything"

"I see, I'm sure you love that someone so much, but that lyric was so beautiful, you have such a way with words" he complimented me, I just smile.

"And I wanted to ask this so much, about an article on the magazine last year, it stated that you both have become a favorite lesbian couple from your fans" I wasn't surprised when the interviewer asked that, but I totally hate that statement.

"Hahaha..." We just laugh.

"I mean most of your fans favoruited you as couple, perhap something really happen between you two?" He asked again. I just simply shrugging.

"Well, we're glad if the fans love us like that, we all know that Lexa is so pretty and everyone loves her, but we're totally just a bestfriend, we've been friends for almost 7 years so yeah we love each other...." Amber said, I don't know why she stopped there.

"... As best friends of course.." She said again.

"Haha alright but you look good together, my daughter even think that you both are couple" he said again.

"No we're not"

"Alright then, now I want to ask, is there a future plan for your music? I mean like, doing a collaboration with other musician or something different?" He asked again, glad that he stopped asking about our privacy.

"Eum we've been so happy to work together with Kennet for the past few years and now we're also willing to work wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter