A new start?

The Gravity Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Hey baby" Chorong has just got home and found her fiancee in a mini studio inside her apartment with a book and her ipad.

"Eoh unnie you're home?" the younger asked, she pecks Chorong's lips as soon as she reached her, it's been more than a week after they finally made up each other after that incident and back to their normal life as a couple.

"Nae, what are you doing?" Chorong realized that Bomi has been drawning into the book in front of her. 

"Nothing,  just checking things" Bomi answered. 

"Mm what is that?" She pointed the book that Bomi has been checking on. 

"Oh this?  A lyrics book, lyrics that haven't been made into a song completely" She explained.

"Ow really? You wrote these all?" 

"Yes, but some has Amber writing it too" She explained again. Then she realized that Bomi's ipad has been playing a minus one,  it could be the music for one of the lyrics. 

"I don't know you're this brilliant baby, and this is the music you made?" she asked again.

"Nae, but it's minus one, I have one with vocal but it's still raw, I tried to record it few months ago" Chorong looked into her with proud eyes. She's always proud when her girl make music. She still wants to recruit Bomi to join her agency either as a singer or a producer, Bomi has that high level of talents.

"Let me listen baby" Chorong demanded. Bomi usually won't let anyone listen to her raw recording, but she let Chorong hear it. Then Bomi played again from the start. 

Chorong listened to the song carefully, she has already excited when she heard the intro. And she was surprised a bit when she heard the rap on the first verse and the genre it's a hip hop. She didn't know that Bomi is into a hip hop and so good in rapping. She closed her eyes and keep listening the demo version of the song. It has so many raps in it and the melody for the reffrains. Bomi did it all, singing and rapping, Chorong's face has been so bright while listening to the song. She smiled widely after finished listening to this song.

"Om my god baby, this is really good, I swear and I never know you're so good in rapping" She praised her girl after done with the song.

"Not that good unnie, I was just trying the thing that I leart from Amber few years ago, she's a brilliant rapper"

"Come on baby let me listen one more time" she demanded again. 

Bomi wondered why her fiancee is so interested to this song. It's really her first time making a rap song last year and recorded it alone few months ago. She let Chorong listened to it again one more time, she won't be surprised if then Chorong will ask her to do something with this song.

"Alexa I swear this is really good" she smiled and praised again after finished listen to the song.

"No, you're too much unnie it's not that good, I was just trying something new"

"No, I swear this is good baby, you're brilliant, making a rap song into a ballad hip hop and has acocustic in it, did you compose and arrange it yourself?" Chorong was being curious.

"I composed the song and write the lyric, but Kenneth and Amber helped me with the arrangement. I told them my ideas then Kenneth made this music for me"

"This is brilliant, baby let's go to the studio tomorrow and try to record it properly, I'll ask Shindoong to help this"

"Aish unnie what for, no need to do that" Bomi refused.

"Just record it properly, it's a gold, I feel something good and I have something in mind, just trust me and do what I said" If Chorong said so then Bomi can never reject or she will get mad again.

Bomi is kinda used to this kind of Chorong. She knows that her fiancee is a producer and a CEO , that's why she can read opportunity, she can read market, she might know that there is something good with the song.

*********

Honeybees members have been so busy with the preparation for their first comeback. Their debut album was quite succeess with few trophies and sold almost 30.000 albums, it's a good acheevement for  rookie like them. Thay's why the company just give them a short break before preparing their first comeback.

"So guys, prepare yourself your health your mental, make sure you follow the schedule that managers has made for you" Chorong told them at the meeting for the comeback preparation.

"Nae sajjangnim" the girls are on the meeting with their CEO and managers.

"You did well for your debut, and we're trying to make your level and skill increased, we're making good music for you, you can count on our producers and the composers, that's why I asked you to keep practicing so that your skill will grow much better than before, you can start practice and we'll meet again in few days to talk about the songs for your next album"

"Nae sajjangnim" The girls answer in unite, the look so happy that they're gonna have a comeback and meet their fans again. Comeback means more opportunity to show their skill as they're still rookie.

"I'm so happy unnie, we're making a comeback soon" Hanny said

"Yeah we all are, I'm glad that we didn't make our company disppointed to us" Namjoo said.

"That was because we did everything that our teacher said, we followed them we followed what senior said and advised us, that's why we did well" Eunji said.

"And I thanked to you guys for doing your best" Eunji said again.

"It's because we have a good leader like you unnie, thanks for guiding us well as you're the oldest among us" Hayoung being savage for praising her leader but then dissing her.

They all laugh for Hayoung's savage joke.

*********

The Honeybees members have been starting to busy with their practice. They have to go to studio everyday to practice and improve their skill and they will comeback late and will have one day off 

"Eunji-ya where are you?" Joe called the leader, she's having a day off.

"I'm at home oppa, waeyo?" 

"Get yourself ready then meet me at the lobby, I'm picking you up, no need to tell your members where you're going" Joe informed, that made Eunji curious where will Joe takes her.

"Where are you taking me ?" She asked

"I'll bring you to meet sajjangnim, she wanted to talk to you"

Eunji was quite startled when her manager said that CEO wanted to meet her, she started to think if she made any mistake or not, as she used to called her when she made a trouble, not with the group, but with Bomi.

"Oppa why sajangnim wanted to meet me, did I make any mistake again?" She asked. They're on their way to office to meet Chorong.

"You'll know soon" Joe said, leaving Eunji in curious.

*********

"Sit down Eunji-ya" Chorong bring Eunji to meet in the studio at the office, Chorong doesn't look scary as usual as well as Eunji is still left hanging with the curious mind.

"I'll just get to the point, about the comeback later, you guys did really well on your debut and many people praised Honeybees." Chorong started to explain, while Eunji's mind have been flying to Bomi, she guessed that Chorong wanted to talk about to work with Bomi, she has been anxious about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter