Tried to be okay

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

I was walking out from the meeting room to go to the cafe to get coffee for unnie and Naeun. I hate how I have to passed by so many people just walking to the toilet. I hate crowded, and so many people here, walking, talking, like they're super busy, making loud noises that my ears couldn't bear, no wonder that my girl is always being super busy.

I finished and was about to walk out from the restroom and put my earphone on, then I sighed to myself, seeing a person who is now standing in front of me. I remember that I always hate situation like this. Here again, Jeong Eunji is standing in front of me, I wasn't planning to talk meet her eyes to eyes like this or even fight, but her face always show her dislike whenever we meet. I sighed underneat my breath, I was about to just walked away from her.

"It's always been nice to meet you, composer Yoon" She talked with her sarcastic tone, seems like she wanted to fight. I never know what happen with her why she always being like this to me, like I did a super big mistake in the past.

"I'm not in the mood to talk, excuse me" I said to her with starting my step, but then,,

"I've always dreamt to win that competition and become a singer and being able to compose my own song, but then I remember how I was lost from you and lost my chance, then I got a good chance to join this agency, still with my dream to be a top singer and produced my own song, but then again, it was stopped since I have to sing a song from my own rival in the past." She spoke in a long sentences. I

"Why you always drag about the audition? That was just the past and we weren't rival" I talked to her.

"Of course we're not rival, I'm not on your level, who has a famous dad to win the competition and has a famous CEO girlfriend so you can get a job here easily" She said, I was geting mad so much when she said that, what the she always had that short mind.

"I don't know when will you stop thinking about that , and just so you know, I don't care anymore with what you think about me" I said to her assertivelly.

"Well of course you don't care, you've got everything, famous dad, famous girlfriend and maybe you'll become the CEO of this company too since sajjangnim is your girlfriend. And I can't imagine if the whole Korea found out that, the famous Lexa is actually a daughter of a famous director from White Spring Film who had a scandal with an actrees and she's also dating the A.CR ent's CEO" She said again. I can't stand seeing her treating me like this.

I pushed her to the wall and grab her collar roughly. 

"Listen Jeong Eunji-sshi, you better shut up your mouth, I don't care if you keep dragging about my past, but don't ever dare to drag about my dad or Chorong unnie, you know nothing about it..!!"

"Wae? Are you afraid?"

"Afraid? Of what? You? NO, but let me remind you, you're an idol, you better mind your behaviour" I said madly to her.

"Well, if I behave bad you'll be the one who's gonna lose, because of your dad's scandal".

"tt...!!!" I unconciously punched the wall behind her, it was close to her face.

I feel so mad to her, I don't care if she insulted me or thinking bad about me but I'll never let her get into my closest persons. I should've punched her, I don't even care if maybe the staff saw me grabbing her collar roughly.

"Baby are you really okay? Come on, you can share to me, I know you're not okay since yesterday" Unnie wake me up from my spacing out. I feel guilty to her that I was like this since yesterday. I know I should've tell her about everything. But I know it will affect Eunji's carreer in Chorong unnie's eyes even though I know she will be professional. Fortunately I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt so I could hide a small wound on my right palm. Or she won't arop nagging at me if she found out what happen at that time

I stop right at the trafic light and sighed, I was driving to the meeting place with the producers.

"I promise I'll tell you after everything's done with the recording" I convice her. 

Fortunately I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt so I could hide a small wound on my right palm. Or she won't arop nagging at me if she found out what happen at that time.

"Alright, I just can't stand seeing you look bothered like this, no need to lie to me" I sighed and smile seeing her knowing me like this.

"Mm alright unnie"

We arrived at the Leon entertainment building. It is pretty huge, like a huge dome, white lights filled the area and people were crowded everywhere, walking here and there, it's more crowded than Chorong unnie's office. I stopped over the coffee shop to grab two cups of coffee. I tell unnie to sit and wait, the meeting is still 40 minutes ahead.

I was a little bit surprissed since the cafe is playing our song, Gift, I could see Chorong unnie is smilling to me right when I turned my head to her.

I walked to the table bringing two cups of iced americano.

"See? They're even playing a song that's composed by Composer Yoon" She teased me.

"Stop it unnie," I stopped her, she just grinning like a fool.

"By the way, Eomma text me last night, and told me to come home and bring you with me" I told her, I forgot to tell her cos she slept early last night.

"Eoh really? With me? What if we go tonight?" She said. I don't know why she's so excited like this, but I'm glad that she's good with my mom, and I know my mom loves her so much.

"Tonight? We better see later after the meeting ends" I said.

"Alright, Let's go baby" She asked me to go inside after 30 minutes spending time in the cafe and talked about this and that.

We walked to the life to reach 8th floor where the meeting is held. I know I'll be hating meeting with new people, but I have to do this and I have to be professional..

******

No One's POV

"Morning Chorongie.." One of the team greet her as soon as Chorong entered the meeting room, he's Jeong Wook, one of the producer from A.CR.

"Morning too Oppa" she greeted him back, then another man is coming, he's Tiger JM, the one who will have the compation album project.

"Hello Chorong-sshi" 

"Owh Annyeong sunbaenim, here's Bomi, my friend who composed a song for my artists, Eunji and Namjoo." Chorong introduced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter